Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
F3V9WY2.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
FUCK me the fever which has been absent 99% of day 3 of post surgery has come back.
Oh trust me I am keeping a CLOSE eye on it.
I coughed in a weird position and was not supported, I got a wave of cold from the top spot and the fever shortly afterwards.
I had been 5-6 hours without pain meds I was feeling so damned good.
Now it is back o feeling achy and nauseous with a 99-100 degree fever.

If I do end up hurling or my fever spikes past 101 or both I am not fucking around I am heading straight to the ER.

Sounds like the infection is mounting a fresh offensive -- you might wanna go ahead and call your doc, before it gets too much of a headstart.

Andria

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How's Mrs whiskey today?

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Howdy Andria and Itsme:)

We didn't get the freezing rain! -- THANK GOD!!! -- but I didn't like to gloat, with all the cold weather car problems. It's cold, but the precip stayed WELL to the north of metro ATL, up around the GA-TN border, in the mtns.

Andria

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wish, gonna get the same storm as Whiskey tonight
It came threw here in southen indiana yesterday and dumpped 3-4 inches of snow everwhere. If your up by the lakes I would expect that number to triple! But today it's ~40 and everything's melting into slushy now

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It came threw here in southen indiana yesterday and dumpped 3-4 inches of snow everwhere. If your up by the lakes I would expect that number to triple! But today it's ~40 and everything's melting into slushy now

Yea I saw that, this one is a mixed bag icing snow & rain

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Excuse me not knowing much since I have a hard time catching up on here , was this a gut surgery?

Vape on

Well it was BigNasty, not me, but I think it was -- gallbladder and some kidney complications?

I had a post-surgical infection of one of my incision points, the one in my navel, after I had my appendix out in 2014, and when I called the surgeon to report the pain and redness, they got me in THE SAME DAY because they said it's not a good idea to wait and let the infection get a strong foothold.

Andria

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it was BigNasty, not me, but I think it was -- gallbladder and some kidney complications?

I had a post-surgical infection of one of my incision points, the one in my navel, after I had my appendix out in 2014, and when I called the surgeon to report the pain and redness, they got me in THE SAME DAY because they said it's not a good idea to wait and let the infection get a strong foothold.

Andria
Totally agree! ! Especially since Big nasty didn't have the fever, and it came back after an unsupported cough!!!

Vape on

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors