https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It is tomorrow at 9am. the belly button area tightness is BEYOND annoying.
I am 100% sure having to fuck around and move the tard tumor every 10 minutes is NOT helping me recover.

Dammit I need to order some battery wraps this new mod is hell on them worse than the sigelei ever was.
What mod?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My son has become weird about the toilet being clean. He is now wearing his Batman cape and scrubbing it daily, he says he's called scrubby man. This is the real hero we need
mr-clean-magic-eraser-toilet-scrubber-14.jpg

Competition

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't wanna play adult today, I want to stay home and do nothing. Maybe put new lines on my fishing poles but definitely don't want to be at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
b16965ac3ac501deab44c536077d15a0.jpg
funny thing I just put new line last night on three reels
41b44c3336c33a55ab5174a357f4651f.jpg
I've had this gold baitcaster for over 5 yrs..its been fished hard, both in Louisiana and offshore here in CA...just rebuilt the drag in it and spooled up with 50lb Spectra power pro.. Its one of the smallest diameter super lines that is popular out here..getting ready bro, I think I already have a case of Spring Fever! Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good grief it takes me forever to catch up! Evening everyone. Thankful it's Friday, although the midnight shift person called in sick and I got mandated. Came prepared for a double and someone stepped up and took it. THANK GOD! I've had crappy nights here, never a crappy whole week. This has been a crappy WHOLE WEEK. I'm down to one Istick that works and that has me panicked. My Vaporesso isn't here yet and my Cuboid doesn't even ship til Monday. UGH!

Bunch of stuff I wanna reply to but can't figure out how to do it on my phone, Internet is funky here so can't bring my IPad. Just not having a good night.
Edit: and then I hit send when I didn't mean to
But I just wanted to say that you guys always brighten my day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speak for yourself girl, lol
Seriously though, I do have days I feel like I don't want to face the day, especially with the health issues going on with my mom..but most days I wake up looking forward bright eyed and bushy tailed, well, actually after a few cups of coffee and a vape or two, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only wear jeans if it is forecasted to stay below 60° thru the whole day. My warehouse is set to 63°, so I only work in there in short stints if doing small repack stuff, but a whole day if slinging 50lb bags of seed.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only wear jeans if it is forecasted to stay below 60° thru the whole day. My warehouse is set to 63°, so I only work in there in short stints if doing small repack stuff, but a whole day if slinging 50lb bags of seed.
That's rough I suppose..Even with the warm weather out here I still prefer a comfortable pair of jeans...shorts are worn going fishing or to the beach mostly...

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well.. I slept past noon, so it's no longer morning, but ya know... whatever. Raining here; it's hard to know it's time to be awake when it's so damn dark. So... hi everybody, whatever time it is where you are. :)

Andria

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr's in my ICU are seeing pretty bad infuenza A not sure if the virus mutated but people are just getting more sick with it than before. ..

Good Morning Bori,That must be what I have, before cancer I used to never catch it. This is the first time in several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors