Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're so lucky all we have here is this sludge stream they call a river, wouldn't eat anything out of it, a few fairly nice lakes, and lots of strip mines, they wont let you fish most of them now. I can't run to fast anymore so it really puts a limit on things. sux
You can always move, right?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wtf? How do you fry an atty?

Maybe it's time to get rid ofall your Vape gear and roll with a nebox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I took it apart. I think i just got the deck a little to hot and melted the insilator a tad when i was adjusting coils on it. Atleast it wasent one if my expensive ones and i might be abke to find some new parts for it.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I understand..my parents are elderly too, and my step mom starts chemo Thursday for stage 4 lung cancer..I'm thankful for the time with her, and to be supportive for my Dad, and the rest of our family out here...

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Sue and I will keep you and yours in our prayers.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I understand..my parents are elderly too, and my step mom starts chemo Thursday for stage 4 lung cancer..I'm thankful for the time with her, and to be supportive for my Dad, and the rest of our family out here...

I sure hope she does well with it. My prayers are with you brother sometimes support is the best medicine of all

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Mom inlaw has stage 3 in remission for 3yrs now thank god. You and her are in my prayers.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Attys fine. Found a spare post from an old atty that i had that had good insulation

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have seen & felt so much sorrow & death I just have a blank stare. My mind don't deal with that no more. :(
I'm somewhat fortunate.. My biological mom died in 1975 from a drug overdose, my 6 yr old brother drowned out here in the swimming pool in 1981...my cousin died suddenly in 2012 from a cerebral aneurysm, walking his dog.. and now my step mom has been diagnosed with Stage four lung cancer. Situation could be worse, it can always be worse...

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm somewhat fortunate.. My biological mom died in 1975 from a drug overdose, my 6 yr old brother drowned out here in the swimming pool in 1981...my cousin died suddenly in 2012 from a cerebral aneurysm, walking his dog.. and now my step mom has been diagnosed with Stage four lung cancer. Situation could be worse, it can always be worse...

Yea, It can. :cool:

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2d0000512267e0e85c5bae3018612cc1.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm still very happy about a conversation I had at work. Still can't say what it was about (don't want to jinx it and it contained information that should not be made public) but I'm still very very happy about it. Now it's just fucking having a blizzard outside and even if my car starts I doubt I'd be able to use it to get to work...ugggg first world problems I guesse.

And on that bombshell, good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors