Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Lol! Rixy has found the "pinnacle of vaping" so many times I've lost count. Not saying he's wrong about good it is, just that I've heard it before, only for him to find a new "pinnacle" a couple weeks later.
I suspected as much! :giggle:

Havent we all found "the pinnacle of vaping" at one point or another and then some new toy comes along, or a new build, or that perfect juice, etc....vaping rules! :D

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! Rixy has found the "pinnacle of vaping" so many times I've lost count. Not saying he's wrong about good it is, just that I've heard it before, only for him to find a new "pinnacle" a couple weeks later.
:rolleyes: Whatever do you mean

Although this time its a bit different cause I have never found a tank this close to perfect before.

It's miles ahead of everything else Ive tried.

Last edited:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Move completed but still a lot to do around here. Likes to all as I'll never catch up. They always say lift with your legs not your back. They forget to tell you instead of your back hurting your legs will kill you. I still have plenty to do getting settled in, but I don't care much today. This will be my lie in bed and groan day. And tomorrow is Monday. Wonderful. I've got work stuff Monday through Wednesday, but can return to house stuff on Thursday. Hopefully, I can stop being a Motrin junkie. The good news? All my vape stuff is happy and intact, even if not all unpacked. I do have two Therions up and running with adv tanks on them for day and nighttime, so that's good.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Havent we all found "the pinnacle of vaping" at one point or another and then some new toy comes along,
Yup, I have, although most of you would condemn me for saying so... Almost two years ago I discovered the KangerTech Protank (1 and 2) and using it at 6-10 watts ... I have found NOTHING that tastes better or satisfies me more ...:grumpy:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup, I have, although most of you would condemn me for saying so... Almost two years ago I discovered the KangerTech Protank (1 and 2) and using it at 6-10 watts ... I have found NOTHING that tastes better or satisfies me more ...:grumpy:
Don't think any of us would condemn you, we all vape the way we like and that's all that matters. Tight draw, loose draw, low watts, high watts, tanks, RDA's, whatever. All that matters is what works for you.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
go to the doctor NOW!
It is horrible not to be able to taste bacon.
Admittedly not the best bacon but still.... Not tasting Bacon?

Pork you.

The greasy biscuit - and the greasy fingers from the greasy biscuit - that I can still remember. But there was bacon in there? And an egg thing? Really?

I would never accuse McDonald's of providing a balanced culinary experience, but once I got my sense of taste back some things sure as shit stood out more than other's. Same as with their boigas - grease. That's the first taste sensation that hit my tongue and it overwhelmed pretty much anything else that might have been in there.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Move completed but still a lot to do around here. Likes to all as I'll never catch up. They always say lift with your legs not your back. They forget to tell you instead of your back hurting your legs will kill you. I still have plenty to do getting settled in, but I don't care much today. This will be my lie in bed and groan day. And tomorrow is Monday. Wonderful. I've got work stuff Monday through Wednesday, but can return to house stuff on Thursday. Hopefully, I can stop being a Motrin junkie. The good news? All my vape stuff is happy and intact, even if not all unpacked. I do have two Therions up and running with adv tanks on them for day and nighttime, so that's good.
(((((((Eskie)))))))) hope ya feel better after some rest darlin! Just keep thinking.......at least I can stay put awhile now!

Yup, I have, although most of you would condemn me for saying so... Almost two years ago I discovered the KangerTech Protank (1 and 2) and using it at 6-10 watts ... I have found NOTHING that tastes better or satisfies me more ...
Newp...... that's the beauty of vaping today, so many choices so everyone finds what works. You aint smokin, and that's what counts! And for those who do still smoke, hey yur smokin less.

You can send some to me too!!!
Sure would if I could

Lol, what a co-inki-dink! I just got home a few minutes ago from playing some Euchre with some old friends. Old class mate of mine and I used to be pretty good partners. About 28 years since we played together but we apparently still have the touch.
oh kewl. I still do too many stupid things to play with people. lol

Morning Y'all, I'm up early rubbing salt into a pig
We all have our hobbies ;)

Pinnacle of vaping has been reached (for me)
yay!!! (talk to me in two weeks) :D

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
oh kewl. I still do too many stupid things to play with people. lol
Never pass on a bower. And I'll only go alone with both bowers, the Ace of trump, one other ace, and another trump. Or 5 trump including the bowers. Otherwise, always count on your partner for at least one trick, and you are good 90% of the time calling trump if you can be sure you have two tricks.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never pass on a bower. And I'll only go alone with both bowers, the Ace of trump, one other ace, and another trump. Or 5 trump including the bowers. Otherwise, always count on your partner for at least one trick, and you are good 90% of the time calling trump if you can be sure you have two tricks.
Jup, I did check out some good players online, and they said that you can typically count on your partner for one trick. I'll go alone with only one bower. Might as well. If you don't make it, you'll get the one pt, and that's all you'd have gotten by ordering up. If you do make it, you get 4. 50/50 chance the other one is held by your partner or the kitty

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jup, I did check out some good players online, and they said that you can typically count on your partner for one trick. I'll go alone with only one bower. Might as well. If you don't make it, you'll get the one pt, and that's all you'd have gotten by ordering up. If you do make it, you get 4. 50/50 chance the other one is held by your partner or the kitty
Too much risk going alone if you aren't sure you can take 'em all. It's about maximizing your chances for the most points. My philosophy is if I am only certain of 3, or 4, I should let my partner play. Then we have a chance of getting all 5 and thus 2 points instead of 1. The only reason to go alone is for 4 points.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Thats why I dont play that game....WAYYYYY too many trumps!;)

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
images

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was scrolling through the posts and saw the word Bower... Wait a minute, I am very familiar with that term! :cheers:

I didn't think anyone played Euchre anymore, I haven't played in years. You mention Euchre down here in Nova Scotia and you get the funny looks, "must be some kind of Ontario game"... :giggle:

They play this bastardized thing down here called Forty-Fives and something called Tarbish on Cape Breton Island.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was scrolling through the posts and saw the word Bower... Wait a minute, I am very familiar with that term! :cheers:

I didn't think anyone played Euchre anymore, I haven't played in years. You mention Euchre down here in Nova Scotia and you get the funny looks, "must be some kind of Ontario game"... :giggle:

They play this bastardized thing down here called Forty-Fives and something called Tarbish on Cape Breton Island.
It's so nice to see you, missed ya loads.

Now I have you here, get an Aromamizer Plus lol....

You can thank me later :)

EDIT - I see you have one, should of known hey lol.. Well you know how good it is then and I see you run the correct ID coils.

It's badass

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Rixsta!
It's been a long time, I actually have 2 Plus' one even signed by the designer. :D
esGR3DXl.jpg

I am a Craver, here's my humble collection...
Vlc3Rba.jpg

I don't have numerous G Class' to put my Plus' on like everyone else... :oops:

Like this

:D

I'm sure you'll have one soon buddy, best mod to put this tank on, what an awesome setup, I've been on a gush fest for 3 days now haha..

Please drop in more often, I'm not the only one that has miss ya I'm sure :cheers:

I liked the Supreme but the juice would collected around the AFC, I was forever wiping it off, the honeycomb mesh on this has fixed the problem and helps with that super smooth airflow.

I found the stock wide bore drip tip to have too much airflow, this has the same inside bore as the OBS Engine and works perfect for this..No exactly a small diameter but it does make a big difference, I can run this wide open now for the perfect draw.

I also fixed the gap and now it sits flush :)

So many are building this wrong, my review and building tutorial will be up in a few days.

Do you see anything of Boden at all ?

Awesome to get one signed btw.

@Lannie My Raspberry Donut has come to life in this tank too, I forgot how good it was ;)

Oh and morning wompers

Last edited:

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Troll, good to see you here. You need to drop my more often!
Here in the US Euchre is popular in parts of the Midwest, but seems to be largely unheard of elsewhere.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning!!!!:coffee2::coffee:

@TrollDragon very nice collection!!!! Im over in PEI, great to see a fellow Canuck posting in this thread, especially one so close :cheers:

Rix, while tanks have never been my thing Ive gotta say that is one classy looking setup! I dont suppose you've tried it in RDA mode have you?
Yes I am now and because of the 2.5ml juice well under the deck you can unscrew the top and fill it up as normal or drip straight through the drip tip, it works well. I wouldn't say it's the best RDA of course but it does the job.
If you crack the tank, knowing you can run it as an RDA and keep vaping is a bonus if your caught short while your out.

For me though, the tank shines with the 5ml conversion and because of the juice well I'm not constantly refilling it. That and it looks nice with the shorter profile.

As for the G Class I love the fact that it hits the set wattage until it can't and then it just won't fire, there's no drop off over time, you get the same vape as you do when fully charged.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yes I am now and because of the 2.5ml juice well under the deck you can unscrew the top and fill it up as normal or drip straight through the drip tip, it works well. I wouldn't say it's the best RDA of course but it does the job.
If you crack the tank, knowing you can run it as an RDA and keep vaping is a bonus if your caught short while your out.

For me though, the tank shines with the 5ml conversion and because of the juice well I'm not constantly refilling it. That and it looks nice with the shorter profile.

As for the G Class I love the fact that it hits the set wattage until it can't and then it just won't fire, there's no drop off over time, you get the same vape as you do when fully charged.
Awesome! There may be one in my future. Though I am in mod mode right now!

Good morning ( and afternoon ) everybody!

I hope your Monday is a good one and unlike the day this person had ...

2CE62B6300000578-3253557-image-a-47_1443536863482.jpg

Apparently she mistook a can of builders foam for mousse. :facepalm:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tal-confusing-builder-s-foam-hair-mousse.html

Confusion between bottles aside, how is it that she use so much of it before realizing what happened?! :giggle:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too much risk going alone if you aren't sure you can take 'em all. It's about maximizing your chances for the most points. My philosophy is if I am only certain of 3, or 4, I should let my partner play. Then we have a chance of getting all 5 and thus 2 points instead of 1. The only reason to go alone is for 4 points
maybe. But if the other team has the low jack you're only getting 1 pt either way, may as well go for it. If your partner has it, then it doesn't hurt you, you can still make the 4. But again, I'm not very good at it.

I was scrolling through the posts and saw the word Bower... Wait a minute, I am very familiar with that term
Hiya TD!!

Confusion between bottles aside, how is it that she use so much of it before realizing what happened?!
that was my thoughts.

Mornin y'all!

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
maybe. But if the other team has the low jack you're only getting 1 pt either way, may as well go for it. If your partner has it, then it doesn't hurt you, you can still make the 4. But again, I'm not very good at it.

Hiya TD!!

that was my thoughts.

Mornin y'all!
Mornin Deb!
:coffee:

Day one of layoffs today and I should be receiving 4L of VG and 1L of nic this afternoon! Its a good thing cause I need to get some mixing done...Im down to under 250ml :eek:

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
kewlios! That's cuttin it pretty close though! When does the summer job start??
It sure is cutting things close. I do have enough stuff to make more juice if absolutely necessary and I have several single flavor shake and vape recipes but Id prefer to do a big session so Ive been putting it off. Will probably do up a dozen shake and vapes to give my steepers time to get caught up.

I should be back at work in less than a month. Im covered through EI and I always make sure Ive got some spare cash saved up for the breaks between. Its tight but the food stays on the table and the bills get paid.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should be back at work in less than a month. Im covered through EI and I always make sure Ive got some spare cash saved up for the breaks between. Its tight but the food stays on the table and the bills get paid.
that's what counts!! Good lessons for your daughter even at her young age about plannin ahead

Dear lord - I remember the good old days when "cuttin it pretty close" was placing an order when you were opening your last 30 ml bottle. lol
lmao.......I like to stay stocked up.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
that's what counts!! Good lessons for your daughter even at her young age about plannin ahead

lmao.......I like to stay stocked up.

You're absolutely right! Though, it would be really nice if I could figure out a side gig that wouldnt interfere with my time with her. I could use some extra cash flow(couldnt we all?).

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Morning Womperoos! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Mine was great, until late last night when I realized the weekend was over.
Morning Kad! Glad you had a great weekend! I did as well! My daughter and I ad loads of fun and crammed in lots of visiting with her friends! She's currently taking a very unusual morning nap, but I guess it makes sense given that she woke up at 3:30 this morning...which means I woke up at 3:30 too :grumpy::blech:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@KadlyDoWrong Just now I had J A K of trump, another ace, and a king. If I had gone alone I would have made it. The only one my P took was my king, with the ace. So going alone I would have made it. P had low jack and I pulled it with the high one. I almost went alone, but seeing as how I only had 3 trump, I was a bit nervous about it.

You're absolutely right! Though, it would be really nice if I could figure out a side gig that wouldnt interfere with my time with her. I could use some extra cash flow(couldnt we all?).
My mistake, I thought you were talking about a summer job you already had lined up

which means I woke up at 3:30 too
yuckkkkkkk............ yur gonna be one pooped puppy!

Speakin of puppies.......hopefully mine will be back today. :stars2: Yesterday they told me they weren't coming back til Thurs. Then today my son said they'd be back Tues, but he might bring the pups back today to make more room in the car for all the other stuff they have to bring back

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My mistake, I thought you were talking about a summer job you already had lined up

Yup, I do have a summer gig lined up in a really busy kitchen. I mean it would be cool if I could figure out another source of income on the side of both my summer and winter jobs. Something not too time consuming but that would provide a bit of extra cash.

VU Sponsors