Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape mail check and chores before our power goes out, it's REALLY nasty here right now , icing and high winds
Mine came in and turned into a "get truck tires and a m&p9mm" check still gotta order some wire and flavors then all done shopping
Well assuming my 3 day delay passes without issue.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The rain just turned over to snow here. This will be an interesting drive home in 2 hours.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
On site wedding and prom styles. I can't find a job that works with my hours so this should be good, mostly will be weekends when hubby is home. Besides that this is my all time favorite part of doing hair
Oh heck yeah! You'll be the hero to all those women!

I forgot I won a bottle of juice and just realized I did get vape mail. Dude usually knocks on my door when I have a package. Nice surprise :)

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh heck yeah! You'll be the hero to all those women!

I forgot I won a bottle of juice and just realized I did get vape mail. Dude usually knocks on my door when I have a package. Nice surprise :)
My mail lady stopped knocking when my dog came to the screen door before I did
sidenote usps has NEVER moved so fast

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Me neither!! But, I didn't order anything, so I guess there's that.

Today was payday so I just ordered some! Yay! Flavors from wizlabs and blueberry muffin from sweet-vapes! Depending on how much groceries run this time, I may also order some shisha strawberry from e-aromashop.com.

So I'll have some nice vapemail in a few days. :)

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People that don't drive with their lights on in inclimate weather should all be slapped upside the skull with a fucking brick
tumblr_ntwkp2XmqX1tq4of6o1_500_zpsvdq8u60i.gif
:D:D

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hate the assholes that honk as soon as the light changes color/... those mother fuckers are gonna give an old person a heart attach one day

They're not nearly as annoying as the idiots sitting there TEXTING when the light turns green and they're paying NO attention!

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I once called a radio station and begged them to please announce for people to clean off their headlights and use them during a snowstorm (they did!). SO many people only clean off their windows. Clean that shit off your hood, off our lights, off your roof, off your trunk! Think about the people in front of you, in back of you and the people IN your car. Non driving mugs.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I once called a radio station and begged them to please announce for people to clean off their headlights and use them during a snowstorm (they did!). SO many people only clean off their windows. Clean that shit off your hood, off our lights, off your roof, off your trunk! Think about the people in front of you, in back of you and the people IN your car. Non driving mugs.
That's a law here

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Way to save some lifes huck!
In Indiana you will get pulled over for having snow (even just a dusting) over your lights/windows or license plate. I think it should be that way everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors