Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
canada-eh.png
Hey Darth, could you do me a favor? Could you ask those folks in the Canadian plains provinces to STOP sending those "Canadian Blue Tongues" (AKA arctic air masses) down here to South Dakota (ugh. I mean, eh)? All the grass we recovered a few days ago is once again covered in 4-10" of white shit and I'm getting so tired of it that once again I am thinking about Texas...

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'll put in a request with our national weather committee. You see, this year we had ourselves quite a surplus of the cold weather and well, being the polite and caring people that we are, we thought it best to share it with our neighbors to the south. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience and offer a free maple doughnut on the "hoose"(or you may pronounce it "house"):D

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Do I have to come up there to get it? Maple bars used to be my favorite indulgence when I was a kid. Don't think I've had one in about 20 years... :sad:

Unfortunately our delivery service is currently out playing pond hockey so Im afraid that you will indeed have to come up to get it. But on the bright side, once you do get here, we've got an extra stick and some skates and we actually are short on the defensive line. Cant promise many scoring opportunities but at least you'll get to hit stuff! :D

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Given the condition of my aging bod, I seriously doubt I'd be any better than existing hockey teams (tongue planted firmly in cheek), so I guess I'll just stay here and whack a cow now and then. BTW, all the dried out cow pies make pretty good organic frisbees if you're really into sports-on-the-farm. :giggle:

Oh... and if you have a decent sand wedge, individual horse shits sail over the barn fairly well...

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Darth, could you do me a favor? Could you ask those folks in the Canadian plains provinces to STOP sending those "Canadian Blue Tongues" (AKA arctic air masses) down here to South Dakota (ugh. I mean, eh)? All the grass we recovered a few days ago is once again covered in 4-10" of white shit and I'm getting so tired of it that once again I am thinking about Texas...
Texas is a fine state.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And...wow! With a single word my entire opinion of you has changed. I thought you were significantly above the usual level of netizens intellectually, but I guess I was wrong. I refuse to live with ignorant asshats who choose to hurl the same tired insults rather than argue intelligently. Your wish is fulfilled, unsubscribing from this thread.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I meant no personal offense and I have no intention of beginning a political discussion within this thread. However, name calling is a tad unnecessary...not approving of Donald Trump as a president or even as a member of our species does not make me a "libtard". I do believe that what Trump stands for and how he is attempting to run his presidency, and even the fact that he is the president is all bullshit.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
unsubscribing from this thread
Your choice, Sir Kadly (obviously), and I am willing to "discuss" any subject calmly and rationally, but neither religion nor politics belong here because no one seems to "discuss" those, instead choosing only irrational points of view - from BOTH sides of the aisle. OK, my use of "libtard" may have been overboard, and if I hurt anyone with that, I apologize. There has just been too much of that stuff for the past year and one would hope you good folks are as tired of the mud slinging as I am. Let's try to keep it light and fun / happy.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh wow...Im sorry you had such a rough time with this mod. Have you contacted the manufacturer? Did you peel off the clear plastic like substance? I believe that is the waterproofing material and is not meant to be tampered with. As for the 510 connection, I dont know what to say. Might be better to just invest in an avocado...

13391286_1605962189733256_849063337_n.jpg
Haha haha Classic

:)

You have experience feeling a badger's butt?:confused:
Badger, beaver, anything goes

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have always disliked Daylight Saving Time (even as a child, it seemed stupid to me). Do you suppose if we all write our congress critters (or for the Canadians and Brits, members of parliament) and tell them to stop this nonsense, that they might actually do it? :teehee: :blech: :tantrum:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rixy, fine you win. I put an order in for an AL85. Happy now? Went with gunmetal, and now I don't NEED a 23 mm Engine mini, I can use my regulars (or Nano, but DO NOT START) instead. Good price shipped. I'll see it this week.
Woohoo.. Yup, get a Nano for it, that's all Ive vaped. I'll leave it there, congrats, you won't regret it :)

@Lannie Hows your Nano ? ;)

Last edited:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Lannie Hows your Nano ? ;)

Flawless, I love it! Best tank I've ever had, bar none. I can't believe how easy it is to coil, wick, and fill, and it never leaks or drools. Plus, no matter how many times in a row I hit it, I never get a dry or burned hit, and the airflow is perfect. It's the only tank I have that I can take out in near-zero temps and it doesn't dry hit on me when the juice gets cold and thick. It just keeps going... :D I wish I had a hundred of these! LOL!

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Flawless, I love it! Best tank I've ever had, bar none. I can't believe how easy it is to coil, wick, and fill, and it never leaks or drools. Plus, no matter how many times in a row I hit it, I never get a dry or burned hit, and the airflow is perfect. It's the only tank I have that I can take out in near-zero temps and it doesn't dry hit on me when the juice gets cold and thick. It just keeps going... :D I wish I had a hundred of these! LOL!

Do you have a regular dual coil as well? They are definitely my go to's for most of my use these days.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have that crazy Limitless Arms race mod coming tomorrow in Blue Digi Camo.........I have zero interest in it but maybe it will surprise me, so many people say it looks and feels great in the hand.......Ahhh, I'm not convinced.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should give yourself more credit, it's not that easy to wick, well, not to get it perfect, too little you get spit back, like a mouthful due to the design and the juice has no where to go but up the chimney and too much wick and it will dry hit. To chain vape it without dry hits or spit back took me a good week of wicking it to get it spot on x
I love the look of it and the battery "door" looks really cool! Definitely on my list of wanted mods!!!
I like the look of it but it looks too big for a dual 18650 to me, I've been known to be wrong though, just going by pictures and video's is never a good idea, nothing like getting it in your hand. :sneaka:

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And you can't even do that yet :giggle:
That's what I've got you for :)

Leg it........
The LMC mod feel's great in the hand, I like that it's a little bit wider, I don't care too much for thin mods and the texture of the rubber finish with the Camo is really nice, I think it looks stunning.
Oh you held one today, beat me too it, glad you like it, that gives me some hope x

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know what I really really like and I'm no geek, not really into stuff like that but the look of this is on my pre order list, wow, I want one

Smok H Priv Transformer edition

No where sells them yet and this is probably the first you have heard of them, we got an email today...... I want the red and blue one

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you have a regular dual coil as well? They are definitely my go to's for most of my use these days.

Nope, just the single coil one. I have my Boreas and Limitless, plus the good old Aromamizer if I want to have dual coils, but they use so much juice! Of the dual coil tanks, the Boreas is my favorite, but it also goes through the most juice. I'd love to use it all day, but even with DIY, my juice consumption would be ridiculous. Plus the goo all over everything... geez, it's bad enough with single coil tanks over the winter with all the windows closed...

You should give yourself more credit, it's not that easy to wick, well, not to get it perfect, too little you get spit back, like a mouthful due to the design and the juice has no where to go but up the chimney and too much wick and it will dry hit. To chain vape it without dry hits or spit back took me a good week of wicking it to get it spot on x

I must be a talented wicker then. :p The only time I messed up was the first time I wicked it, and didn't use quite enough, so there was some spitting, but I realized right away what the problem was and now I get perfect vapes from it. I've never had a single dry hit from it (and no more spitting), even sitting out in the barn in subfreezing temps chainvaping. Maybe my crippled fingers prevent me from twisting the rayon tight enough to get too much in there. There could be a benefit to my crampy thumbs after all! LOL! When I'd take my Serpent outside with me, it would get cold in my pocket, and when I went to sit and have a vape, I'd get one decent hit off it, and the rest were burned tasting, ick. But the Nano? No bad hits at all, and it was 2 degrees above zero yesterday (Fahrenheit zero) when we went out for chores. I couldn't be happier with it. :D

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forgive you. ;) That mod is GORGEOUS, but all those crevices! You'd need a toothbrush to keep them clean, I bet, huh? But oh, so pretty!
My mods are always clean, I'm ocd like that. I have heard though that the.......erm claw marrks ? Yeah lets call them that, well they light up, I hope you can turn them off though. I thought they were just plastic colored but the first pic looks like the lights are off......Ah, we shall see.

Guess what, I cleaned out my juice cupboards, all clean and tidy and everything is in order :)

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nope, just the single coil one. I have my Boreas and Limitless, plus the good old Aromamizer if I want to have dual coils, but they use so much juice! Of the dual coil tanks, the Boreas is my favorite, but it also goes through the most juice. I'd love to use it all day, but even with DIY, my juice consumption would be ridiculous. Plus the goo all over everything... geez, it's bad enough with single coil tanks over the winter with all the windows closed...

I must be a talented wicker then. :p The only time I messed up was the first time I wicked it, and didn't use quite enough, so there was some spitting, but I realized right away what the problem was and now I get perfect vapes from it. I've never had a single dry hit from it (and no more spitting), even sitting out in the barn in subfreezing temps chainvaping. Maybe my crippled fingers prevent me from twisting the rayon tight enough to get too much in there. There could be a benefit to my crampy thumbs after all! LOL! When I'd take my Serpent outside with me, it would get cold in my pocket, and when I went to sit and have a vape, I'd get one decent hit off it, and the rest were burned tasting, ick. But the Nano? No bad hits at all, and it was 2 degrees above zero yesterday (Fahrenheit zero) when we went out for chores. I couldn't be happier with it. :D
The fact that you are using rayon over cotton helps keep you from dry hits....wicks faster, and is really hard to get "too much", since it doesn't expand when wet to choke off the wick holes (like cotton does)....so, you are welcome ;)

VU Sponsors