Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just checking in to say good night. Today we had doctors am and pm... I've gotta be at the hospital for prep at 6 am tomorrow (already checked in, registered, with a paper bracelet)...

Left kidney surgery begins around 6:30 am. Staff says 3-4 hours. Send some spiritual thoughts, by way of the Almighty Himself - and, please -

Send more of the same for Liz. She's trying to be strong, and nonchalant - but I know the difference, and the poor thing is stressed.

We love all of you. "Lay on, MacDuff."

LW & Liz ;):)
OMG yes my thoughts and good juju are with you!!!,please update us as possible. .you are much loved here !

Vape on

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3f0b7797f28a76175a26cc0342257571.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just checking in to say good night. Today we had doctors am and pm... I've gotta be at the hospital for prep at 6 am tomorrow (already checked in, registered, with a paper bracelet)...

Left kidney surgery begins around 6:30 am. Staff says 3-4 hours. Send some spiritual thoughts, by way of the Almighty Himself - and, please -

Send more of the same for Liz. She's trying to be strong, and nonchalant - but I know the difference, and the poor thing is stressed.

best of luck with surgery!!!

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm sure you'll be fine, Liz is being like all great girlfriends and wives and just worrying to much ;-)

Be seriously, get cut open, stapled back together and get your ass back to the corner!

My thoughts and prayers are with you brother man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

You and Liz are in out thoughts and prayers. We can't be there in person but we can in spirit. As I write this I am praying the surgery will go smooth and safe for you. Liz we are just a key stroke away. We can hold your hand in spirit and you both have our love. We are here for you both. God bless.

Last edited:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great morning everyone! Gotta go get tires for the truck once big o opens. then it's off to a local gun shop then a local vape shop great plans for this ugly looking day!
everyone have a great day!

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't mind doing laundry as long as I don't have to fold it LoL. I ask the wife for help and tell her that teamwork makes the dream work LoL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll do all the housework and cooking besides laundry and dishes (most of the time.) My ocd kicks my ass on those more then other things so I try to avoid it all together. The gf understands so she Will do laundry and dishes

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all,
Be 85 and sunny again today...Got to get labs done at the VA, pick up some vape mail (Clapton coils) at my PO Box and drop by Chase to pay off my cc...Might make a juice run (local shop) too..
Really liking my Griffin RTA...

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand..my parents are elderly too, and my step mom starts chemo Thursday for stage 4 lung cancer..I'm thankful for the time with her, and to be supportive for my Dad, and the rest of our family out here...

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
That's very rough , prayers to you and family, Break

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm somewhat fortunate.. My biological mom died in 1975 from a drug overdose, my 6 yr old brother drowned out here in the swimming pool in 1981...my cousin died suddenly in 2012 from a cerebral aneurysm, walking his dog.. and now my step mom has been diagnosed with Stage four lung cancer. Situation could be worse, it can always be worse...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
(((((HUGS))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors