Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will do, love that place for wire can't beat 'em.
Jup! Was just so happy I realized the tiny price difference before I ordered just 100 ft. So I got 250 of both

Correction, I told you wrong on the Petri - it has ONE hole on each side (two holes total), and that's the same as two holes on each side on the Stumpy, or very close to it. The holes on the Petri are slightly bigger. I really like this Petri, and for the price, it's a steal. Obviously, it's a clone.
kewl. I'll have to check to see if I can find BF ones. I've heard tons of good stuff about the stumpys

Good to hear my go to build in my Reo's was .5 duals
what atty do you use most on yur Reos. My go to is the derringer

Can I call you after work?
Jup, or I can just ask ya here. The kids aint gonna be here. Was wondering if you'd be able to come by for a couple hours after work

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning Wompers.

With Clapton coils, I am running 316L Claptons in all my Merlins and my OBS. With the Merlin it likes a large coils so the Claptons in them are 4mm ID and they have to be wicked looser than a normal coil or you will get a scorched hit. When the wick is tight or even snug the center of the coil wont feed right on a Clapton. At least that is my experience with them. With a 4mm coil thats kinda a big wick so I will tuck half of each side down to the juice well and the other half I will fluff up above the coil. It stays saturated and feeds the coil perfectly and gives a great vape around 35 watts.
With the OBS I am running dual Clapton coils of 3 mm ID. To get a decent flavor from it I had to cut the airflow down to half and am vaping it at 60 watts. I love an airish lung hitting vape but with the OBS at wide open, it just had no flavor to me. Once I cut the airflow down to half it was still very airish but the flavor improved immensely. With the OBS it will snap crackle and pop like a bowl of rice crispies but I have yet to have it spit back on me. But damn it guzzles some juice.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Good morning Lannie, Reign and Eskie :wave:

Good morning Lynn!

With the OBS I am running dual Clapton coils of 3 mm ID. To get a decent flavor from it I had to cut the airflow down to half and am vaping it at 60 watts. I love an airish lung hitting vape but with the OBS at wide open, it just had no flavor to me. Once I cut the airflow down to half it was still very airish but the flavor improved immensely. With the OBS it will snap crackle and pop like a bowl of rice crispies but I have yet to have it spit back on me. But damn it guzzles some juice.

I run my Engine half open as well. It's still more cloud than I absolutely want, but the flavor is there for me. I'm just using simple 316L coils and don't get any popping with it. I wonder if it's the additional juice being held in the Clapton that causes that. My Merlin will snap and crackle with my first few hits of the day with it, but then settles right down.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Jup! Was just so happy I realized the tiny price difference before I ordered just 100 ft. So I got 250 of both

kewl. I'll have to check to see if I can find BF ones. I've heard tons of good stuff about the stumpys

what atty do you use most on yur Reos. My go to is the derringer

Jup, or I can just ask ya here. The kids aint gonna be here. Was wondering if you'd be able to come by for a couple hours after work

I use the Odin's I bought some while they were on sale at 50% off so I have 2 V1's and 3 V2's for my vapepocalypse stash. :D

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Im using both holes. Upper leg goes in top hole, lower leg goes in bottom hole. All 4 holes have a wire in them.

I get it now!

lol I just watched a build video and had a major DUH moment, I was wondering why it was such a PITA to build on cramming all that wire in the top two. Guess this old dog mech vaper still has some new dog tricks to learn. Can build a PC from scratch can't figure out the 4 hole RTA. :giggle::giggle:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
oh my goodness.........y'all may have seen these, but they are so pretty! Synthetic marble!

http://www.vaporbeast.com/dovpo-st-...172550749&mc_cid=f399d8b91a&mc_eid=4d8b967b27
Wow Deb those really are beautiful.
true. I do think about y'all a lot. If I had a ton of money, I'd do sumpthin to make life easier. not sure what......whatever y'all told me would help the most I reckin. I hate that y'all have to work so hard!
Yea I feel the same way. Wish I was rich, Rich.
Paradise Bay. Kodak got me hooked on the game and now she barely plays. I started the 1st of May and now I'm up to level 54. There's 60 levels so I'll still be playing awhile.
Those crime ones look interesting.
Good morning Lannie, Reign and Eskie :wave:
Good morning everyone!

