Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
c4e1aa259d93bff00db44ac91393d9f4.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The guy needs drug 25 mi then shot:D

Much too merciful. I liked the first suggestion better -- hung up by his 'nads, and then have that girl's whole family come and treat him like a pinata.

Andria

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
HiYa Boat how you doing tonight
Not bad. Bought some tools at work to do stuff with and got a littke bit of wire to hold me over till my shipment comes in. And i got chineese food and some beer. So all in all decent night and day. And i dont need to wake up tomorrow. Day off

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This rain messes with the satellite dish. Hopefully it will slow down and not mess with it.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The guy needs drug 25 mi then shot:D

Guy said he did it cause he was jealous of his daughter and all the attention she was getting for beating a rare eye cancer she had. Mother fucker needs to be beaten repeatedly until he is almost dead, and reapeat for the rest of his life. Scumbag son of a bitch.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My shisha strawberry left Poland today. So... 2 wks-ish, it should be here. YAY!

Andria

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not bad. Bought some tools at work to do stuff with and got a littke bit of wire to hold me over till my shipment comes in. And i got chineese food and some beer. So all in all decent night and day. And i dont need to wake up tomorrow. Day off
Great always need more tools and a day off, to bad it wasn't with pay:D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guy said he did it cause he was jealous of his daughter and all the attention she was getting for beating a rare eye cancer she had. Mother fucker needs to be beaten repeatedly until he is almost dead, and reapeat for the rest of his life. Scumbag son of a bitch.
WTF is wrong with this world:(

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got that right Jax. How can anyone be jealous of their own daughter? He should be happy for her and releived not to have to worry. All kinds strange people out there, what planet are we on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors