Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
oh my. I bet it'll be adorable when someone fixes it up, just sorry you're in so much pain. My neck pain/headaches are nothing compared to yours, but was kinda hoping it would help when I cut mine, but no dice.
It actually didn't turn out too bad for a 3 am cut! It helps mine a little because my hair is so thick and heavy. I cut a LOT off and it's already lighter. I can feel it. Yes!!!! I must have cut about 1/2 pound off. And at that point I really didn't care what it looked like. lol

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It actually didn't turn out too bad for a 3 am cut! It helps mine a little because my hair is so thick and heavy. I cut a LOT off and it's already lighter. I can feel it. Yes!!!! I must have cut about 1/2 pound off. And at that point I really didn't care what it looked like. lol
You're definition of sleeping great, and my definition must be different.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure it was over here, but she did post her bikini pic once upon a time, Fuzzy commented on her belly button as I recall.
omggg I remembered sumpthin right!

glad it's helping! Mine isn't at all thick like it used to be. It still is a lot lighter, but didn't help my neck or the headaches. but again that is nothing compared to what you deal with.

That wasn't a bikini pic. That was the pic of when I rented the boat and parked it at an island.
Ok, so I didn't remember it right.

I do like AC/DC. Highway to Hell is a classic!! Last time I heard it, I was getting spinal injections. Made it less unpleasant.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So Im late to the party! Howdy all from the North!

Love the Cellists playing AC/DC reminds me of Apocalyptica doing Metaillca music back in the 90s, but for something similar yet quite different has anyone ever heard of Van Canto? Acapella group that does really cool metal songs with little or no instrumentation at all...Here they are doing Fear Of the Dark by Iron Maiden

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Mornin Darth! You got your darlin girl today?
Morning Deb! Sure do, was babysitting her best friend too so I took them to an indoor playground for the morning and then out for lunch. Finally got her down for a nap and her friend is back with her mom. Birthday party tonight. I am gonna be one tired papa lol!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Deb! Sure do, was babysitting her best friend too so I took them to an indoor playground for the morning and then out for lunch. Finally got her down for a nap and her friend is back with her mom. Birthday party tonight. I am gonna be one tired papa lol!
kewlios! Jup I forgot you'd said she had her friend over for a sleepover. Did you get any rest? Jup you are!

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I got some rest. They werent on a sleepover, her friend came over this morning after breakfast. Relaxing now and watching some tv while my girl is napping. When she wakes up we go shopping for the b-day party and then off to the most terrible choice for a party in the history of ever...McDonalds :blech:

Oh well, she'll love it and I can cook something when she goes to bed lol.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So Im late to the party! Howdy all from the North!

Love the Cellists playing AC/DC reminds me of Apocalyptica doing Metaillca music back in the 90s, but for something similar yet quite different has anyone ever heard of Van Canto? Acapella group that does really cool metal songs with little or no instrumentation at all...Here they are doing Fear Of the Dark by Iron Maiden

Never heard of them, but that is awesome! Gonna have to check out more of their stuff.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got some rest. They werent on a sleepover, her friend came over this morning after breakfast. Relaxing now and watching some tv while my girl is napping. When she wakes up we go shopping for the b-day party and then off to the most terrible choice for a party in the history of ever...McDonalds :blech:

Oh well, she'll love it and I can cook something when she goes to bed lol.
oh yuck, I agree on the McD's. That's not even food. My son said they've made some things that are better now, dunno if the new stuff is food or not.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
oh yuck, I agree on the McD's. That's not even food. My son said they've made some things that are better now, dunno if the new stuff is food or not.
I dont know how Im gonna make it for 2 hours in that place. I havent been able to stand the smell of McDs in over a decade. How serious am I about this....I cant even go to a Tim Hortons located next door to McDs because its all I smell.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont know how Im gonna make it for 2 hours in that place. I havent been able to stand the smell of McDs in over a decade. How serious am I about this....I cant even go to a Tim Hortons located next door to McDs because its all I smell.
Yipes, that's bad. Rub some vick's under your nose, see if that helps. The things we do for our kids!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That a good idea! I just might try that!

So hows your day going? Looks like I killed the WWP (Womper Woom Party)
newp you didn't kill it.......just showed up in time for the wake :D Vick's is good stuff for things like that. Hope it gets you through.

I'm doin good. My son and dil are at some type of ceremony thingy cuz he was invited to join Phi Beta Kappa and something else due to his grades. He's 32 and other than graduating from DLI (Defense Language Institute) in CA while in the Army, this is the first award thing I've missed. He said they had super limited seating so only his wife could go. But there is a small celebration tonite at his in laws, nothing big and I'll go to that. Gotta get in the shower in after bit.

McDonalds is the largest purchaser of cow rectums in the USA.
roflmao!! I wouldn't doubt it!

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
newp you didn't kill it.......just showed up in time for the wake :D Vick's is good stuff for things like that. Hope it gets you through.

I'm doin good. My son and dil are at some type of ceremony thingy cuz he was invited to join Phi Beta Kappa and something else due to his grades. He's 32 and other than graduating from DLI (Defense Language Institute) in CA while in the Army, this is the first award thing I've missed. He said they had super limited seating so only his wife could go. But there is a small celebration tonite at his in laws, nothing big and I'll go to that. Gotta get in the shower in after bit.

roflmao!! I wouldn't doubt it!
Oh nice!!!! Congrats to your boy! Phi Beta Kappa is a pretty big frat from my understanding! I dont know much about them but they seem to be pretty reputable.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
lol you can have my share.

Thanks, he was pretty excited.
I bet! Its quite an accomplishment!

"The thing is....they are very good about washing the Anuses, except the chemicals they use are probably worse for you than the feces"

I wanna laugh cause it sounds funny...but things like that cant fall under the "funny because its true" category.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet! Its quite an accomplishment!
yeah, kinda. He had a 4.0 which is fantastic, but I was surprised that he was invited after just one semester. Obviously I never made it, cuz I have no idea how it works! :teehee:

Sorry I just poofed. A friend invited me to do a google hangout. Was gonna post bye and saw there were other posts and didn't wanna get lost as to where I was. I spect yur either shopping or at the party. Hope the vicks is working :)

anyone else here? I gotta bout an hour before I have to get dressed

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Did you go through your sensory recovery program when you quit smoking?

I can't remember exactly when - it was probably a couple months into switching - I hit a McDonald's because it was convenient. Got a Big Mac, double cheeseburger & some fries. I didn't taste any meat, all I tasted was the greasy bun. The fries were like salted cardboard. And those little bits of chopped up lettuce on the Big Mac tasted rancid. :blech:

In :deadhorse: :crazy: fashion I must have tried McDonald's about a half dozen more times since. Nope - still tasted like crap every time.

But for some odd reason it tasted so good when I was a smoker. :question:

What was I smoking?

VU Sponsors