Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But for some odd reason it tasted so good when I was a smoker.
What was I smoking?
I haven't liked em since I was a teen, and haven't been able to even hardly tolerate it for 20 yrs or so. If it's the only thing I can get and I'm really hungry, I'd eat it, but yuckkk it would certainly be about my last choice. I'd eat it over liver though :teehee:

Wha? You is typing in the nood? I don't think that's allowed!
lmao! just had to change outta my summer uniform, shorts and a tank top. When I'm home that's what I'm wearing. Close to nekkid as I can get without actually bein nekkid. :D

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
What was I smoking?

It must have been damn good to make McDs tolerable!

Wait....New adversary in the vape world!!!!!!

If McDs tastes good to smokers but people with proper taste buds dont like it then its in McDs best interest to keep people smoking! We all know they must have the FDA in their pocket due to the garbage they're allowed to put in their food....I think its pretty clear Ronald is siding with BT on this one!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If McDs tastes good to smokers but people with proper taste buds dont like it then its in McDs best interest to keep people smoking! We all know they must have the FDA in their pocket due to the garbage they're allowed to put in their food....I think its pretty clear Ronald is siding with BT on this one!
lmao. It astounds me how many adults just love it. When I lived with my sil, my nephew always wanted to go there, my sil and I can't stand it.

I survived but Im starving! I made a sandwich when I got home but Im too tired to do anything hot...even opening a can of soup seems like too much work lol.
awwwww poor baby. I can imagine yur pooped. Wish I could send ya some pork and gravy!

Went over to my son's in laws house tonite. The puppies have been over there for several days......so I got some good puppy lovins in tonite. They missed me as much as I miss them. Both of em were on my lap or snuggled up beside me when I sat down to eat and stayed there the whole time unless my gd or dil would grab Ozzy. Hopefully they'll be home Monday. I miss my snuggle buddies

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
lmao. It astounds me how many adults just love it. When I lived with my sil, my nephew always wanted to go there, my sil and I can't stand it.

awwwww poor baby. I can imagine yur pooped. Wish I could send ya some pork and gravy!

Went over to my son's in laws house tonite. The puppies have been over there for several days......so I got some good puppy lovins in tonite. They missed me as much as I miss them. Both of em were on my lap or snuggled up beside me when I sat down to eat and stayed there the whole time unless my gd or dil would grab Ozzy. Hopefully they'll be home Monday. I miss my snuggle buddies
Technology is almost there...Ive got Pork chops in the fridge and mushroom soup in the cupboard...All we need right now is a way for the internets to magically cook it as per either yours or my commands....I would actually buy that app! :giggle:

Im glad you had a good night with the pups...and Im sure you enjoyed the family time too! ;):p

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Technology is almost there...Ive got Pork chops in the fridge and mushroom soup in the cupboard...All we need right now is a way for the internets to magically cook it as per either yours or my commands....I would actually buy that app! :giggle:

Im glad you had a good night with the pups...and Im sure you enjoyed the family time too! ;):p
jup, I've been wanting the replicator from Star Trek for a longgggggg time. Stand in front of it, speak.....nachos........and there they are, pipin hot!

:facepalm: Jup it was good to see the peeplez too. How awful am I that I miss my pups more when they are gone. I'm used to the peeplez being gone.......but when my boys are gone too I'm all alone and have no one to snuggle with :( I do enjoy time alone, but I prefer alone time with puppies! hehehe

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
jup, I've been wanting the replicator from Star Trek for a longgggggg time. Stand in front of it, speak.....nachos........and there they are, pipin hot!

:facepalm: Jup it was good to see the peeplez too. How awful am I that I miss my pups more when they are gone. I'm used to the peeplez being gone.......but when my boys are gone too I'm all alone and have no one to snuggle with :( I do enjoy time alone, but I prefer alone time with puppies! hehehe
3D printing is a thing, though I dont think they can make food yet lol!

I dont think it makes you a horrible person at all. Im 36 and I dont cuddle with my mom. I would cuddle with a puppy. I know you like hanging out with your family, was just teasing a bit. :D

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont think it makes you a horrible person at all. Im 36 and I dont cuddle with my mom. I would cuddle with a puppy. I know you like hanging out with your family, was just teasing a bit.
I know :) I do miss my son. Unfortunately my dil and I aren't very close. We get along for the most part, and I wish we were closer. It was really great to see her dad home and feeling much better, even though he's in the brace, and still has a long road ahead of him.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I know :) I do miss my son. Unfortunately my dil and I aren't very close. We get along for the most part, and I wish we were closer. It was really great to see her dad home and feeling much better, even though he's in the brace, and still has a long road ahead of him.
I hear ya! I was not anywhere near close with my exs mother and she was going to be my mil. I guess thats to be expected when you have a fundamentalist catholic in the same room as an atheist....the 2 just dont mix!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess thats to be expected when you have a fundamentalist catholic in the same room as an atheist....the 2 just dont mix!
yipes.....yeah not so much lol Even I would have a hard time with died in the wool catholics though lol she's a nice person, but we are just polar opposites! Plus we didn't get started off on the right footing. Some my fault, some my son's and some hers. We do get along better now, but I always had hoped I'd have a dil that I could be really close to. Perhaps one day. I'm 53, I've got some time left :p

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
yipes.....yeah not so much lol Even I would have a hard time with died in the wool catholics though lol she's a nice person, but we are just polar opposites! Plus we didn't get started off on the right footing. Some my fault, some my son's and some hers. We do get along better now, but I always had hoped I'd have a dil that I could be really close to. Perhaps one day. I'm 53, I've got some time left :p
Oh my exs mom can be a very nice person and has many good qualities, but we were exactly that...polar opposites.

I suppose I want a dil I can be really close with too...that way I dont have to worry about stupid boys and my daughter!:giggle:

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Careful what ya wish for :D my gd is from her mom's first marriage, but my son loves her just like she was his. He's gonna git his comeuppance when she starts dating for sure!!
I know! Im gonna go insane when mine starts dating! She already has the attitude of a teen and is currently smarter than most teens already in existence, add to that hormones and boys....Im moving to the exact opposite side of the world...or maybe I might volunteer to see what is inside a black hole, we'll probably be at the point by then!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know! Im gonna go insane when mine starts dating! She already has the attitude of a teen and is currently smarter than most teens already in existence, add to that hormones and boys....Im moving to the exact opposite side of the world...or maybe I might volunteer to see what is inside a black hole, we'll probably be at the point by then!
roflmao!!! I'm sure my son would feel the same way. He's already got a "rules about dating my daughter" plaque up in the man cave. He's had that a few years, and she just turned 8. But of course, that's when they'll need daddy the most!!

I was pretty fortunate. He was a good young'in for the most part. But he would "fall in love" at the drop of a hat. Not that he didn't go through some struggles, but I never had to worry about him too much. He came home one day and said his g/f had broken up with cuz he refused to sleep with her........and the girl was 14!! Good lord!! So yeah I didn't always approve of his choice of g/f's but that was when mama started praying!! :lol:

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
roflmao!!! I'm sure my son would feel the same way. He's already got a "rules about dating my daughter" plaque up in the man cave. He's had that a few years, and she just turned 8. But of course, that's when they'll need daddy the most!!

I was pretty fortunate. He was a good young'in for the most part. But he would "fall in love" at the drop of a hat. Not that he didn't go through some struggles, but I never had to worry about him too much. He came home one day and said his g/f had broken up with cuz he refused to sleep with her........and the girl was 14!! Good lord!! So yeah I didn't always approve of his choice of g/f's but that was when mama started praying!! :lol:
Im getting a giant zombie killing battleaxe and putting it in a glass case with a sign that says..."in case of boyfriend...break glass!"...Hammer next to case!

I kid, I kid!!!! I will always be there for my little girl. But I know Im gonna worry and be that over protective dad!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most won't see this til tomorrow......and we tried it on another womper thread and only a couple of folks actually tried it out..... but...... we should try to get some folks to do some google hangouts sometime. Great way to get to know folks even better.

Im getting a giant zombie killing battleaxe and putting it in a glass case with a sign that says..."in case of boyfriend...break glass!"...Hammer next to case!

I kid, I kid!!!! I will always be there for my little girl. But I know Im gonna worry and be that over protective dad!
lmao!! and you should be that over protective dad! Hey parents gotta protect their babies! At least you dad's can get away with that with daughters easier than mama's can with their boys!

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Most won't see this til tomorrow......and we tried it on another womper thread and only a couple of folks actually tried it out..... but...... we should try to get some folks to do some google hangouts sometime. Great way to get to know folks even better.

lmao!! and you should be that over protective dad! Hey parents gotta protect their babies! At least you dad's can get away with that with daughters easier than mama's can with their boys!
For real time conversation Im a difficult one to track down. Not because I dont want to but because of my schedule! Ive got my daughte r all the time when not working. But then Ive been around in the nights often enough lately...Id look in to it.

The one thing us dads used to have going for us was the intimidation factor on the boys. Now kids arent scared of anything and we cant even beat that one kid that really deserves it just enough to regain that whole question of whether or not it could happen if they step out of line!

***disclaimer*** I by no means advocate, condone or endorse beating up kids! Its wrong!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For real time conversation Im a difficult one to track down. Not because I dont want to but because of my schedule! Ive got my daughte r all the time when not working. But then Ive been around in the nights often enough lately...Id look in to it.

The one thing us dads used to have going for us was the intimidation factor on the boys. Now kids arent scared of anything and we cant even beat that one kid that really deserves it just enough to regain that whole question of whether or not it could happen if they step out of line!

***disclaimer*** I by no means advocate, condone or endorse beating up kids! Its wrong!
yeah if we could get more to do it in the daytime, it would be hard for you to join in, but we could do evening ones too

hehehe jup I know what ya mean! Some ya just wanna slap some sense into em. A few who definitely need complete attitude adjustments! I don't condone ever beating anyone for any reason, particularly a kid....... but that don't mean that some don't make ya think about it! :teehee:

Jup figgered it might be about time for you to turn into a punkin! Sweet dreams.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, Lannie's been in the sack for about an hour and I'm trying to see if there's anything at all worth doing on this stupid computer. Been a long day and I should be in bed too, but I gotta unwind for a few first...
Jup. I haven't slept very long the last couple of nights, so am really hoping I can get in bed before too long. Will prolly watch a lil Tv after bit, (playin Euchre right now) Tv usually makes me sleepy. Hope you sleep well when you do get there.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
(playin Euchre right now)
Never heard of that. What is it?
Tv usually makes me sleepy
I used to use the Johnny Carson show to lull me to sleep (I know, I am admitting my age here). Had the TV on a one-hour timer and I was usually asleep right after the monologue finished. Nowadays, I put the Dish on channel 6006 (1960s Sirius music) and that works too.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I used to use the Johnny Carson show to lull me to sleep (I know, I am admitting my age here). Had the TV on a one-hour timer and I was usually asleep right after the monologue finished. Nowadays, I put the Dish on channel 6006 (1960s Sirius music) and that works too.
Could have been Jack Parr?

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Euchre is a card game. I play it online against bots. That's not showing your age.......I loved the Tonight Show when Johnny Carson was on it. He was hilarious. He'd get some of his best laughs when the jokes bombed, cuz he'd make up something funnier than the joke. Ok, falling asleep before the monologue was over might be showing your age......I watched the whole show and then others :D

Could have been Jack Parr?
Jup! Now this was before my time but was it Alan King who was the first host? I didn't care for it much when Jay had it, but I do like Jimmy Fallon. He's really talented. A lot more like Johnny was.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tonight Show history: Steve Allen (1954–57), followed by Jack Paar (1957–62), Johnny Carson (1962–92), Jay Leno (1992–2009), Conan O'Brien (2009–10), then Jay Leno again (2010–14) and Jimmy Fallon (2014–present). We got our first TV in 1954, but I don't think I was allowed to stay up that late until about 1959.

Beddie bye time now. ZZZZzzzzzz :mooncat:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wish I could send ya some pork and gravy!
You can send some to me too!!!

playin Euchre right now
Lol, what a co-inki-dink! I just got home a few minutes ago from playing some Euchre with some old friends. Old class mate of mine and I used to be pretty good partners. About 28 years since we played together but we apparently still have the touch.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Last edited:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It must have been damn good to make McDs tolerable!

Wait....New adversary in the vape world!!!!!!

Getting smokers to quit McDonald's? Screw the cigarettes - that alone should be more than sufficient to get an FDA blessing.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Euchre who?

That one?

54c6aeb5af421.image.jpg

VU Sponsors