Become a Patron!
So I usually use the "high end" 18650 battery's from vape shops that are made just for vaping, but I recently ordered a new charger and found one that came with 2 Yliyaya li-ion 18650 batteries, is anyone familiar with this brand and knows if it is a good and safe battery to use in my vape, I like high wattages like 70-150W+ if that helps as well, any opinions would help thanks

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No info on the battery but I doubt that is is good for vaping high wattages.
Better to be safe than sorry.

meloserj

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I usually use the "high end" 18650 battery's from vape shops that are made just for vaping, but I recently ordered a new charger and found one that came with 2 Yliyaya li-ion 18650 batteries, is anyone familiar with this brand and knows if it is a good and safe battery to use in my vape, I like high wattages like 70-150W+ if that helps as well, any opinions would help thanks
Try Illumn.com for high end batteries. Don't be victim of ignorance. Re-wrapped batteries are dangerous

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only ones I've spotted so far are sold by places like kmart for use with flashlights. Being an unheard of brand with 3000mah my guess is they have a low amp rating (probably even lower than what's stated on the package if anything is stated at all). Like others said I'd skip them. Especially if vaping in higher wattage ranges.

VU Sponsors