Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last night's Mid-Season premier of THE WALKING DEAD was CRAZY!:confused:.....and, CRAZY GOOD!;)......I watched the discussion show (Talking Dead) right after it. Carrie Underwood was on the show, and she's been a huge fan since the beginning. Kinda funny to see her on the show.....but it was good, because she was the only good thing to look at while watching it:D.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last night's Mid-Season premier of THE WALKING DEAD was CRAZY!:confused:.....and, CRAZY GOOD!;)......I watched the discussion show (Talking Dead) right after it. Carrie Underwood was on the show, and she's been a huge fan since the beginning. Kinda funny to see her on the show.....but it was good, because she was the only good thing to look at while watching it:D.
Oh yea, I forgot you like that show!!!

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
gcoffee_zpsouju8yhw.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh I'm so sorry it didn't start. Lisa, why don't you tell our contestant what the consolation prize is?

Well it's that his mom is letting him borrow her van that has more screws loose then an 87 year old schizophrenic

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please don't ruin it damn it, I haven't seen it yet lol

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hahahaha

Status