Become a Patron!

Wow! Skewed research on vaping's health effects!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have heard about all the bull shit they have thought up so far. Best I have seen so far is they put ground up cat & dog hair in China Juice to make it taste better. I make my own so It don't matter. Guess If I was loosing my farm I would lie too. Nice try Big Tobacco/pharma. :cool:

Dtackett5

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have heard about all the bull shit they have thought up so far. Best I have seen so far is they put ground up cat & dog hair in China Juice to make it taste better. I make my own so It don't matter. Guess If I was loosing my farm I would lie too. Nice try Big Tobacco/pharma. :cool:
lol one of my local vape shops said this about another local shops juice "they've found public hair in their juice and were caught making it in their bathtub" I about died from laughing at the dude. he was mad cause the other shops juice was better and he got caught trying to sell 50/50 as premium max vg lol

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
lol one of my local vape shops said this about another local shops juice "they've found public hair in their juice and were caught making it in their bathtub" I about died from laughing at the dude. he was mad cause the other shops juice was better and he got caught trying to sell 50/50 as premium max vg lol
What he got his juice from Dr. crimmy?
Lucky he did not have a turd or bugs in his juice.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seen Bath Tub Wine. Some other things you might not want to see. Been asked many questions. Answered most of them :cool:

VU Sponsors