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With the Merlin it likes a large coils so the Claptons in them are 4mm ID and they have to be wicked looser than a normal coil or you will get a scorched hit. When the wick is tight or even snug the center of the coil wont feed right on a Clapton.

I wonder if that was my problem - my wick was too tight. I had just wicked like I normally do, and that's probably why when I got it farther up in wattage, I was getting that burned taste. I'm SO oversensitive to the taste of a gunky or burned wick. Most of the time when I'm totally disgusted by a burned flavor, I take the wick out and it's barely tan. :giggle: If I ever try Claptons again, I'll remember to wick lightly. ;) Thanks!

My Merlin will snap and crackle with my first few hits of the day with it, but then settles right down.

I like a little snapping and crackling. :) Means my wick's nice and juicy and lots of flavor is headed my way!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wish. :( I have to stop at Home Depot after work and get some bug bombs and rat poison. The spiders are getting BAD at my place again. And tonight is my steroid oil psoriasis treatment night. :eek: Sorry, I know.........TMI. I'll give ya a call when I get home though. ;)

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where'd everyone go? Hey!!!! Psoriasis isn't contagious! :zombie:
View attachment 65128

I was doin' chores (and realized that the horse trough NEEDED to be cleaned and scrubbed, so I did that, too), then fed the dogs and got some breakfast. Rich is sleeping in today, he doesn't feel very good.

I rewicked one of my Serpents, the one that has the .20 ohm parallel coil in it, and put some new juice I made in there and WOW! I don't know if it's the juice or I just got it perfectly wicked or what, but at 56.5 (I know :rolleyes:) watts on an RX200 it's divine! The juice is Black Forest Cake, and it's my own concoction, made by looking at pictures. I've never had Black Forest Cake, so I don't actually know what it tastes like, but if it's anything like this juice, then I want some! :) I think it might need a tiny bit more cherry in it, but I'm gonna let it go a while longer and try it again in another week or so. Maybe. Or I might vape it all up today. :teehee:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was doin' chores (and realized that the horse trough NEEDED to be cleaned and scrubbed, so I did that, too), then fed the dogs and got some breakfast. Rich is sleeping in today, he doesn't feel very good.

I rewicked one of my Serpents, the one that has the .20 ohm parallel coil in it, and put some new juice I made in there and WOW! I don't know if it's the juice or I just got it perfectly wicked or what, but at 56.5 (I know :rolleyes:) watts on an RX200 it's divine! The juice is Black Forest Cake, and it's my own concoction, made by looking at pictures. I've never had Black Forest Cake, so I don't actually know what it tastes like, but if it's anything like this juice, then I want some! :) I think it might need a tiny bit more cherry in it, but I'm gonna let it go a while longer and try it again in another week or so. Maybe. Or I might vape it all up today. :teehee:
Black Forest Cake is da bomb!!! Chocolate, cherry, vanilla with a touch of almond what more can you ask for??? Drooling..:)

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He's up now and does feel better. He'll be along shortly. :)

I did NOT know there was almond in Black Forest Cake! Ack! I just used cake, cherries, a touch of chocolate and a couple of creams, but it's pretty good, if I do say so myself. Maybe when I make a big batch I can put in a smidge of almond. It could only make it better! :D I only made a little 15ml sample bottle to start with, in case it was horrible. I have another little bottle of chocolate cherry tiramisu to try out next. I've done the cherry tiramisu, but this time I used two different cherries, added a little chocolate to it. I like chocolate flavors in the winter. ;)

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Lannie What brand cherry did you use? Every one I've tried so far tastes like cough syrup.

The Black Forest Cakes I've made has almond flavoring added to the chocolate cake batter. It's just enough to add that hint of almond flavor. The last one I made had chocolate layers with vanilla and chocolate buttercream icing plus the cherries between the layers.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Lannie What brand cherry did you use? Every one I've tried so far tastes like cough syrup.

