Member For 1 Year
Sounds like S.O.S.to me

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just don't get the suprise. All but jax and the one other guy who's name I forget thought garbage plates looked discusting. Altho to be fair I don't know if jax is just acustomed to seeing them or if he likes them

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just checking in to say good night. Today we had doctors am and pm... I've gotta be at the hospital for prep at 6 am tomorrow (already checked in, registered, with a paper bracelet)...

Left kidney surgery begins around 6:30 am. Staff says 3-4 hours. Send some spiritual thoughts, by way of the Almighty Himself - and, please -

Send more of the same for Liz. She's trying to be strong, and nonchalant - but I know the difference, and the poor thing is stressed.

We love all of you. "Lay on, MacDuff."

LW & Liz ;):)
We are all praying your surgery goes well, You and Liz are in our prayers and thoughts. You are so lucky to have such a loving and caring wife, "Liz". This is truly a trying and stressful time for you and her both, we are all worrying. Just having her by your side is a true blessing that lets you know that God is smiling on you both. Hoping you make a swift recovery, we all will be waiting to hear from you!!!:):):)

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought I'd post this because you guys might have heard me talk about the Yellowfin tuna fishing being good here, and how big they get
e88601abaab9f4dc4d4b52843e017120.jpg
This fish was close to 225lbs caught earlier this year by my nephew on a 2 day trip out of San Diego thx to El Nino, (warm water makes for good fishing, and rainstorms, lol)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I just seen a crotch shot of Jesus on the cross on a billboard for a church.. I'm kinda conflicted about how to feel.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really? Lol
Don't want to troll you Whisk..but when you complain about the bad weather where you live I can't help to show the great weather your missing where I live..
Seems fair enough, right,??

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yeah... when they complain about how cold it is, I can't help but think... why the hell do you want to live in a place that's not fit for eskimos? :D

It got to 60 degrees here today.. sunny... just starting to rain a little bit, on the way in from the grocery store. Reminds me of why so many yankees emigrate to ATL. :D I asked my ex once why he did (he was from Milwaukee)... he said, and I quote: "I WAS TIRED OF BEING UP TO MY ASS IN SNOW!"

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah... when they complain about how cold it is, I can't help but think... why the hell do you want to live in a place that's not fit for eskimos? :D

It got to 60 degrees here today.. sunny... just starting to rain a little bit, on the way in from the grocery store. Reminds me of why so many yankees emigrate to ATL. :D I asked my ex once why he did (he was from Milwaukee)... he said, and I quote: "I WAS TIRED OF BEING UP TO MY ASS IN SNOW!"

Andria
Because of the views darling
DSCF1462_zps51c9b857.jpg

48696861_e2803ee2dd_z_zps38e5a634.jpg

DSC_0168_zpsb42d3874.jpg

IMG_2134_zps6d34eacb.jpg

f41c4fb0-0cc3-40e0-a008-ee80d3fb3d6e_zps1af25d3e.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm defiantly considering if I want to stay north my whole life. I've always been a north east guy but Idk. I feel like I'm getting ready to just say fuck it all.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
First real chance I have im going north west waaayy north west. For a least a year

So alaska? That's as far north west as you can get on this contenint

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Because of the views darling
DSCF1462_zps51c9b857.jpg

48696861_e2803ee2dd_z_zps38e5a634.jpg

DSC_0168_zpsb42d3874.jpg

IMG_2134_zps6d34eacb.jpg

f41c4fb0-0cc3-40e0-a008-ee80d3fb3d6e_zps1af25d3e.jpg

Gahhh, that first pic gives me vertigo! But oooh is that a fox? Only similar critters round here are coyotes -- we saw a coyote pup running around in our neighbor's backyard -- our cat yowled and ran under the bed! :D

Got more deer than you can shake a stick at, down here... we saw a doe and 2 fawns running around in my parents' neighborhood, around thanksgiving -- and it never fails but we see them dead on the side of the road -- not good to play chicken with deer!

Andria

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gahhh, that first pic gives me vertigo! But oooh is that a fox? Only similar critters round here are coyotes -- we saw a coyote pup running around in our neighbor's backyard -- our cat yowled and ran under the bed! :D

Got more deer than you can shake a stick at, down here... we saw a doe and 2 fawns running around in my parents' neighborhood, around thanksgiving -- and it never fails but we see them dead on the side of the road -- not good to play chicken with deer!

Andria

Bambi tastes good with some mashed taters and gravy.

I just don't get the suprise. All but jax and the one other guy who's name I forget thought garbage plates looked discusting. Altho to be fair I don't know if jax is just acustomed to seeing them or if he likes them

Not that one that you eat, that one looks like a platter of puke. Traditional garbage plate yes.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bambi tastes good with some mashed taters and gravy.

Not that one that you eat, that one looks like a platter of puke. Traditional garbage plate yes.
They make traditional garbage plates. Those were Philly cheese stake garbage plates. And they were good

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors