Womper Woom Wejects

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where is Emily?
We miss her on here.
You are not holding her prisoner or something are you?
You missed me, that is really sweet of you Robert.
I have been working in the house and looking after sick note, sorting more bills out that are still going to the other house, changing insurance, all boring stuff. Rixy is flapping about like a blue fly cause the new TV is out for delivery so he is cleaning all the cabinet out, pulling out wires, he can't be anything new on a dust place, it all has to be clean. I've just left him to it.
Walk on the beach now and hopefully when I get back the place wont like like it's been invaded by worms, never seen so many wires on the floor.

I miss everyone and I do think about you but Rixy fills me in. :blowkiss: Belated Happy Thanksgiving :inlove:

I agree Bob! I think he keeps her so busy that she doesn't have time to post. ;)
Lynn :hug:It's true ! but the salary is good :teehee:

Yep must be makin lots of cheese.
Rixy said shes watching Star Trek

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Emmy xxxx

She's gone for a walk, I'm going to pop the question today, super nervous for some reason, she's the one though, I'm totally certain of that. (got to keep her off here now)

I can't find my top airflow for my Tornado, now I don't use it for that but it also gives you top fill instead of sliding it up like a OBS but this slides up and comes off, I've never liked it, the top fill set, you jusy unscrew the top and you have two massive kidney shaped holes, great for my big 100ml bottles I use and it also shortens the tank height and gets rid of that massive IJOY logo.

Now I have had to order one from across the pond, ggggrrrr, it's the postage that grates on me but I had no choice, up side is, I have found two black glass tubes for it which are super rare to get now.

As Emmy said, I've got all the cabinet ready for the new TV, they gave me a delivery slot of 9am - 5pm , thanks for that guys lol

Rixy said shes watching Star Trek

Hey I'm not sure Lannie wants everyone to know that her poor husband is running around doing all the chores while she sits upstairs watching back to back episodes of Star Trek

Oh no

Leg it..........................

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good point. Revenge delayed until after the wedding.
Precisely! :D

@Rixsta old chap, long time no viddy droog.
I have a LUX box inbound, I'm late to the party as always...
A question good sir, have you put the 1.2 Firmware update on yours? Or do you still use it?
There was a report of the battery gauge not working properly after the 1.2 update, so I was just curious...
Cheers!
Good to see ya TD

had a few of those weekday dinners at their house and, to me, even those were far more than I would have eaten back at my own place.
Jup, they worked hard, and ate hearty!

No thanksgiving dinner today. But one with 2 of my sisters who are VERY good cooks.
And one Sunday here at home too.
it fell apart here. I've got a thawed turkey in the fridge. Not sure if we're gonna do it another time, or if I'll just cook the turkey and freeze the meat. Glad you'll be having yours Sunday. :) Either way I have much to be thankful for :)

Thanks everyone, we had a really great day, I know it's not meant to be our celebration but it was nice anyways, we all enjoyed our food and so did y'all by the sounds of it.
A time to give thanks for your blessings is meant to be anyone's holiday!

Speaking of missing, is it just my imagination, or has @Lannie been AWOL lately?
newp.......not yur imagination. I miss her. Atcha too, haven't seen hide nor hair of her since she got back.

Morning Debs xxxxxxx
Mornin sugar lump!! xxxxx :hug:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awww Debs, why didn't it work out, hope that turkey isn't going to go to waste xx
My son and dil had gone to her Aunt's in Austin, and I thought were coming back here when they got done. Well what they planned on was coming here at 3:00 for I dunno maybe an hour or something, then being gone again. Well since they were eating there at noon, I figured our meal would be around 6 pm. she calls me at 10 am (maybe 20 mins or so after I'd finally gone to sleep) telling me all this. I had no idea of this before then. Needless to say that although I wasn't ugly, I was't my most pleasant self :rolleyes:

But my son's dad was sick and feeling worse, and his aunt and nephew were coming. We'll either do it another day, or I'll cook the turkey and freeze the meat or something. It just an 11 pound turkey, so not a big deal, but no it won't go to waste. I don't waste much :)

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
newp.......not yur imagination. I miss her. Atcha too, haven't seen hide nor hair of her since she got back.
Yeah, Atcha was pretty exhausted when she got home from her visit.
(Don't say it Rixy...:p)
Early morning flights, and it turns out she hates flying so major case of the nerves, and we kept busy while she was here.
(Again, don't say it Rixy...;))
So she spent Tuesday afternoon recovering, then Wednesday shopping and cooking, then yesterday driving to Dallas and back for Thanksgiving with her son. I imagine she'll be on today, but don't know if she'll try to catch up completely.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
(Don't say it Rixy...)
Early morning flights, and it turns out she hates flying so major case of the nerves, and we kept busy while she was here.
(Again, don't say it Rixy...)
So she spent Tuesday afternoon recovering, then Wednesday shopping and cooking, then yesterday driving to Dallas and back for Thanksgiving with her son. I imagine she'll be on today, but don't know if she'll try to catch up completely.
Jup.........if she's smart............she'll sleep all of today! She's been a busy girl!
good boy! hehehe Now, bout this tornado........has it sucked you back in to vaping at 1.21 Gigawatts? hehehe

Easy movie reference btw.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow! I'm shocked! I didn't think you'd be able to resist.:D

It was very difficult but it sounds like she did all the work !!

Leg it.............
Jup.........if she's smart............she'll sleep all of today! She's been a busy girl!

good boy! hehehe Now, bout this tornado........has it sucked you back in to vaping at 1.21 Gigawatts? hehehe

Easy movie reference btw.
90w so edged up a little :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
90w so edged up a little

that's not too bad then.

Think I may have to call the doc and get him to call in a Rx for Meclizine. I've been having a lot of dizziness for quite awhile now and it's getting worse. I've had vertigo, but haven't been troubled by it for quite a few years....... This isn't as bad as what I used to get, but I'm getting it more often. I don't get motion sickness............but when you're dizzy 24/7 after several days it's beginning to get to me.

Good morning wompers! Back to packing today, although it's a cold dreary day here, and I'd rather crawl back into bed
Mornin darlin.......sorry you've got a crappy day

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
but when you're dizzy 24/7
14-facts-about-zippers-quilting-sewing-creating-EuaPjx-clipart.jpg

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lmao.............yur a good boy too kad!! (kinda........ya coulda just let it slide) hehehe

Years ago, bout 3-4 times a year I'd be home and online in my aol chat room (late 90s) and folks would ask why I was home and not at work........ uhmmmmmm I called in dizzy! hehehe and what makes today any different?? But back then I'd get so dizzy I couldn't even walk straight. Now I stumble around like I've had a drink or two, but then I looked like a toddler who'd been on a 3 day bender when I tried to walk :facepalm:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think I may have to call the doc and get him to call in a Rx for Meclizine. I've been having a lot of dizziness for quite awhile now and it's getting worse. I've had vertigo, but haven't been troubled by it for quite a few years....... This isn't as bad as what I used to get, but I'm getting it more often. I don't get motion sickness............but when you're dizzy 24/7 after several days it's beginning to get to me.
Sorry to hear that, hope it gets sorted...
I don't get motion sickness
Atcha does......

Leg it......

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, guys. :) I've been feeling quiet for a while. Hibernation mode, I guess, along with other stresses. The weather's colder, and it's much nicer to be upstairs with the warm woodstove than down in this cold basement where the computers are. I have so much to do with all this milk, as well. Cheese, clabber, butter, etc. And they're running the old Star Trek series on BBC, which we have as a free preview this month. It goes away on the 9th or 13th or something. WAAAAAAH! So I'm trying to watch 'em while I can, in between working. Mostly I just listen to them while I'm in the kitchen. Morning chores have been a bit more work lately, the cows spending their nights in the barn rather than outside in the pasture, so there's more to clean up in the mornings, plus Cricket has the disgusting habit of warming her udder by lying down in a fresh plop. I mean, I understand why she does it, but UGH! It takes so long to get her cleaned up so I can milk. Sometimes, it's just mud, from lying on the dirt floor and her udder is so full, it leaks and makes a puddle, which makes mud... Thank God for the milking machine! I remember the old hand-milking days, and having to throw out a full bucket of milk because something I missed fell in it, or she swished her filthy tail and dragged it through the milk, or God forbid, she STEPPED in the bucket. The belly-milker ensures the milk is clean, every time. :)

Now if little Buffy Morgaine would just grow a little faster! She IS growing like a weed, but Cricket's milk production is still not at peak yet. Morgaine is getting a belly full, and I'm still taking more than 2 gallons every morning. Yesterday it was 2-1/2 gallons, and if she goes like last year, it will peak out at around 3+ gallons before Morgaine is big enough to start taking more milk. In another month or so, I'll be able to go to just taking half the milk in the morning and Morgaine will get the other half, plus the rest of the day's milk, but Cricket will peak out at 5-1/2 to 6 gallons a day, so Morgaine's tummy needs to get a bit bigger yet. ;) She'll get there, though.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I figgered you were in hibernation mode, so haven't pm'd ya, but have been missin ya! Good to see you sweetie! Wow.........that's a lotta milk every day! Any neighbors have a calf that needs a wet nurse?? hehehe

Nobody EVER needs extra milk when I have it. One of the neighbors occasionally has an orphan or rejected calf, and it's always when I'm drying the cows off, or they're down to a gallon a day (a calf needs at least a gallon a day to survive) which would leave none for me. I wish someone needed milk NOW! LOL! I'd be happy to unload some!

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A British man was visiting Australia.
The Customs Officer asked him "Do you have a criminal record?"
To which the British man replied "I didn't that that was required to get into Australia anymore."

Somehow I can almost picture @Rixsta saying something like this.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Little story to amuse y'all.

So, Emily is always falling asleep when we watch a film, it's really annoying, which is why she hasn't seen many films I think..

We were watching Castaway with Tom Hanks and she fell asleep (again), while she was asleep I swapped out the film for another one with the same actor and put Splash on and woke her up.

You should of seen the confusion on her face after watching it for 10 minutes, classic :teehee:
Sneaky but I love it!
Good afternoon Rixy :)

Good morning wompers :)

Happy Thanksgiving all!!
Hey Lynn! Hey everyone!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My son and dil had gone to her Aunt's in Austin, and I thought were coming back here when they got done. Well what they planned on was coming here at 3:00 for I dunno maybe an hour or something, then being gone again. Well since they were eating there at noon, I figured our meal would be around 6 pm. she calls me at 10 am (maybe 20 mins or so after I'd finally gone to sleep) telling me all this. I had no idea of this before then. Needless to say that although I wasn't ugly, I was't my most pleasant self :rolleyes:

But my son's dad was sick and feeling worse, and his aunt and nephew were coming. We'll either do it another day, or I'll cook the turkey and freeze the meat or something. It just an 11 pound turkey, so not a big deal, but no it won't go to waste. I don't waste much :)
Gosh Deb that stinks!!!! :inlove:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
(Don't say it Rixy...:p)
(Again, don't say it Rixy...;))
:inlove::inlove:
I'm cooking spaghetti sauce and will probably take a nap later. lol. Need to clean, pay bills, do laundry, fill tanks.........etc. etc. etc.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody EVER needs extra milk when I have it. One of the neighbors occasionally has an orphan or rejected calf, and it's always when I'm drying the cows off, or they're down to a gallon a day (a calf needs at least a gallon a day to survive) which would leave none for me. I wish someone needed milk NOW! LOL! I'd be happy to unload some!
you need a freezer the size of Rhode Island! hehehe

A British man was visiting Australia.
The Customs Officer asked him "Do you have a criminal record?"
To which the British man replied "I didn't that that was required to get into Australia anymore."
Somehow I can almost picture @Rixsta saying something like this.
lol jup I can picture him saying it........ can also picture atcha saying it..........and I can picture me getting through there and 5 minutes later saying .......... awwwww crap....... wish I had remembered to say that! lmao

my back is killing me so I may not be able to catch up all the way.
(((((((((atcha))))))))))))) missed ya hun!! Sorry yur back is bein so bad! Rest today then do stuff tomorrow when hopefully yur back will be a bit better. this cold damp weather is not good for bones!!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
(((((((((atcha))))))))))))) missed ya hun!! Sorry yur back is bein so bad! Rest today then do stuff tomorrow when hopefully yur back will be a bit better. this cold damp weather is not good for bones!!
Awe thanks Deb.
I think I'm going to chill out all day today. Yeppers!!!! Woooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!! All the company is gone and I may not get out of my pj's today. :bunny:

VU Sponsors