I have two now, FA Black Cherry and TFA Cherry Extract. I've used each one separately, in small amounts, and they're both very good. This latest recipe I used them together to see if they turned into something wonderful in the combination. ;) I'll find out tomorrow.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have two now, FA Black Cherry and TFA Cherry Extract. I've used each one separately, in small amounts, and they're both very good. This latest recipe I used them together to see if they turned into something wonderful in the combination. ;) I'll find out tomorrow.
Thanks! I'll add those to my wish list for Bull City's Halloween sale. 15% off on Monday.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Lannie

The Black Forest Cakes I've made has almond flavoring added to the chocolate cake batter. It's just enough to add that hint of almond flavor. The last one I made had chocolate layers with vanilla and chocolate buttercream icing plus the cherries between the layers.

OK, then I'm on the right track! My juice tastes like chocolate cake (light, not heavy like a brownie) with creamy aftertaste, but just the barest hint of cherry, and I'm probably only noticing it because I know it's in there. I might have to up the cherry and maybe add a percent of almond. I have FA almond. It's pretty good as-is, though!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OH! Thanks for telling me! I have a few more flavors I need to get - is there a code, or is it a site-wide sale?
Halloween2016 is the code. And naturally they don't have the cherry extract but do have the FA Black Cherry. :) I need bigger bottles of Vanilla Custard and Cinnamon Danish Swirl so I'm getting those plus a few that's on my wanna try list.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, then I'm on the right track! My juice tastes like chocolate cake (light, not heavy like a brownie) with creamy aftertaste, but just the barest hint of cherry, and I'm probably only noticing it because I know it's in there. I might have to up the cherry and maybe add a percent of almond. I have FA almond. It's pretty good as-is, though!
Yep! The almond is more of a hmmm...what is this taste in the back ground. I stole(well..she gave it to me) the recipe from a friend that worked in a bakery. They make them quite a bit for the holidays.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I had a horrible time with cherry flavors until I read Hic's notes on it and gave them another try. At %5 they would taste like cheap dime store candy or medicine syrup. Hic said to use them at %1 to 1.5 so I gave them another try and wow, awesome. The best is Flavour Art cherry in my opinion.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep! The almond is more of a hmmm...what is this taste in the back ground. I stole(well..she gave it to me) the recipe from a friend that worked in a bakery. They make them quite a bit for the holidays.

Cool, I'll start at .5% then, because it's FA. I haven't used their almond before, so I'll start low and work my way up if needed. And thanks for the BCF code! I got my stuff at Wizard Labs the last few times because I like the glass bottles, except I have to get FA at Bull City because WL doesn't carry it for some reason.

I had a horrible time with cherry flavors until I read Hic's notes on it and gave them another try. At %5 they would taste like cheap dime store candy or medicine syrup. Hic said to use them at %1 to 1.5 so I gave them another try and wow, awesome. The best is Flavour Art cherry in my opinion.

I've been using mine at 1% to 2%, and they've been really good. It's hard to taste the cherry in this cake one over the cake and chocolate, though, so I'll try another half a percent at a time until I'm happy with it. This might take me a while - this sample bottle's been steeping for over a week already! LOL!

I saw this thing on TV about putting mayo on the bread instead of butter to make a grilled cheese sandwich... now I have to go make some mayo... I have to try that. I love grilled cheese, but it always leaves a heavy greasy feeling, and maybe the mayo won't. Guess what's for dinner at our house tonight? ;)

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cool, I'll start at .5% then, because it's FA. I haven't used their almond before, so I'll start low and work my way up if needed. And thanks for the BCF code! I got my stuff at Wizard Labs the last few times because I like the glass bottles, except I have to get FA at Bull City because WL doesn't carry it for some reason.

I've been using mine at 1% to 2%, and they've been really good. It's hard to taste the cherry in this cake one over the cake and chocolate, though, so I'll try another half a percent at a time until I'm happy with it. This might take me a while - this sample bottle's been steeping for over a week already! LOL!

