Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
USPS is pretty bad about their real time updates. It's more like on a 2-3hour delay.

I think in this case, it's more a case of "too lazy to do job properly." Probably one of those "other" drivers, because our regular guy scans them as he delivers them -- as he's pulling up to the next door neighbor's box, it shows "delivered in/at mailbox."

Andria

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think in this case, it's more a case of "too lazy to do job properly." Probably one of those "other" drivers, because our regular guy scans them as he delivers them -- as he's pulling up to the next door neighbor's box, it shows "delivered in/at mailbox."

Andria
You're lucky I have one of those "other" drivers most of the time

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You're lucky I have one of those "other" drivers most of the time

I wish our regular guy could clone himself -- or at least train the newbies!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And, just as an interesting factoid.... I ordered 2 30ml flavors from wizlabs; was expecting plastic bottles, as that's what I got last time -- but these were 30ml glass bottles! COOL!

Andria

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Come on, come on, how?
Its just a simple .5 coil. I pushed the coil down inbetween the posts, then to wic it, i put the sleave over it with cotton sticking out and just trimed it flush i guesse.

The trick it just to make shure the juice holes have cotton right their. To suck it up. If their is a little gap between cotton and juice hole, it will leake.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its just a simple .5 coil. I pushed the coil down inbetween the posts, then to wic it, i put the sleave over it with cotton sticking out and just trimed it flush i guesse.

The trick it just to make shure the juice holes have cotton right their. To suck it up. If their is a little gap between cotton and juice hole, it will leake.
How's the flavor? I have on order the VRBA for the Rafale, fingers crossed.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How's the flavor? I have on order the VRBA for the Rafale, fingers crossed.
Not bad. A little kess cloud and flavor then stock coils but considering im going from the stock dual coils to a single simple coil, it is to be expected. Maby one day ill figure out how to do a stacked dual.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For you and yours Whiskey.

A prayer for healing
God, hear my prayer, And let my cry come to You. Do not hide from me in the day of my distress turn to me and speedily answer my prayer. Eternal God, Source of healing, Out of my distress I call upon You. Help me sense Your presence at this difficult time. Grant me patience when the hours are heavy in hurt or disappointment give me courage. Keep me trustful in Your love. Give me strength for today, and hope for tomorrow. To your loving hands I commit my spirit when asleep and when awake. You are with me; I shall not fear.

Amen

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love you guys!!
tumblr_m356rc6HAS1r2zs3eo1_500_zpsanglsdzi.png

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For you and yours Whiskey.

A prayer for healing
God, hear my prayer, And let my cry come to You. Do not hide from me in the day of my distress turn to me and speedily answer my prayer. Eternal God, Source of healing, Out of my distress I call upon You. Help me sense Your presence at this difficult time. Grant me patience when the hours are heavy in hurt or disappointment give me courage. Keep me trustful in Your love. Give me strength for today, and hope for tomorrow. To your loving hands I commit my spirit when asleep and when awake. You are with me; I shall not fear.

Amen

A good one for me to end my day with, Thank you sooooo much , it's a beautiful prayer
AMEN

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone see those amazone speaker tube assistant robot thingy comercials? The one with a baldwin in it? If the price comes down i might actually consider getting one

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He says, don't let the cops catch you riding that thing on the street, it's not legal. Thank You Elroy, By name is Brad. I just left. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors