Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good night folks:)
tumblr_nvl0uoRFuc1tod76fo1_500_zpshlitneja.png
Good Night Whiskey Sweet Dreams keep warm

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bambi tastes good with some mashed taters and gravy.

If cured and processed right, yes indeed. But a guy at my husband's work gave him some venison, and it was flat out horrible -- it just tasted like BLOOD, no shit. Nasty.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hate deer. Rats with hooves. Fuck em

Speaking as a gardener, I agree! Also squirrels, little bastards. I can't have tulips or crocus, those fat-tailed rodents dig 'em up and eat 'em! I wish my cat would catch and kill THEM, instead of birds!

Andria

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If cured and processed right, yes indeed. But a guy at my husband's work gave him some venison, and it was flat out horrible -- it just tasted like BLOOD, no shit. Nasty.

Andria

Yes if not done right it can be quite unpleasant. However, done right its some tasty vitals.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just hate those like being stuffed in a sausage casing makes me claustrophobic and loud but other than that and the 2 hour wait went good. Wont know the results till the 24 th.

I never knew I was claustrophobic, till I had to have one of those, years ago. *shudder*

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes if not done right it can be quite unpleasant. However, done right its some tasty vitals.

Just as well that it was so awful; I trashed what was left of it in our freezer to make room for my 2nd liter of nicotine. :)

Andria

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agreed !00% we pretty much lived on it when we had a real stroke of bad luck yrs back it's natural meat prepared right it's better than beef!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thought I'd post this because you guys might have heard me talk about the Yellowfin tuna fishing being good here, and how big they get
e88601abaab9f4dc4d4b52843e017120.jpg
This fish was close to 225lbs caught earlier this year by my nephew on a 2 day trip out of San Diego thx to El Nino, (warm water makes for good fishing, and rainstorms, lol)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Youre my least favorite person

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ughhhh I hate insurance and hospitals, just got the "Explanation of benefits" for my sons week long NICU stay.... The grand total is $63,308.61, my insurance wants to verify it was all actually needed before the cover any of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ughhhh I hate insurance and hospitals, just got the "Explanation of benefits" for my sons week long NICU stay.... The grand total is $63,308.61, my insurance wants to verify it was all actually needed before the cover any of it.

Pieces of shit cocksucking fucking shitstains of life insurance company's are.
Now carry on y'all

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I see shit like that and it just pisses me the fuck off!! You go hug your baby. What they gonna do, take him back? Fuck you insurance.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pieces of shit cocksucking fucking shitstains of life insurance company's are.
Now carry on y'all

I see shit like that and it just pisses me the fuck off!! You go hug your baby. What they gonna do, take him back? Fuck you insurance.
We aren't to worried about it, even if we got stuck paying 100% of it we'd make it work. Can't put a price on him, he's my little man and is priceless to me.

They did note that they are waiting on info from the hospital to make sure everything was needed(we didn't all them to do anything that wasn't necessary).

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For your car repairs?? What is this world coming to??? We not supposed to drive and have babies, too???
YEAH... INSANE
Then when I was trying to leave the accelerator locked up and I almost went into the canal. So the shop owner came out and drove it back, put it back on the rack and had to fix my hand controls.
Summofabitch!!!

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We aren't to worried about it, even if we got stuck paying 100% of it we'd make it work. Can't put a price on him, he's my little man and is priceless to me.

They did note that they are waiting on info from the hospital to make sure everything was needed(we didn't all them to do anything that wasn't necessary).

I wish you the best of luck fighting those corrupt fuckers man!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

HiYa Honda yeah that's insurance companies for you. Sux, what do they think you took him there cause you couldn't find a sitter

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish you the best of luck fighting those corrupt fuckers man!

Thanks!
HiYa Honda yeah that's insurance companies for you. Sux, what do they think you took him there cause you couldn't find a sitter
Right???

Oh well I have faith they'll get it sorted and in the end everything will work itself out.

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure all of it was needed. My son was in nicu for a day or two and it was a 14,000 bill. It took months but eventually it was covered. It was so stressful being a new parent and having to deal with insurance issues! I'm sorry

Vape on

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What was wrong with your car?

They had to change the thermostat, water pump. Distributor cap, cables, and the intake manifold gasket went bad and was dumping water into the manifold.
When I went to leave the hand control seized up because I was dumb and got a until from over seas and the relay letting the European electronics run on older USA electronics fried

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure all of it was needed. My son was in nicu for a day or two and it was a 14,000 bill. It took months but eventually it was covered. It was so stressful being a new parent and having to deal with insurance issues! I'm sorry

Vape on
No stress for me, if needed we'll cover it.

They said it's literally to make sure everything was needed which it was. They actually got him out of the NICU 2-3wks earlier then they originally anticipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors