Status
Not open for further replies.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like the sky is blue. And there is color there besides gray and brown lol very not like Ohio right now. And you can go outside without coats etc lol

NY isn't any better right now. Winter storm warning for my county till 1am Wednesday. Shiiiiiiit

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like the sky is blue. And there is color there besides gray and brown lol very not like Ohio right now. And you can go outside without coats etc lol
I'm sorry..I guess I take those colors for granted..,yes indeed, short sleeves and very comfortable.. I actually wished I wore a pair of shorts and flip-flops out there today..quite warm with the sun reflecting back up at you off the water...lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Warned up close to 88 out here today but was 78 on the coast so we went fishing this afternoon at the IB (local) pier..
4ef3331022b60b0760bfec41330f39aa.jpg

My buddy with a Corvina..bit live bait just off the bottom..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HiYa Break Nice fish

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
All I can do is laugh. It's 73 here, My Propane was just filled up, & the Dude backed over my water well. I don't know what the fuck I did to deserve this, but it must have been bad. :cool:
That blows!!!! When it rains it hurricanes sometimes. My truck was overheating Friday, so it went in the shop. I can't drive anyone else's vehicle so I've been stuck home since then (hence being glued to a forum). What I thought was the thermostat or at worst water pump, is not waterpump, intake manifold, distributor, plug wires and transmission flush.
I blame magoo

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That blows!!!! When it rains it hurricanes sometimes. My truck was overheating Friday, so it went in the shop. I can't drive anyone else's vehicle so I've been stuck home since then (hence being glued to a forum). What I thought was the thermostat or at worst water pump, is not waterpump, intake manifold, distributor, plug wires and transmission flush.
I blame magoo
That sucks a high hard one

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fresh pot of coffee is ready:)

Huck!! I made you a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows :rolleyes:

I'm in for a cup.

Evening people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sup brudda

I blame magoo

Fucking magoo

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had the water well rebuilt @ almost 3000.00 6 months ago. I'm doing shooters & beer to keep from loosing it. :cool:
That's not bad..we spent about $1700 last year for a new submersible pump, new PVC piping and a couple new bladders for the tanks (dual)
We pulled the pump ourselves and installed the parts keeping the cost down...nothing like good cold well water vaping on a hot day! Makes great coffee too, lol

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No Grammy's here. Actually don't think I've watched anything that wasn't a cartoon in a month or so. Haven't found any new series to get excited about lately

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love to fish, I told my wife when I die to be sure to stuff my rod and tackle box in the coffin with me;)
Lol!
I was going saltwater fishing ever since I was old enough to hold a rod and reel without dropping it overboard, lol
Made several camping trips down south in Baja, fishing the awesome Sea of Cortez on one side and drive 50 mi across to fish the Pacific on the other side of the Peninsula. They also have long range boats here that fish the waters off Alijos Rocks (wahoo, tuna) and off Cabo San Lucas (giant yellowfin tuna).,but I'm with you, I love to go fishing...lol

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol!
I was going saltwater fishing ever since I was old enough to hold a rod and reel without dropping it overboard, lol
Made several camping trips down south in Baja, fishing the awesome Sea of Cortez on one side and drive 50 mi across to fish the Pacific on the other side of the Peninsula. They also have long range boats here that fish the waters off Alijos Rocks (wahoo, tuna) and off Cabo San Lucas (giant yellowfin tuna).,but I'm with you, I love to go fishing...lol

You're so lucky all we have here is this sludge stream they call a river, wouldn't eat anything out of it, a few fairly nice lakes, and lots of strip mines, they wont let you fish most of them now. I can't run to fast anymore so it really puts a limit on things. sux

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors