Member For 5 Years
big-hug-from-me-to-you.gif
Thanks Huck I needed that!:):):)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Exactly! Most "kids" my age refuse to listen to new things or dismiss anything that doesn't fit their world view. Ill admit I know what I know and I don't know what I don't know

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
All I know is that I got work in the morning. :cool:

So on that bomshell, goodnight!

P.S I think the new guy above really really likes his nebox

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same, This is only second abdominal cavity surgery and I can tell you I fucking hate people playing in my guts. I had three things in mind while at the hospital.
A vape free of sneaking around to do so, a cup of coffee and a shower.

I had a vertical emergency c-sec almost 28 yrs ago... and the laparoscopic appendectomy in 2014 -- and I gotta say, the 6 inch zipper in my belly was easier to deal with afterward, than the godawful gas, nausea, and vomiting after the appendectomy -- pain ain't no biggie, especially with 100mg demerol shots every 4 hrs, but nausea/vomiting, god, I'd rather DIE.

Andria

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had a vertical emergency c-sec almost 28 yrs ago... and the laparoscopic appendectomy in 2014 -- and I gotta say, the 6 inch zipper in my belly was easier to deal with afterward, than the godawful gas, nausea, and vomiting after the appendectomy -- pain ain't no biggie, especially with 100mg demerol shots every 4 hrs, but nausea/vomiting, god, I'd rather DIE.

Andria
god if I vomited it would be an er visit, as it means I ripped myself open.
my ribs and right shoulder...fffuuuu

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dam I've missed alot I'm two days 593 post. And then I jump on my other favorite place. And there he was. Shit troll is back. And we were doing so well.
And I forgot what else I was gona say because of the oiled up naked men hugging. Wait they might be having a sword fight, I'm not sure but if so the little black guy is fixing to lose BAD.

have a nice day

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dam I've missed alot I'm two days 593 post. And then I jump on my other favorite place. And there he was. Shit troll is back. And we were doing so well.
And I forgot what else I was gona say because of the oiled up naked men hugging. Wait they might be having a sword fight, I'm not sure but if so the little black guy is fixing to lose BAD.

have a nice day
To bad they call him tripod.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He was bad but we have another one. He had been getting just as bad. Then vanished. But I see tonite is back. How you feeling any better

have a nice day

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He was bad but we have another one. He had been getting just as bad. Then vanished. But I see tonite is back. How you feeling any better

have a nice day
meh, a bit bloated and gassy, getting used to the new digestion set up.
Other than that just meh, still full of CO2 in the muscle tissues and it suxxs.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
meh, a bit bloated and gassy, getting used to the new digestion set up.
Other than that just meh, still full of CO2 in the muscle tissues and it suxxs.
Damit man I'd say. I hate your having to go thru all that. I just hope it all goes right this time. My brother went thru something kinda like that. He got a real bad infection in his intestings. They had to go in and cut 10 ft out. And 3 times after that they had to go back in and do some more. It took him over a 1 1/2 to get right and he still really ain't 100% and that's been 5trs now. Hope urs goes alot better

have a nice day

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damit man I'd say. I hate your having to go thru all that. I just hope it all goes right this time. My brother went thru something kinda like that. He got a real bad infection in his intestings. They had to go in and cut 10 ft out. And 3 times after that they had to go back in and do some more. It took him over a 1 1/2 to get right and he still really ain't 100% and that's been 5trs now. Hope urs goes alot better

have a nice day
Not much diet adjustment I really need to do, just need to eat more like I was cooking for mom and adjust for the new issued malabsorption issue.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not much diet adjustment I really need to do, just need to eat more like I was cooking for mom and adjust for the new issued malabsorption issue.
It's not bad once you get use to it. When I was a kid my dad had open heart surgery. So mom changed how we all eat it was just easier for her that way.. I was like 13. And now I'm 40 and still eat they came as we did back then. It just becomes habit over time. I go out to eat some where with real greasy food it'll make me sick as shit. It's probably keap me from having the same issues as my dad to forreal.

have a nice day

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's not bad once you get use to it. When I was a kid my dad had open heart surgery. So mom changed how we all eat it was just easier for her that way.. I was like 13. And now I'm 40 and still eat they came as we did back then. It just becomes habit over time. I go out to eat some where with real greasy food it'll make me sick as shit. It's probably keap me from having the same issues as my dad to forreal.

have a nice day
well with no gallbladder it would be sick shit.
Seriously heavy oil or greasy food is burning razor blades in the guts, followed by acid burning explosive pooping.

But the lack of bile and gallbladder does some horrible stuff like how you can absorb vitamins and food outside of benefits of Omega3 and 6s.

My coffee intake is seriously limited, so it is make the best with what I can stomach.
More more fast food ever, not that I was super chowing down on it.
More lean cuts of meat, pork is out in a big big way and esp bacon.
More whole grains, oat meal etc no seeds unless ground and mixed. My flax are the omega 3 ground up with some greek yogurt (not much since dairy) and some fruit.
Egg intake up for omega 6 and d.

Dairy, ice cream etc is out minus some greek yogurt for probiotics.
greasy and fried is out, light mono oils in. coconut, olive etc.
less meats more veg and fruit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors