Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!!
Deb, it was GREAT when we all went out. The home movie is GREAT too!
It's also great to see LJ and TD here. Everything is GREAT!
Guess I have that one word stuck in my head today but it's been a great, super, wonderful break. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!!
It's also great to see LJ and TD here. Everything is GREAT!
Guess I have that one word stuck in my head today but it's been a great, super, wonderful break. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Grate? Like the parmesan cheese in garlic shrimp fettuccini?
Oh...not grate, you said great. Like awesome, amazing, fabulous, wonderful...hmmm I still seem to be talking about garlic shrimp fettuccini.

tapatalking drive by

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh...not grate, you said great. Like awesome, amazing, fabulous, wonderful...hmmm I still seem to be talking about garlic shrimp fettuccini.

tapatalking drive by
You know that was the BEST, most AWESOME-EST, amazing.............delish dinner ever!
I have the recipe now.....:zombie::devil::zombie:
And thank you for telling me the difference between fettuccini vs. linguini. I actually thought fettuccini was cheese. :confused:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
America is already grating pretty well.
There is no again to it.
Oh Great Scott!!!!
Nah, most Americans don't know the difference between grating and shredding. We need to end the shredded cheese epidemic and return to being a nation of grated cheese.

tapatalking drive by
Meh. Better to grate than be an ingrate. hehehehehe

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The neighbor kids tossed a paper airplane on my porch and I saw them run away as Marley barked. So I went out to get my package from the mailbox and and ask them if they wanted their plane back. To which the little girl replied,"It's for you." I unfolded it inside and it read,"I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year."

I've went from Father and Husband to the old man from Home Alone deserving of pity in record time. I fucking hate the holidays where did I put my rum?

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The neighbor kids tossed a paper airplane on my porch and I saw them run away as Marley barked. So I went out to get my package from the mailbox and and ask them if they wanted their plane back. To which the little girl replied,"It's for you." I unfolded it inside and it read,"I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year."

I've went from Father and Husband to the old man from Home Alone deserving of pity in record time. I fucking hate the holidays where did I put my rum?
Awe Reign. At least they thought of you. Don't be bummed.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Integrates get to make their own potatoes.
huh?

awwwwwww that was sweet.......they probably did that for a lot of folks.

Been drinking
Apple Pie Moonshine myself.
I have the recipe for that, but haven't made any. Is that Uman's recipe? How'd it come out?

but if someone tries to hide the rum I'll stick'em.
lmao!

oh that's too funny!!

Happy Holidays Wompers!!!
You too hun! Sweet lookin set up. Good to see ya

Jup it was. Home movie? The vid y'all took at BLORA?

oh yummmm I'd still be talkin about that too........sounds wondermous!

I actually thought fettuccini was cheese.
we need to talk darlin! hehehe A lotta folks don't know the difference between fettuccine and linguine, but they at least know they're both pasta <3

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was kinda an inside joke. At least, I think she knew what I meant when I said that.

And thank you for telling me the difference between fettuccini vs. linguini.
A lotta folks don't know the difference between fettuccine and linguine
And actually the closest I got to explaining this one was that fettuccini is flat and I *think* linguini is like spaghetti just a different size.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On a side note, the Supertank Mini, which was already my favorite tank I have for pre-built coils, gained some additional love from me yesterday. I foolishly filled it, just a short time before having to spend several hours flying. Said "Oh well" and dropped it in a baggie with my other liquids. I fully expected that by the time I got home it would have leaked like crazy, but the baggie I dropped it in was dry and it was still full. First tank that hasn't leaked on me during a flight. Think I may buy a couple more.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Merry Christmas to all!

On a side note, the Supertank Mini, which was already my favorite tank I have for pre-built coils, gained some additional love from me yesterday. I foolishly filled it, just a short time before having to spend several hours flying. Said "Oh well" and dropped it in a baggie with my other liquids. I fully expected that by the time I got home it would have leaked like crazy, but the baggie I dropped it in was dry and it was still full. First tank that hasn't leaked on me during a flight. Think I may buy a couple more.

I have a Super tank, and it hasn't leaked on me yet, even banging around in my pocket while flying. It's a great tank for the money, and the assortment of coils you can find makes it a nice way to experiment. I'm using a Tobeco 0.3 ohm SS notch coil right now that work perfectly in TC mode. I also have some of those new Vaporesso EUC coils I got with a sleeve that will also fit but haven't tried yet.

Merry Christmas All
Off to early Dinner with the Mrs. and our son.

From Love Acres South!!!! ;)

Yacht%20Holiday%20Christmas%20Yacht%20Charter.jpg

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to see ya sweetie!!

It was kinda an inside joke. At least, I think she knew what I meant when I said that.
gotcha

And actually the closest I got to explaining this one was that fettuccini is flat and I *think* linguini is like spaghetti just a different size
Jup........linguine is round like spaghetti, but bigger. Fettuccine is flat and of course wider than either of them.

First tank that hasn't leaked on me during a flight. Think I may buy a couple more.
wow.......that's great! Don't like anything I can't rebuild, but other than that it sounds great.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Jup it was. Home movie? The vid y'all took at BLORA?
Yes. I got our whole Jingle Bell song recorded. (well, the first verse over and over)

And actually the closest I got to explaining this one was that fettuccini is flat and I *think* linguini is like spaghetti just a different size.
I thought it was cheese. :oops:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I suppose I should give you the Christmas update:

Sunday started our first blizzard of the year. We barely got evening chores done when the wind got nasty and the snowfall got heavier. Shortly after 5 PM, the electricity was flickering off and on and off again. By 6 PM it went off and stayed off. The storm just got worse. I think our low temperature was around +4 degrees, but with gusts to 70 mph, that put the wind chill somewhere around -30F and with no lights, we had no choice but to just go to bed. Even though the snow stopped Monday morning and the blizzard was officially over, the wind persisted through the whole day and you still couldn't see for all the blowing snow. The electricity came on just after 7 AM and went back off around 9 AM and stayed off. Getting out of the house Monday morning was a real chore. Because neither the north or south doors could be opened against the snow drifts. I took the glass and screen off the north screen door, shoved a step stool out into the snow outside and climbed through with the aid of a dining room chair, then shoveled my heart out to get the 2-foot drift off that door so we could get out. The drift against the south door was almost four feet deep and harder packed, so getting the dogs out to potty was a real chore. The snow blower broke on Sunday and the Bobcat can't be started without electricity to jump-start that antique (and about three hours of Mr. Heater because the block heater no longer works, and hey, that requires electricity anyway...), so we waded through some truly nasty crap to get to the barns to feed the critters. (Some of the drifts are about 8-feet deep, but luckily we didn't have to climb those.) The wind, of course, was blowing in our faces at about 40-50 mph and it was rather like standing in a sand blaster. And, of course, with no electricity, the water troughs for horses, cows, and chickens had no heat and the water was frozen. No way to fill them either because our water comes from a well and the pump doesn't work without power. The old generator, by the way, doesn't work and the new one has yet to be connected to anything. Lannie's OCD was rising to fever pitch by then because she could not care for her critters as she demands of herself and her aging knees couldn't climb the drifts and... well, back to the house... no coffee... light the gas burner with a match and heat water (luckily we keep a few gallons for such occasions), but no oven and no microwave... sit and fret for a couple days...

The power was restored about noon today, but I cannot say things are back to "normal" yet. I managed to give all the critters water and food and no one died from this, but I am still thinking we need to move our tired old butts farther south...

It was NOT a Merry Christmas for anyone in North or South Dakota. I-90 was just reopened this afternoon (which is the only part of this storm that made national news), but many many back roads are still totally impassable.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my brain today:
View attachment 69993
that's my brain most days! hehehe

Just beginning to recover from gastric extremis. Not been able to hold inything in either end. Last time i ate was Sunday night.
oh noooooooo that really stinks. Could only like the terlit mostly post cuz it was funny. Not that ya had to be there, but just the quick wit of course.

I managed to give all the critters water and food and no one died from this, but I am still thinking we need to move our tired old butts farther south...
Jup ya do!!! Soooooooooo sorry ya had to go through all this. Been wonderin bout y'all, but thought maybe y'all were just busy makin a big Christmas feast etc. So glad y'all are safe, but this is why I worry so much bout y'all up there. Please please please find a way to move a lot further south. Ya don't gotta come all the way down here where the heat is, and ya can still be in the country with yur critters, but closer to civilization would sure put me more at ease. and yes, it IS all about me :giggle: :rolleyes: In the meantime........why aint that new generator hooked up to nuttin yet?? and wow, y'all got doors that open out? Is there any way to build some kinda well, not really a porch but maybe sumpthin like that, but that has a solid front away from the doors so the snow will drift up against that instead of up against the house?
(((((((((((((((((((huge hugs to you both))))))))))))) I know that was an awful experience

VU Sponsors