Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey wompers! As most of you know I'm in Indiana now. Deb, it's COLD. But, it's also beautiful and we are having a wonderful time. Kadly was nice enough to let me use his extra laptop as I am so inept at texting from my phone. Had a ton of laughs last night with his kids, ate gobs of pizza, and went out again this morning for breakfast. I'll catch up as soon as I'm back in Texas. Have a GREAT weekend all!!
I'm so happy that you're having a great time!!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all! Good afternoon from cold and windy Indianapolis!
View attachment 67128 View attachment 67130
hey.........deja vu! Have the oddest feeling I've seen this somewhere before :teehee:

Hey wompers! As most of you know I'm in Indiana now. Deb, it's COLD. But, it's also beautiful and we are having a wonderful time. Kadly was nice enough to let me use his extra laptop as I am so inept at texting from my phone. Had a ton of laughs last night with his kids, ate gobs of pizza, and went out again this morning for breakfast. I'll catch up as soon as I'm back in Texas. Have a GREAT weekend all!!
awwwww so glad y'all are having fun!! Have a super safe trip back!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Y'all, still feeling pretty miserable but at least I'm up.

Missed you all loads and sorry for the mix up with the toothache Lynn, I thought it was Debs, glad it's better now.

Kad and Atcha, great pics, what a lovely couple you make..

As for vaping, I have my eye on the new Ammit RTA, I've been really enjoying the Serpent Mini on a single coil, the airflow on the Ammit looks good, will probably pick one up when they are released.

Had my my first vape in 2 days today, missed my juice :)

Oh and my TV broke so I couldn't play on my PS4 Pro (Debs aka DVD Player lol) Ordered a new 4k hdr tv, it arrives on Thursday, had to bring the one day from the bedroom with is too small, kids weren't impressed when they came from school last Friday ha

Ah, in fact the new PS4 Pro has no blu ray player which annoyed me, now I have to go pick up an Xbox One S as well (YAY though, I can play Forza Horizon 3 over HDR, yeah I know, I'm a big kid.

Time for some soup, I've lost weight, bonus !

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, in fact the new PS4 Pro has no blu ray player which annoyed me
what a piece of crap!! hehehehe

Seriously, glad you're feeling a lil better, but yeah you need to rest and build your strength back up. We've missed ya!

Emily to the rescue, she even washed my hair today
omgggggggg for reals? Emily........make him wash his own hair! If it was as long as mine, you might have an excuse (that's my excuse anyhow) :inlove:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi Y'all, still feeling pretty miserable but at least I'm up.

Missed you all loads and sorry for the mix up with the toothache Lynn, I thought it was Debs, glad it's better now.

Kad and Atcha, great pics, what a lovely couple you make..

As for vaping, I have my eye on the new Ammit RTA, I've been really enjoying the Serpent Mini on a single coil, the airflow on the Ammit looks good, will probably pick one up when they are released.

Had my my first vape in 2 days today, missed my juice :)

Oh and my TV broke so I couldn't play on my PS4 Pro (Debs aka DVD Player lol) Ordered a new 4k hdr tv, it arrives on Thursday, had to bring the one day from the bedroom with is too small, kids weren't impressed when they came from school last Friday ha

Ah, in fact the new PS4 Pro has no blu ray player which annoyed me, now I have to go pick up an Xbox One S as well (YAY though, I can play Forza Horizon 3 over HDR, yeah I know, I'm a big kid.

Time for some soup, I've lost weight, bonus !

Glad your feeling better and was just wondering do I send this bill for a new 4K UHD TV to you or Emily? You posting about 4K and the PS4Pro broke me. :giggle::giggle::giggle::devil::devil::devil:

Just kidding it took very little encouragement was time for an upgrade anyways. :p

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hey everyone. Hope it was a good weekend for all. Glad you're back on the road to recovery, Rixy.

I've been dealing with all the moving stuff which keeps taking twists and turns. Movers can't get here until Sunday morning, and i have a train to Washington Sunday afternoon. Did get a storage unit today for all the crap I'm not moving in (never mind the piles of stuff I threw out, I really have to give the garbage man a tip tomorrow morning for all that stuff outside). We did have our first dusting of snow today (and it's cold as hell here) so I'm getting out just in time. I never want to pick up another snow shovel ever again.

And Rixy, as always, it's your fault I'm now forced to putting Claptons and triple twisted wires in all my tanks! Next up, fused Claptons. I still really suck at getting nice even Clapton wire beyond several inches, but I'll keep at it (and bought some nice SS fused Claptons and a spool of regular Claptons from Advanced Vape Supply). And now it's too cold out to keep the window open and there's all this fog around me..................................

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad your feeling better and was just wondering do I send this bill for a new 4K UHD TV to you or Emily? You posting about 4K and the PS4Pro broke me. :giggle::giggle::giggle::devil::devil::devil:

Just kidding it took very little encouragement was time for an upgrade anyways. :p
kewl!!

I've been dealing with all the moving stuff which keeps taking twists and turns. Movers can't get here until Sunday morning, and i have a train to Washington Sunday afternoon.
Oh that stinks. I have no idea if they cost a lot more or not.......but have you considered those pod thingies???

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Oh that stinks. I have no idea if they cost a lot more or not.......but have you considered those pod thingies???

No, same price for Sunday. And some of it is going into a storage room as well. Not so much a pod as a, well, large room that can hold sorts of stuff I really don't need, but really won't throw out. The movers will pick up in the morning, and if it happens they're not done when I leave, they'll just toss stuff wherever they think it should go. Hopefully.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, same price for Sunday. And some of it is going into a storage room as well. Not so much a pod as a, well, large room that can hold sorts of stuff I really don't need, but really won't throw out. The movers will pick up in the morning, and if it happens they're not done when I leave, they'll just toss stuff wherever they think it should go. Hopefully.
oh wow, that's trusting on your part, or just desperate and outta options. Safe trip to ya. DC or WA state?

Hey y'all, Atcha says hi, and she'll catch up sometime after she gets home.
Safe travels to her tomorrow! :wub:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
DC. Not bad with the higher speed train they run Washington->NY->Boston. Way easier than flying, about 3 hours from downtown to downtown. Flying would be the same with security check in and getting to and from the airports. As to trusting, I've used them before, they do specialty type moves and have always been reliable. Not a single breakage of anything. Unfortunately, it means they're not cheap, but I figure it's worth the extra to know it's done right.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If it happens they're not done when I leave, they'll just toss stuff wherever they think it should go. Hopefully.
And you trust these people? The first time I had a move that involved a moving team, they packed a brand new set of pots and pans and my entire Jim Beam collection (collector bottles, all full of course) and those boxes never got put on the inventory list and never made it to the final destination. In other words, they scoped out my home/belongings and planned the theft before the packing started. And, of course, because the stuff stolen never appeared on an inventory list, I could not claim the "loss" after the move. Just be careful...

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And you trust these people? The first time I had a move that involved a moving team, they packed a brand new set of pots and pans and my entire Jim Beam collection (collector bottles, all full of course) and those boxes never got put on the inventory list and never made it to the final destination. In other words, they scoped out my home/belongings and planned the theft before the packing started. And, of course, because the stuff stolen never appeared on an inventory list, I could not claim the "loss" after the move. Just be careful...
it does happen, but he said he's used em before and they are trustworthy.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
forgot to say the kids are convinced that either the Direct TV or the internet installer stole some kind of $40.00 round charging disc thingy they had just gotten. Used it once the night before for the first time. It was gone the next day.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
and anyone that would drink Jim Beam
I didn't drink it (then or now - I don't drink any form of alcohol now), but Jim Beam made some awesome bottles that were in the "collector" category and if they had never been opened (still had the original seal), they were worth even more. Of course, I wouldn't expect that rotten bunch of moving company thieves to know that, so they probably drank it and tossed the bottles.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Yeah, you do need to be careful. The only reason I trust them is they've done this for me before (actually more, like unpacking closets and hanging my stuff up in the new place) and they're bonded for stuff like this. They specialize in transporting art, so stuff like theft or breakage is a very big deal.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks all! Funny thing this morning while cleaning out my desk for this move I found my old favorite ash tray. I've had it forever, and today got to toss it out! I forgot it was in there. It felt a tiny bit strange when I saw it, but I'm glad it's officially trash.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks all! Funny thing this morning while cleaning out my desk for this move I found my old favorite ash tray. I've had it forever, and today got to toss it out! I forgot it was in there. It felt a tiny bit strange when I saw it, but I'm glad it's officially trash.
That's awesome to throw away your fav ashtray on your one year vapeversary!!!

Hiya Lucy! Imma squonkaholic too!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's awesome and I hear that a lot, I'm a tech guy, always got to have the latest, you could say I'm a bit of a geek ha.

I hope your new TV has HDR, and I mean proper HDR10 and not just processing, if it doesn't (not to put a wasp in your ear buddy) but you would have to exchange it for one that does or your completely missing out in a big way..

My 4K actually bust so I also got another one lol, then I realized, hey this PS4 Pro doesn't have a 4K UHD player and I can't watch 4K films (well I could stream them off netflix or prime but....) So I went looking for a good player, drat, what did I discover, well, may as well get a Xbox One S, so now I have both consoles LOL. o_O

@Eskie Congrats on 1 year !

Oh and has y'alls got a Minikin V2 yet........no ? Why the hell not !

I have used nothing but that mod, battery life for a dual 18650 is the best on any mod on the planet, period, I absolutely love this mod.

To big baby beast users, I found that putting 3 pin holes where the cotton shows on the coils makes it wick much better, I was starting to get a few dry hits and this solved it.

Morning Wompers :inlove:

EDIT - I forgot to mention, I'm getting engaged on Friday, I've told her, we can have a nice Chinese meal (without Mr Chin), she didn't seem too impressed with a takeaway engagement so now I have go a surprise for her (yup, Indian takeaway instead lol....jokes)

Putting ceiling decks up today so if I go missing again, I've fell off the ladders or got hung up on streamers around my neck and light fittings, ya know me :rolleyes:

don't be dissin my Dolphins now!

Last edited:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
EDIT - I forgot to mention, I'm getting engaged on Friday, I've told her, we can have a nice Chinese meal (without Mr Chin), she didn't seem too impressed with a takeaway engagement so now I have go a surprise for her (yup, Indian takeaway instead lol....jokes)
Pizza dude, everyone knows that's the right way to do it!:giggle::giggle::giggle:
proposal-pizza-girl.jpg

VU Sponsors