Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning break!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there bird, just waking up, gotta VA appointment with my primary care doctor today..how's it with you this morning?

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL Someone asked me why flip flops when I was doing the decrepit shuffle with a cane in hand.
not a chance in hell i was going to ask mom to tie my shoes for me. one of those lines like wiping my ass for me that i will not cross.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey there bird, just waking up, gotta VA appointment with my primary care doctor today..how's it with you this morning?

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Pretty good dude, no worries! Everything ok? Just a check up?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WTF there is some xfiles type sickness rolling around.
Caught something I had been fighting before the pain factory. Got the laid low screwing there, been fighting feverish and aches along with recovery from the anesthesia which does horrible shit to me.

Mom got laid low with it last night.

For some unknown reason I actually got freaking cold, semi unlikely since we live on the third floor.. ground floor is a FATB (freshish across the border) family, middle is 1st gen ATB so it is normally opening windows if it is in the 40s outside.. since they enjoy heating the building... they have two temp settings. Nuclear and Satan's taint hot.
I dozed and woke up cold, I mean like near shivering cold.
Busted out heavy weight sweats over my heavy weight shorts, pair of socks with the decrepit non slip socks. Shirt with a long sleeve heavy weight carhert with a hoodie with hood up. Just chowed down some beef stew with some extra pepper and still feel cold.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
WTF there is some xfiles type sickness rolling around.
Caught something I had been fighting before the pain factory. Got the laid low screwing there, been fighting feverish and aches along with recovery from the anesthesia which does horrible shit to me.

Mom got laid low with it last night.

For some unknown reason I actually got freaking cold, semi unlikely since we live on the third floor.. ground floor is a FATB (freshish across the border) family, middle is 1st gen ATB so it is normally opening windows if it is in the 40s outside.. since they enjoy heating the building... they have two temp settings. Nuclear and Satan's taint hot.
I dozed and woke up cold, I mean like near shivering cold.
Busted out heavy weight sweats over my heavy weight shorts, pair of socks with the decrepit non slip socks. Shirt with a long sleeve heavy weight carhert with a hoodie with hood up. Just chowed down some beef stew with some extra pepper and still feel cold.
You need to schedule your follow up appt, dude!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You need to schedule your follow up appt, dude!!
It is tomorrow at 9am. the belly button area tightness is BEYOND annoying.
I am 100% sure having to fuck around and move the tard tumor every 10 minutes is NOT helping me recover.

Dammit I need to order some battery wraps this new mod is hell on them worse than the sigelei ever was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors