Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would welcome BSOD at least I know I could do something. But a black-screen of nothingness horrible.
You can go to a good comp store like Micro Center or maybe even Best Buy and purchase a power supply tester, you unplug the main harness from the MB and plug it into the tester, and it will let you know if there are problems with it. I have one, I think I paid maybe $10 for it, but that was probably at least 7 years ago.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You can go to a good comp store like Micro Center or maybe even Best Buy and purchase a power supply tester, you unplug the main harness from the MB and plug it into the tester, and it will let you know if there are problems with it. I have one, I think I paid maybe $10 for it, but that was probably at least 7 years ago.
I'm taking it a reputable computer repair shop, he will diagnose it for free then give me an estimate on how much it will cost to repair /replace what is sick with it.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, Mark. Thank you very much for taking time for trying to help me, appreciate it a lot :) :)
My pleasure. I've been messing with comps since 1982. I've built several for myself until it became cheaper to buy pre-built. If I had some money to blow, I'd build me a killer new machine, but that will have to wait for now.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My pleasure. I've been messing with comps since 1982. I've built several for myself until it became cheaper to buy pre-built. If I had some money to blow, I'd build me a killer new machine, but that will have to wait for now.
Funny, b4 I had my very first pc I told everyone I didn't want anything to do with them. Now look at me, I know what BOIS & BSOD is and more :giggle: also said I wouldn't have a cell phone, now I root them:teehee:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Funny, b4 I had my very first pc I told everyone I didn't want anything to do with them. Now look at me, I know what BOIS & BSOD is and more :giggle: also said I wouldn't have a cell phone, now I root them:teehee:
IKR! I wish I could root my phone, but the bootloader is locked. There are a lot of folks who know way more than I do that are trying to crack the boot lock on it ( ZTE Warp Elite).

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Pete, Kev & Corner :wave::hug:<3
tumblr_nn7gonEpF51u7f94bo1_400_zpscl5bsnwv.jpg

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everybody! Long time no see! It's been a few years.
Morning here in Michigan.

Anyways, any Call Of Duty fans out there?
I recently bought xboxlive and have been having a blast with Black Ops 2.
I have had the game for many years just never played live.

I have a question, I am looking for Dual Battery box mods that are smaller in size and still have a boxy shape and somewhat affordable " $45-$70.
Im running my mechanical right now and I only have one battery so my .2 build is really killing them quickly. It was suggested that I run a dual battery set up so im not going through batteries so quickly. The reason I need for it to be smaller in size is because I like to keep my mod in my pocket at work .

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time for me to go to work :(.......Talk to y'all later :wave:.
Have a geat day Kev:wave:<3
Morning everyone ! Really nice out today ! Have a good day and see ya later !
You have a great day too and enjoy the weather if you can:hug::wave:

I have a question, I am looking for Dual Battery box mods that are smaller in size and still have a boxy shape and somewhat affordable " $45-$70.
Im running my mechanical right now and I only have one battery so my .2 build is really killing them quickly. It was suggested that I run a dual battery set up so im not going through batteries so quickly. The reason I need for it to be smaller in size is because I like to keep my mod in my pocket at work .
Welcome back Frost, I am a fan of the single bat boxes , have you looked over in the VV/regulated mod area here yet?http://vapingunderground.com/forums/regulated-voltage-wattage-3-7v-temp-control.398/
All types being talked about in that section:wave:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Good morning JL.:wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Good morning Frost:coffee::wave: Good to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors