Become a Patron!

Wismec RX2/3 and button top HG2

BNG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would like to buy an RX2/3, and I'm looking for batteries for it. I found the site imrbatteries.com, and they have Samsung 25rs, but it's cheaper with button top. Would they fit in the RX2/3 or I need to spend extra money for the flat top? (the button tops are genuine, but with a button top spot welded there...)

BNG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry, I changed to 25rs because the HG2s aren't available...

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No... button tops are too long to fit most mods and are not the correct battery. Also mods contacts are not designed to make a secure contact with a button top. Batteries are the most dangers part of vaping so don't cheap out or you could end up on the news....Boom.

BNG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, thanks... Then can I buy from Fasttech? I found a double pack of Samsung 25Rs, and they got a lot of good reviews and they state that it's authentic... (I mean the the users in the reviews)

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't use Fasttech so I don't know. It may take a while to get them from what others posted like 4-6 weeks.
I use Liionwholesale. Do what you want I only trust a few vendors when it comes to batteries. imrbatteries is one of them.

BNG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't have that much money, and that's why I'm looking at Fasttech (and because a lot of vendors doesn't ship to Cyprus...). I don't really mind the time, I already ordered two tanks of them and they were really good

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cyprus...never mind. Your much closer to fasttech than I. Vape on.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, thanks... Then can I buy from Fasttech? I found a double pack of Samsung 25Rs, and they got a lot of good reviews and they state that it's authentic... (I mean the the users in the reviews)

I have used Fasttech and Gearbest in the past for batteries, and they was fine. Just make sure the description says genuine or authentic, and not style or anything similar.

They took about 3-4 weeks to get to the UK, but they was less than half the price batteries are here. If you are not in a rush then you can save a fair bit especially if you are buying quite a few at a time.

BNG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have used Fasttech and Gearbest in the past for batteries, and they was fine. Just make sure the description says genuine or authentic, and not style or anything similar.

They took about 3-4 weeks to get to the UK, but they was less than half the price batteries are here. If you are not in a rush then you can save a fair bit especially if you are buying quite a few at a time.
Ok, thanks. As I wrote, I don't really mind the time that the shipping takes. And I already ordered from Fasttech, just not batteries.

VU Sponsors