Become a Patron!

Whiskey's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Guy said he did it cause he was jealous of his daughter and all the attention she was getting for beating a rare eye cancer she had. Mother fucker needs to be beaten repeatedly until he is almost dead, and reapeat for the rest of his life. Scumbag son of a bitch.
Bring that dirt bag down here and I will tie that sorry piece of crap to a fire ant hill and put a little syrup on him:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guy said he did it cause he was jealous of his daughter and all the attention she was getting for beating a rare eye cancer she had. Mother fucker needs to be beaten repeatedly until he is almost dead, and reapeat for the rest of his life. Scumbag son of a bitch.
Don't worry, when he's in prison as a child murderer it'll happen. No need to use any normal productive members of society to give him what he deserves, use the fucked up ones, they already know how to do it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to sign off, have a great night everyone!!!
tumblr_ndyk19JtZo1sk87juo1_500_zpsdyphk6ba.jpg

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

OMG....this is sick as hell

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ill pop in here and there but i got a little bit of wire to tide me over till my shipment gets in so ill probably be building for a while

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow im a little out of practice. Just tried to make some simple 24 34 fused claptons and couldent get a decent wrap and blew through 10ft of wire without getting enough for duals...

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finally got some coils built. Damn i need more practice. I used to be abke to crank out dual fused claptons in abiut 10 min from start to vape.......

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I forgot how nice and satisying a really nice set of fused claptons vape. Now im even more anxious for my wire to get here

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors