Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was so shot last night I never hit post reply.No catching up tonight. Just got home from work and dropping the F-ing kid back in Detox and Rehab. Just to damn tired. Better he's back than dead I guess
Damn it:( But yes....at least he's back in, one of the stays in there just may work, and he'll come around ....Fingers never come uncrossed for you ((((Breazy))))

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only bad thing about the winter we've had being not as bad, bugs everywhere. They never died off all the way I guess ugh. Have had those orange ladybugs and stink bugs crawling in all winter ewww

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, the fetish forum is LIVELY today.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What are you vaping on these dayz, Tau?
SX Mini M-Class/Hurricane RTA. Basically anything from Roundstone Reserve, or naturally extracted tobacco's (Fu Man Brew's) is a favourite line.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell us about it Jerus.......
tumblr_mqrducdz0i1qejbiro1_400_zpsanrbqfso.jpg
:D

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tell us about it Jerus.......
tumblr_mqrducdz0i1qejbiro1_400_zpsanrbqfso.jpg
:D
Doh, where is Archer when you need him... Phrasing! Anyways, it was damn hot here last year in SoCal. Good news is it forced me to get an Air Conditioner and now I can live. I was going through 3-4 shirts a day at work, luckily I work at a screen printing shop so... we have plenty.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Standard Schnauzers
HNI_0017_zps0d218d09.jpg

That was the other one that came to mind, though I wasn't sure, haven't seen a lot of them. One of my grandmothers had one of those when I was very young (pre-school), but he was very old and rather cranky, so they tried to keep him away from a little girl's curious fingers. :D

Andria

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Doh, where is Archer when you need him... Phrasing! Anyways, it was damn hot here last year in SoCal. Good news is it forced me to get an Air Conditioner and now I can live. I was going through 3-4 shirts a day at work, luckily I work at a screen printing shop so... we have plenty.
f83855d6978b08593f54f71afd5c7449.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Even makes me feel better to be with them when I am bummed, Love these guys a ton:)

It's interesting how pets can grasp our moods -- you know cats are only affectionate on THEIR schedule, but our Tuxie always seems to know when petting her would make me feel better. She's absolutely not a lap kitty at all, but does the weaving back and forth under my chair, so I can pet both sides equally. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors