Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They had to change the thermostat, water pump. Distributor cap, cables, and the intake manifold gasket went bad and was dumping water into the manifold.
When I went to leave the hand control seized up because I was dumb and got a until from over seas and the relay letting the European electronics run on older USA electronics fried
Yea all that works sounds right around a grand.
Hand controls?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yea all that works sounds right around a grand.
Hand controls?
Yeah I need hand controls to drive. my legs don't work
HPCollage.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SIX PAGES SINCE THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Doesn't anyone work around here ? Evening everyone. Annnnnnnnnnd good night lol. Working 9am to 6pm this week. That means I don't get home till 8pm. That sucks ! Do a few things around the house and it's basically time to go to sleep and get up and do it all over again :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ahhh. Didnt know that.

I cant do hand controls. Tried useing them on a customers car once. Damn near crashed it.
You get used to it. mine are like a video game comtroller
veigel-hand-control-classic-ii-veigel-handbedienung-classic-ii.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We aren't to worried about it, even if we got stuck paying 100% of it we'd make it work. Can't put a price on him, he's my little man and is priceless to me.
Of course! It's just knowing what all he and you 2 went through and the words "medically necessary" don't mix well. That's just ridiculous. I know they have a job to do, too, but things have gone so far downhill over the years.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
SIX PAGES SINCE THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Doesn't anyone work around here ? Evening everyone. Annnnnnnnnnd good night lol. Working 9am to 6pm this week. That means I don't get home till 8pm. That sucks ! Do a few things around the house and it's basically time to go to sleep and get up and do it all over again :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Get some sleep brother, let me know about that win when you all get to it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Night Breasy buddy, get a good rest

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Had a buddy that was able to drive with min hand control. The whole set up was rigged up for puff and head movement. Pretty fucking sweet actually.
Tragically he is no longer with us, he went to mexico to get that chrstopher reeves surgery and while making strides got a lethal infection.
Poor kid had it rough as hell.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I'm retired:p:p

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Had a buddy that was able to drive with min hand control. The whole set up was rigged up for puff and head movement. Pretty fucking sweet actually.
Tragically he is no longer with us, he went to mexico to get that chrstopher reeves surgery and while making strides got a lethal infection.
That sucks! A buddy of mine has a setup like that. he's a c6 Complete.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Sup nasty?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sup nasty?
Nada was not feeling all that spanky for the last week it finally caught up to me. Honestly was able to sleep most of the day.
Mixed up some 0nic which did not help and added about 1.5 just to take the nic fit edge off. went like the majority of the day with no pain meds just ibuprofren, ice packs and naps in between getting up and pacing around the place. still having some gas issues (not the farting burping kind) moving helps.
But when you can;t really get comfy laying down, sitting up or sitting in a chair, pacing is all that is left to you.
Got a noise complaint from the downstairs neighbor about me walking around all night and the office told her to shut it and come talk to me about it. Course she came off like a raging hag. I lifted my shirt to show her the wounds, told her if she did not like hearing me walk around all night she could pay for a hotel and I would gladly go there and pace around their halls for a week and abuse their ice machines for ice packs, or she could cover my rent and dictate to me the hours I can get up and walk around.
She liked nether and got a giant go fuck yourself door shut in her face.

BigCryBaby

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love my Nebox, I just got it and have had no problems with it. However, you have to be careful with the juice port and battery entrance thumbscrews, they are brass and very fine threaded. It would be a shame to cross thread the thumb screws, turning it into a brick. I used clear die-electric grease on the threads and rubber o-rings. The Nebox is a perfect fit for the pants pocket.

BigCryBaby

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think im gunna get a nebox
You should, I love mine. Be careful with the threads on the juice port and battery port thumbscrews, they are brass and are very fine threaded. Apply some die-electric grease on the threads and seals. Good luck, you will love it.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothing wrong with being young. Just look at all your don;t know and admit you don;t know shit and everything works it's self out.
Exactly! Most "kids" my age refuse to listen to new things or dismiss anything that doesn't fit their world view. Ill admit I know what I know and I don't know what I don't know

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors