83e4f47aa88e10807b5473d0e2c7fee8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That a Cubis & mini volt?

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that's about it for me, Good Night my vape family. I hope our prayers are being heard for Whiskey, her brother and her family!!!
Good night Jimi and everyone.Coffee pot will be on in the morning.

Good night gents. May tomorrow's morning be more bountiful than today's.
Wheels up 0600, capice?:)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ok I love my sig 150 BUT this le 80 just is a pleasure minus the nipple button.
Dial it in and as long as it is in the resistance caps... nice vape.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Huck the LV wire is super soft compared to temco.
My stuffy face and ears draining have suddenly cleared up. I think mom is having a neg reaction to her vape due to the wire.
Had to cut all flavors out on hers but no avail. So ordered her up some 28 ga.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Huck the LV wire is super soft compared to temco.
My stuffy face and ears draining have suddenly cleared up. I think mom is having a neg reaction to her vape due to the wire.
Had to cut all flavors out on hers but no avail. So ordered her up some 28 ga.
I'm gonna stick with the Temco that I have until I get more ordered. I need to get 28. I have 29 from LV (won't be using it anymore) and 30 and 32 from Temco. I'll just use the 30 for the time being. I'm glad you brought it up, I thought I was crazy.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm gonna stick with the Temco that I have until I get more ordered. I need to get 28. I have 29 from LV (won't be using it anymore) and 30 and 32 from Temco. I'll just use the 30 for the time being. I'm glad you brought it up, I thought I was crazy.
nope just did a side by side the remaining lv soft wire to temco.
Had a fucking nightmare getting the 24 to keep shape from lv. tastes bleh at 4v and stuffing up badly.
Temco was tougher to coil to held shape, fanfuckingtastic flavor and cloud at 4v clear headed.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
nope just did a side by side the remaining lv soft wire to temco.
Had a fucking nightmare getting the 24 to keep shape from lv. tastes bleh at 4v and stuffing up badly.
Temco was tougher to coil to held shape, fanfuckingtastic flavor and cloud at 4v clear headed.
Yeah, I'm sold it's not just me. I think I'll toss it, or use it to repair my fence, LOL.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I use the Cuboid/Cubis w/1.5 coil at work. I compare it to a GS tank with a touch more air flow. The flavor is also better than my outside of work Artic tank w/1.2 coil, but still breaking in the GS to compare flavor. I'm enjoying the change up actually.
Is it rebuildable?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning denotes sleep.
Looks like mom picked up whatever bug crawled up my ass before I left the ER.
God that was fucking miserable, fever because of whatever fucky crud I picked up, gallbladder going to Gre'Thor and my kidneys getting stomped on by tap dancing midgets wearing golf shoes, not to mention the nic withdrawal and caffeine deficit I was on.
Seriously I feel bad still not remembering all but a few snips here and there... I sure as hell do not remember the surgeon other than he went from blond to dark haired.
I got a hospital survey.
Pretty sure some heads are going to roll, I will have some licenses by the time I am done.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there Nasty, Hope mom can kick the crud fast and you get some relief from the surgery, I had stress chest pains last night, unless I am coming down with a respiratory infection.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey there Nasty, Hope mom can kick the crud fast and you get some relief from the surgery, I had stress chest pains last night, unless I am coming down with a respiratory infection.
Could be a combo of both.
Cut down on the pain meds in the narcotic form at least until tonight. freaking ribs are killing me, will get to talk to the doc on the 24th about it.

Honestly still feels like I am battling this hospital shit outside of the surgery.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im not as big of a coffee nut as some people in here but still cant do decaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors