Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner has moved to another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chicken casserole with zucchini,onion,tomatoes,yellow squash and cheese.
Oh nummmmm!!!:inlove:

Time to log off, Have a great night everyone!!:wave:<3
tumblr_oi2amnmKgi1szm930o1_500_zpsv4adgotf.jpg

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes :cry: black-screen can't even boot from a recovery disk, then the DVD drive gets stuck doesn't want to eject disk. The saddest part is it's only a year and one month old:cuss2::xD:
Are you going into BIOS and setting your disc (DVD) as the boot drive, or is your recovery on a partition of the HDD?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If it turns out that you need to reinstall win 10 you can get to a working comp and download an ISO of it you can burn to a dvd writable disc and then boot from it to reinstall, that's what I had to do.

I have bootable disk didn't work. The only thing I don't have is a bootable USB thumb drive, but doubt it would work either. Thank you :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Um, it was on sleep mode and the electricity went out then right back on. Heck, could be it. It is plugged into a surge protector. But did have a lot of lighting one night.
Sounds kinda like what happened to mine except I was stuck in a boot-loop and getting BSOD. I had to reinstall Win 10 from an ISO I made using my wife's comp. Power fluctuation somehow scrambled something on my HDD and Win wouldn't boot.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds kinda like what happened to mine except I was stuck in a boot-loop and getting BSOD. I had to reinstall Win 10 from an ISO I made using my wife's comp. Power fluctuation somehow scrambled something on my HDD and Win wouldn't boot.
I would welcome BSOD at least I know I could do something. But a black-screen of nothingness horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors