Not open for further replies.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I once called a radio station and begged them to please announce for people to clean off their headlights and use them during a snowstorm (they did!). SO many people only clean off their windows. Clean that shit off your hood, off our lights, off your roof, off your trunk! Think about the people in front of you, in back of you and the people IN your car. Non driving mugs.
Tiny washers and wipers for the headlamps! The washers work fine, the wipers are largely pointless. Honestly, I'd rather move them to my taillight lenses.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Your not alone brother! Lol

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
I'm going with more funny than disturbing. I saw the story this morning on the book of face and was laughing my ass off.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You see how things posted can make their way into printed articles, you tell me folks aren't out there looking for stuff like that to dis vapers.
I have to agree with you. But I don't think even the biggest dipshit the antis can bring can blame the "ecig" on this one. It's just bad parenting. If you have that big of a problem take his shit. He lives in your house rent free (assumed) and eats your food. Either take his shit away or kick his ass out!

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People that don't drive with their lights on in inclimate weather should all be slapped upside the skull with a fucking brick

You'd love it down here then. The jackwagon's put on their hazards (which is illegal, and still no headlights), slide into the left lane, and proceed to do 20 mph under the posted speed.
They keep wanting to raise the speed limit, but will not make a keep right law, as in NJ.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
30024b4683ac0fee41fa963e40204040.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You'd love it down here then. The jackwagon's put on their hazards (which is illegal, and still no headlights), slide into the left lane, and proceed to do 20 mph under the posted speed.
They keep wanting to raise the speed limit, but will not make a keep right law, as in NJ.
YOu must live where I live.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well damnit. It looks like I missed a lot of interesting forum stuff while I was moving

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Raining so hard here, wondering where all the water is going to go with the ground all froze:confused::confused:
Freaky.....

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Raining so hard here, wondering where all the water is going to go with the ground all froze:confused::confused:
Freaky.....
Sorry to hear that Whisk...I just fired up the Barbie and going to grill some nice thick steaks over mesquite...but its gonna cool off some by the weekend and might get a little rain ourselves...

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finally home. Today sucked. We just shouldn't have been open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors