Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So funny you should use that analogy! LOL! I actually did exactly that to my poor ex one time. He was trying to toughen up for a match (and had been TRYING to teach me how to do a spinning back kick, not comprehending why my mother always called me "Grace"), and I didn't want to in case I missed. He said he had faith in me, and he knew I could do it. So I did. And I missed. And he wasn't wearing a cup. All the air whooshed out of him and he crumpled slowly into a heap on the floor. I ran outside and jumped in my car and locked the doors! ROFL! I was so scared he was going to KILL ME when he was finally able to move again! He finally limped out and convinced me I was safe, and it was his fault, and I came back in the house. But that was the last time he asked me to "help" him practice. ;) I'm good at golf, NOT karate.

Hey you were helping him toughen up, in my experience a reverse spin kick to the crotch will do just that. Lol

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we actually call it minnesnowta lol.
Jup, had a friend from there many years ago, and she said that's what they called it.

He finally limped out and convinced me I was safe, and it was his fault, and I came back in the house. But that was the last time he asked me to "help" him practice
lmao.......I had a friend trying to teach a woman a similar kick for self defense. He was a slow learned. After the 3rd time that she'd squeeze her eyes shut as she kicked and nailed him right in the crotch, he figgered.......she could take care of herself just fine! :rolleyes:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
80 degrees and 90% humidity here, I feel for y'all. Taking Marley on walks in flip flops, shorts, and a t-shirt with the A/C on in the house.
Saturday was beautiful in San Anton, Sunday, not so much. And last night back in the Killeen area, even worse. I didn't come to TX for below 20 temps. Oh well, at least I have some help staying warm. Atcha's dogs like laying on me.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Saturday was beautiful in San Anton, Sunday, not so much. And last night back in the Killeen area, even worse. I didn't come to TX for below 20 temps. Oh well, at least I have some help staying warm. Atcha's dogs like laying on me.

Ya know I have always heard living here "if you don't like the weather, wait a minute". :giggle:

I SEE YOU!! :mooncat:
151143810.jpg

Just stopping by to wish my old womper friends a Merry Christmas!!

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL. It seldom ever really rains in Orygun. Just drizzles mostly.
For 9 months if you are west of the Cascades.
Well, that also depends on how close you live to the mountains (Cascades). In Soggy Valley (Willamette Valley), you are right - mostly drizzle to continuous light rain. Closer to the mountains, where the prevailing wind is pushing the clouds against the higher elevation, they have to go upward so they drop heavier rain in some attempt to lighten their load before going over the top. On the east side, we had "an occasional light shower" or thunderstorms in summer; light fluffy snow in winter. I grew up just outside of Portland, so it was expected that the clothes in your closet were always wet and everything had a smell of mildew. The last 11 years was in Bend, slip-sliding down the best powder snow (Mt. Bachelor) the west coast had to offer.

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wifes dog is that way about any dead critter found lying around.
roflmao..........that's just wrong! funny, but wrong :D

I SEE YOU!!
(((((((((((((Fin))))))))) Hiya sweetness!! Soooooo good to see ya!! Hope you and your family and a fabulous Christmas and very Blessed new year!

so it was expected that the clothes in your closet were always wet and everything had a smell of mildew
ewwwwwwwww

My dogs love Kadly and won't leave him alone!
I can't wait to meet yur pups!

I didn't come to TX for below 20 temps. Oh well, at least I have some help staying warm. Atcha's dogs like laying on me.
No whinin! You brought this crap with ya! :p

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I'm going to be doing a wicking tutorial on the Limitless XL, lots of my UK friends and peeps at work having be having pretty bad leaking issues with this tank on the single coil RBA deck (it's by far the best deck to use).....so I'll put it here as it may benefit others too.

I love this tank so much, it's shelved my Arctic V12, not that it was a bad tank, the pre mades in the Arctic are great, well so is the pre made in the Limitless XL. Actually all these high end wattage beasts are pretty much the same but the XL single deck is where the tank separates itself from the rest.....not to mention it's a really nice looking tank.

More soon :blowkiss:

(((((((((((((((Rixy))))))))))))))))))) <3 <3 <3 Good to see you darlin!
You too Debs :hug:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love this tank so much, it's shelved my Arctic V12, not that it was a bad tank, the pre mades in the Arctic are great, well so is the pre made in the Limitless XL. Actually all these high end wattage beasts are pretty much the same but the XL single deck is where the tank separates itself from the rest.....not to mention it's a really nice looking tank.
at least it's rebuildable. So many of these beast tanks that are coming out now, are going back to premade coils actually in the decks, where you swap out the deck. That's great for some, but a focus needs to stay on totally rebuildable with new stuff.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
at least it's rebuildable. So many of these beast tanks that are coming out now, are going back to premade coils actually in the decks, where you swap out the deck. That's great for some, but a focus needs to stay on totally rebuildable with new stuff.
This is the same but they are massive decks, 19.8mm decks, they are just as easy to build on as an RTA, the hard part is wicking them lol......and on that, my tutorial went downhill, thing leaked the entire tank out onto my desk. Not a very good tutorial, back to the drawing board on this one..Oops, when it did work, it was fantastic, the second time I filled it, nope, flood city.

Popped in the pre made, great vape, ran out of time as I have to pop into work, where I'll get grief for my epic fail, ha, they are sure to tease me but that's OK, I'll be back tomorrow to try and different method.

Great tank when it works though :rolleyes:

Failed method for ref.....Juggernaut coil, parallel Clapton wrapped in ribbon wire..

It should of worked ! :sneaka:Tomorrow, I'll try to stuff those holes and leave a gap at the bottom.

And with the pre made in, no leaking at all, that's all I seem to vape these days, great flavor and so easy to just pop a coil in and vape, I'm probably just lazy these days ha..but these pre mades are so much better than they used to be, it's hard not to be.

God these pre mades are good though, Quad Clapton, 120w, sooooo good, I don't mind buying them, works out about £3 a week but with these laws, how long is it going to last, that's why I need to get this RBA working as I love this tank....for now, I'm just going to enjoy it.

And the Smok G320 (Marshal) rocks

Last edited:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
This is the same but they are massive decks, 19.8mm decks, they are just as easy to build on as an RTA, the hard part is wicking them lol......and on that, my tutorial went downhill, thing leaked the entire tank out onto my desk. Not a very good tutorial, back to the drawing board on this one..Oops, when it did work, it was fantastic, the second time I filled it, nope, flood city.

Popped in the pre made, great vape, ran out of time as I have to pop into work, where I'll get grief for my epic fail, ha, they are sure to tease me but that's OK, I'll be back tomorrow to try and different method.

Great tank when it works though :rolleyes:

Failed method for ref.....Juggernaut coil, parallel Clapton wrapped in ribbon wire..

It should of worked ! :sneaka:Tomorrow, I'll try to stuff those holes and leave a gap at the bottom.

And with the pre made in, no leaking at all, that's all I seem to vape these days, great flavor and so easy to just pop a coil in and vape, I'm probably just lazy these days ha..but these pre mades are so much better than they used to be, it's hard not to be.

God these pre mades are good though, Quad Clapton, 120w, sooooo good, I don't mind buying them, works out about £3 a week but with these laws, how long is it going to last, that's why I need to get this RBA working as I love this tank....for now, I'm just going to enjoy it.

And the Smok G320 (Marshal) rocks

And ...........bummer. I've heard a lot about this leaking, and staying away for just that reason. I figure if you have problems wicking it, there's no way I'd ever get it right.

So the G320 is a hit?

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And ...........bummer. I've heard a lot about this leaking, and staying away for just that reason. I figure if you have problems wicking it, there's no way I'd ever get it right.

So the G320 is a hit?
Hi Eskie...

This stopped all leaking

Trouble is now, the wicks are too dry, so so vape, very picky tank but the pre mades shine, I rate them over the Arctic V12, guess for the most part it's a fail..

Really though, every tank (barring the old kanger tanks) the RBA just can't keep up with a proper RTA....basically sums it up.

I really like the G320, it's a very compact mod but some have battle rattle on the up and down button, a guy in the shop had one and the button rattle was the worst I have ever heard, just picking the mod up to vape it, you could hear it. Had to mention that as it looks like it's a lottery, even Youtube reviews where they have all three colors, some rattle, some don't.

It's a real shame as it's a great mod, you can fix the rattle by taking out the screws and putting a little double sided tape on the contacts but that also has it's problems. The coating on the buttons scratches so easily that in doing so you mess up the buttons.

A beast of a mod that performs really well, so compact and nice looking for a triple 18650 setup, if I could rewind time though, personally, if your looking for a hard hitting mod, other than the lipo route than I'd wait for the Wismec RX300 to come out.

In reality, those that own a RX200 or DNA 200 or Triade DNA200/250 then there isn't any need to buy another mod at all lol

If your not vaping 100w plus then the Minikin V2 touch screen mod is without doubt the best of the dual 18650, performs great, firmware upgradable, compact, nice in the hand and has the best battery life of any dual 18650 I have ever used.

That Wismec RX300 though is outrageous, it's like a VW hammer of god ha, of course I will be picking up the black Carbon one and will post a review after Christmas just for the hell of it.

oh dang........sorry it leaked all over. Specially when doing a tutorial. :rolleyes:
I know but it was a little funny :gaah:

I have a new vaping syndrome too, every time I build my own coils, they taste like metal compared to the pre mades, verging on horrible, is it just the fact they need more break in time, do I used to much wire, am I wicking the dam things too tight, I dunno, it's been happening for months.

This need for lots of vapor can be a curse, it's the only way I can keep off the smokes though, especially at the moment, love that Serpent Mini, lovely single SS coil, 30w, flavor for days, really it's all any vapor needs, except me. I am doomed to the darkside forever :crazy: and with that comes a whole heap of drama, big mods more batteries due to the amp draw of higher wattage, in turn, the coils don't last, I burn through 100ml of juice in 4 days, everything is heavy and OTT but without it, I can't get the satisfaction, god only knows I've tried.

Last edited:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I really like the G320, it's a very compact mod but some have battle rattle on the up and down button, a guy in the shop had one and the button rattle was the worst I have ever heard, just picking the mod up to vape it, you could hear it. Had to mention that as it looks like it's a lottery, even Youtube reviews where they have all three colors, some rattle, some don't.

It's a real shame as it's a great mod, you can fix the rattle by taking out the screws and putting a little double sided tape on the contacts but that also has it's problems. The coating on the buttons scratches so easily that in doing so you mess up the buttons.

A beast of a mod that performs really well, so compact and nice looking for a triple 18650 setup, if I could rewind time though, personally, if your looking for a hard hitting mod, other than the lipo route than I'd wait for the Wismec RX300 to come out.

In reality, those that own a RX200 or DNA 200 or Triade DNA200/250 then there isn't any need to buy another mod at all lol

If your not vaping 100w plus then the Minikin V2 touch screen mod is without doubt the best of the dual 18650, performs great, firmware upgradable, compact, nice in the hand and has the best battery life of any dual 18650 I have ever used.

That Wismec RX300 though is outrageous, it's like a VW hammer of god ha, of course I will be picking up the black Carbon one and will post a review after Christmas just for the hell of it.

I know but it was a little funny :gaah:

I have a new vaping syndrome too, every time I build my own coils, they taste like metal compared to the pre mades, verging on horrible, is it just the fact they need more break in time, do I used to much wire, am I wicking the dam things too tight, I dunno, it's been happening for months.

This need for lots of vapor can be a curse, it's the only way I can keep off the smokes though, especially at the moment, love that Serpent Mini, lovely single SS coil, 30w, flavor for days, really it's all any vapor needs, except me. I am doomed to the darkside forever :crazy: and with that comes a whole heap of drama, big mods more batteries due to the amp draw of higher wattage, in turn, the coils don't last, I burn through 100ml of juice in 4 days, everything is heavy and OTT but without it, I can't get the satisfaction, god only knows I've tried.

Sound like the Alien. Same issue of the fire button with the same solution. I got lucky and have one without the rattle. I't actually a nice little 2 battery mod and a good size to throw in my pocket. I have my DNA 200's and an RX200s, so I'm done stocking with 3 battery mods for now.

I'm fortunate that even with my higher power builds now (still small in comparison to yours;)) I'm still going through no more than 5 ml a day of 6 mg and feel satisfied. Even when I used my little stealth travel with a Nauti 1.8 ohm coil and 18 mg nic, I vaped less than 2 ml a day and was OK with it (from the perspective of not feeling like a smoke, not a really enjoyable vape).

I'm really stocked enough right now that it will take some really cool new and shiny to tempt me (other than replacing the CF4 I messed by dropping it). But my eyes are still open for something that will make me look and go "mine!".:giggle:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sound like the Alien. Same issue of the fire button with the same solution. I got lucky and have one without the rattle. I't actually a nice little 2 battery mod and a good size to throw in my pocket. I have my DNA 200's and an RX200s, so I'm done stocking with 3 battery mods for now.

I'm fortunate that even with my higher power builds now (still small in comparison to yours;)) I'm still going through no more than 5 ml a day of 6 mg and feel satisfied. Even when I used my little stealth travel with a Nauti 1.8 ohm coil and 18 mg nic, I vaped less than 2 ml a day and was OK with it (from the perspective of not feeling like a smoke, not a really enjoyable vape).

I'm really stocked enough right now that it will take some really cool new and shiny to tempt me (other than replacing the CF4 I messed by dropping it). But my eyes are still open for something that will make me look and go "mine!".:giggle:
The G320 is exactly like the Alien and it slipped my mind not to mention it, it's just a bigger version of it. Seems your pretty settled in the vape world, good place to be ;)

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The G320 is exactly like the Alien and it slipped my mind not to mention it, it's just a bigger version of it. Seems your pretty settled in the vape world, good place to be ;)

Yeah, I seem to be in my happy place.:)

No complaints, although I do miss the adrenaline rush of dashing to the mailbox. About the only thing I order these days are flavorings. Not that same rush for a little bottle of flavor.:giggle:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I seem to be in my happy place.:)

No complaints, although I do miss the adrenaline rush of dashing to the mailbox. About the only thing I order these days are flavorings. Not that same rush for a little bottle of flavor.:giggle:
If your ever in the mood for a change, then grab an Limitless XL and throw it on the Triade, 100 - 120w on the 0.15ohm pre made coil, I know you would love it, even the built in drip tip is great and it's such a nice looking tank....there my treat tanks when I cba to build, which is most of the time with me just lately.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If your ever in the mood for a change, then grab an Limitless XL and throw it on the Triade, 100 - 120w on the 0.15ohm pre made coil, I know you would love it, even the built in drip tip is great and it's such a nice looking tank....there my treat tanks when I cba to build, which is most of the time with me just lately.

I should think about it because I still like the Tornado nano with those factory coils. My only issue with it is what a pain it is to get the top cap off to fill as there's like nothing to grab on to. I've yet to even build out the nice Velocity deck that came with it and just sticking with these "chip" coils. So in comparison to the Big Baby, factory coil to factory coil, which do you think gives a better flavor?

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should think about it because I still like the Tornado nano with those factory coils. My only issue with it is what a pain it is to get the top cap off to fill as there's like nothing to grab on to. I've yet to even build out the nice Velocity deck that came with it and just sticking with these "chip" coils. So in comparison to the Big Baby, factory coil to factory coil, which do you think gives a better flavor?

Big baby is great with th V8 coils but I was talking more about the big boys, the Arctic V12 mostly, they are fun tanks to vape for sure lol
To one and all (just in case any of you ever checks this thread again)...
View attachment 69585
Merry Christmas, it does seem so quiet in here these days, probably the time of year, I ain't been around much either but I will always be around, if that makes sense.

Work yesterday, I sorted through so much vape gear, took it all into work and had a massive sale, you could not move in that shop, I sold so much, wow, I hope I helped a lot of people out and in honesty I feel better in myself for having a clear out. Every single penny went to the homeless shelter, god only knows they need it more than me, nobody in this day and age, especially in our countries should be homeless and hungry, it's crazy.

That's my good deed for this year anyway and I even took a girl, or shall we say, young woman in off the streets, everyone deserves a break in life, never has that been more true than after the month I've had, ya'll just hug your family :)

So..... @Eskie

I had a word with myself, bought out the OBS Engine, just a couple of simple Flat Clapton builds wth organic Jap cotton, wicked it up and I am happy, no more spitback, which is why I stopped using it, it would actually give me toothache vaping it.

I think the reason is the (well obviously I guess) the wicking but not so much how I'm wicking it but what I'm wicking it with. The likes of Cotton Bacon and Kendo wick so well and so fast it didn't work in the OBS. Just standard jap cotton pads work great. 2016 has to go to that RTA really doesn't it.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Big baby is great with th V8 coils but I was talking more about the big boys, the Arctic V12 mostly, they are fun tanks to vape for sure lol

Merry Christmas, it does seem so quiet in here these days, probably the time of year, I ain't been around much either but I will always be around, if that makes sense.

Work yesterday, I sorted through so much vape gear, took it all into work and had a massive sale, you could not move in that shop, I sold so much, wow, I hope I helped a lot of people out and in honesty I feel better in myself for having a clear out. Every single penny went to the homeless shelter, god only knows they need it more than me, nobody in this day and age, especially in our countries should be homeless and hungry, it's crazy.

That's my good deed for this year anyway and I even took a girl, or shall we say, young woman in off the streets, everyone deserves a break in life, never has that been more true than after the month I've had, ya'll just hug your family :)

So..... @Eskie

I had a word with myself, bought out the OBS Engine, just a couple of simple Flat Clapton builds wth organic Jap cotton, wicked it up and I am happy, no more spitback, which is why I stopped using it, it would actually give me toothache vaping it.

I think the reason is the (well obviously I guess) the wicking but not so much how I'm wicking it but what I'm wicking it with. The likes of Cotton Bacon and Kendo wick so well and so fast it didn't work in the OBS. Just standard jap cotton pads work great. 2016 has to go to that RTA really doesn't it.

Nice support for the homeless shelter. You're right, that shouldn't need to exist in today's world.

Maybe this was one time my cheapo Japanese cotton pads worked out better than the good stuff.;)
It's still my daily tank. I even broke out my Crius+ and loaded it up with some Strawberry milk. OBS had a really good year. Not a lot of other new stuff out there right now to tempt me.

And to everyone a Merry Christmas. May all enjoy the holiday with their family and friends!

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
@KadlyDoWrong I enjoyed Deus Ex Machina but haven't played the newer one if you can grab it on sale and are slim on games to play I'd say it's worth it. It's been awhile since I played it but if I remember right it's got some cool customization features dealing with the characters bio-mechanics, some good gun play/stealth mechanics, and hacking stuff in the mix. Kind of like a sci-fi cop/revenge plot which is pretty well written. Being a Square Enix game while it isn't a traditional rpg it does rely on some of the mainstay elements you see in games like them.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice support for the homeless shelter. You're right, that shouldn't need to exist in today's world.

Maybe this was one time my cheapo Japanese cotton pads worked out better than the good stuff.;)
It's still my daily tank. I even broke out my Crius+ and loaded it up with some Strawberry milk. OBS had a really good year. Not a lot of other new stuff out there right now to tempt me.

And to everyone a Merry Christmas. May all enjoy the holiday with their family and friends!

OBS Engine owners !

Another update on the OBS Engine that peeps might find useful, I started getting the odd spit back again, :gaah:not bad but bad enough for me to get annoyed with it. Because this tank is impossible to leak, the only way the juice can escape is up the chimney and into ya gob lol..

I have completely solved the spit back issue, 24 hours now and even after filling, zero spit back, wicking perfect, in love with it again..probably the best RTA of 2016.

So wicking method -

Wick it where the cotton touches the bottom of the deck slightly, bear with me........ juice up the coils and saturate the wicks, now grab a piece of wire, thicker wire is better (even Clapton wire works) Bend one end of the wire so you have an L shape, now hook it under the deck and gently push the cotton off the bottom of the deck towards the wicking holes.

This not only frees up the bottom of the deck for wicking but gently pushing the cotton up guarantees that any slight gap you may have at the top of the wicking holes, seals underneath, basically, perfect wicking, this method sorted everything out for me and I think I'm the first (as far as I know) to have found this method.

No spit back and bubbles after every vape, a nice saturated vape and I'm pushing this at 80w with no dry hits, winner winner, chicken dinner..

I use mine to crack black walnuts this time of year.

Also great for making flat wire :zombie:

Last edited:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
OBS Engine owners !

Another update on the OBS Engine that peeps might find useful, I started getting the odd spit back again, :gaah:not bad but bad enough for me to get annoyed with it. Because this tank is impossible to leak, the only way the juice can escape is up the chimney and into ya gob lol..

I have completely solved the spit back issue, 24 hours now and even after filling, zero spit back, wicking perfect, in love with it again..probably the best RTA of 2016.

So wicking method -

Wick it where the cotton touches the bottom of the deck slightly, bear with me........ juice up the coils and saturate the wicks, now grab a piece of wire, thicker wire is better (even Clapton wire works) Bend one end of the wire so you have an L shape, now hook it under the deck and gently push the cotton off the bottom of the deck towards the wicking holes.

This not only frees up the bottom of the deck for wicking but gently pushing the cotton up guarantees that any slight gap you may have at the top of the wicking holes, seals underneath, basically, perfect wicking, this method sorted everything out for me and I think I'm the first (as far as I know) to have found this method.

No spit back and bubbles after every vape, a nice saturated vape and I'm pushing this at 80w with no dry hits, winner winner, chicken dinner..

Also great for making flat wire :zombie:

Clever trick. I guess I've had good luck because I always made sure those holes had wick in them, but not all the way down. One time I was sorta sloppy and a bit of one leg was too long, and I did notice a little bit of spitting and gurgling lasting awhile after filling. But that's a good way of making sure it's properly in place every time. I still use both of mine every day. A Tribeca clone in one for the day, and a butterscotch custard for after dinner. I just can't talk myself into swapping them out for another tank.

I'm still looking for that hydraulic press. That video has me so obsessed with trying to duplicate that experiment. :D

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh that's sooooooo kewl!!! what a wonderful thing to do. and so kewl that the job let you do that. most of em here wouldn't have for a variety of reasons. We tend to think of the British as being uptight, but in a lot of things y'all are more laid back than we are, but with better manners :D

That's my good deed for this year anyway and I even took a girl, or shall we say, young woman in off the streets, everyone deserves a break in life, never has that been more true than after the month I've had, ya'll just hug your family
Is she still with y'all? How is it going and how is she doing? And yes....... never ever take family for granted!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow........the other day I'd wrote a post, but never posted it. Even after sitting for a couple days, when I refreshed, it disappeared. Reckin there is no auto save here

I had a wonderful evening with Kad and Atcha the other day. Tues I think. They took me out to supper for steak and ribs, which was such a treat!! Then they took me with em to a reserve we have here that does a huge Christmas light display every year. It was so great to be able to spend time with them and we had such a fun time looking at the lights. I used to go every year, but haven't been in a lot of years. This is the 2nd time I actually got to ride through it, instead of having to do the driving.

Dunno how much I'll be on........got some baking to do for Christmas prezzies for dil's family. But I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas and very blessed new year! If anyone celebrates something else.........have a wonderful one of those!! Love to you all!!

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ho-Lee-Chit (not the Kung-fu master)

My bedroom is now a movie theater once again! With all my self bought "gifts" since no one loves teh Reign *sniffles* :giggle::giggle: I popped off a Dragon Shout in Skyrim and scared the dog. Bwahahaha!

And for the first time in quite awhile I have imbibed in the "Christmas cheer" so the tablets not such a pain to type on. The screens fuzzy but if someone tries to hide the rum I'll stick'em.

VU Sponsors