I saw this thing on TV about putting mayo on the bread instead of butter to make a grilled cheese sandwich... now I have to go make some mayo... I have to try that. I love grilled cheese, but it always leaves a heavy greasy feeling, and maybe the mayo won't. Guess what's for dinner at our house tonight? ;)
Ohhh, that actually sounds like a good plan, grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish. I have to stop at Home Depot after work and get some bug bombs and rat poison. The spiders are getting BAD at my place again. And tonight is my steroid oil psoriasis treatment night. Sorry, I know.........TMI. I'll give ya a call when I get home though.
Hate ya have to go through all that! I love being in the country, but ya shouldn't have all the critters in yur house! I told ya my Aunt dealt with severe Psoriasis for years, it was awful. <3

Fernando, Forhamtho.. it's all the same to me.
roflmao!! I do love me some cooked pig........but he's too cute to cook.

I rewicked one of my Serpents, the one that has the .20 ohm parallel coil in it, and put some new juice I made in there and WOW! I don't know if it's the juice or I just got it perfectly wicked or what, but at 56.5 (I know ) watts on an RX200 it's divine! The juice is Black Forest Cake, and it's my own concoction, made by looking at pictures. I've never had Black Forest Cake, so I don't actually know what it tastes like, but if it's anything like this juice, then I want some! I think it might need a tiny bit more cherry in it, but I'm gonna let it go a while longer and try it again in another week or so. Maybe. Or I might vape it all up today.
glad he's feelin better and got to sleep in some. I love black forest cake! That sounds sooooooooo good, but have never com e up with a chocolate that I like either DIY or store bought. And I am a true chocoholic! Chocolate and cherry is my favorite flavor combo for food (dessert) For my bday, I always want either chocolate cake or brownies, with hot fudge, a ton of maraschino cherries on it, and whipped cream. I even baked Cella's chocolate covered cherries into a chocolate cake one time. They sunk to the bottom and melted, so it was messy, but honey hush it was sooooooo good! I never black forest cake had almonds in it either. @LynnNC uhmmm.......are you at liberty to share that recipe???? hmmmmm??? :teehee:

I saw this thing on TV about putting mayo on the bread instead of butter to make a grilled cheese sandwich... now I have to go make some mayo... I have to try that. I love grilled cheese, but it always leaves a heavy greasy feeling, and maybe the mayo won't. Guess what's for dinner at our house tonight?
I've heard about that for years, but never been brave enough to try it. I love love love the butter with em. Let us know how it is.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't do the mayo grilled cheese last night. Rich spiked a NASTY high fever yesterday afternoon, and it topped out at 104, so I called an ambulance. Of course, it took an hour to get here, and by that time he was a little better, but he still went to the hospital to get checked out. I haven't heard anything yet, so I don't know what could possibly have caused that, and the EMTs didn't know, either. He passed a kidney stone early yesterday, and they said sometimes that will cause a fever, but 104???? That's way too high. Nothing else seemed to be wrong, other than he was tired yesterday, I don't know where the hell the fever came from. Anyway, I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear anything.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I didn't do the mayo grilled cheese last night. Rich spiked a NASTY high fever yesterday afternoon, and it topped out at 104, so I called an ambulance. Of course, it took an hour to get here, and by that time he was a little better, but he still went to the hospital to get checked out. I haven't heard anything yet, so I don't know what could possibly have caused that, and the EMTs didn't know, either. He passed a kidney stone early yesterday, and they said sometimes that will cause a fever, but 104???? That's way too high. Nothing else seemed to be wrong, other than he was tired yesterday, I don't know where the hell the fever came from. Anyway, I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear anything.

Oh, Lannie, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Rich. I hope everything gets cleared up quickly and Rich gets better soon. At least he's getting medical treatment, and hopefully you'll have some answers soon.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My sympathy to Rich. I have given birth to several kidney stones as well.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, Lannie, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Rich. I hope everything gets cleared up quickly and Rich gets better soon. At least he's getting medical treatment, and hopefully you'll have some answers soon.

Thanks, Eskie. :) I called a few minutes ago and the VA said they transferred him to the regular hospital in Rapid City, but they're doing a shift change now which apparently takes an hour, so they told me to call back after 8:00. I think I woke up the girl that answered the phone... chipper and cheerful, she was NOT.

VU Sponsors