Become a Patron!

PryingOpenMyThirdEye

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a 180ml bottle of OHW "My Man" 3mg on Wednesday straight from OHW and have been cruising through it but I still have about 140ml left. I did get samples of Milk Man and Muffin Man just to confirm that my clones are exact and I must say, I've hit the nail on the head with those so I'm not so interested in trading for those. I would like to try Rocket Man, though. Or would be willing to trade for 3-6mg of some other premium. I'm thinking maybe 60ml trade. I'd be willing to do 30ml, but no less. If you've been interested in trying "My Man" Juice I've got you covered. It's really good and since Wednesday it has only gotten better in flavor. I'm in Massachusetts and would be willing to meet locally or ship.

By the way, I'm into desserty/cereal vapes and some fruity. Would also consider Ry4 type or Custard if it's good.
5f49064319936e6f547cb3b220c7c268.jpg

Last edited:

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Do you still have that juice and would you be open to a trade?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I have probably 30 unopened bottles of 6 nic, they're 15 & 30 mils, what do you like? I see you said ry4 quick I have none but have some custards

PryingOpenMyThirdEye

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send me a pm with what you have. I'll take 3 or 6mg but preferably 3. I'm willing to trade 60ml tops. I'm probably gonna be a bit picky about what brand custard as those can be hit or miss. I'm all about desert vapes and some fruit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
OK bro, I have 0 3nic, only 6 and I have all kinds of premium brands. I'm going to bed but will post them tomorrow when I get home. If you still interested we can do something. Have a good night, or good morning where you're at. Later dude

PryingOpenMyThirdEye

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id be down to trade 15ml of Police Man for 15ml of your My Man, if just to try it properly. My Police Man is 3mg nic.
I really appreciate the offer, but I actually just got some police man in today. I kinda made buddies with Caleb over at OHW and he sent me a ton of samples so I actually have now tried them all. I'm not entirely impressed with the whole line. I'd have to say rocket man is the best and police man tastes like a sweaty gym sock. Blegh.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I pm'd a couple of desert flavors and was going to pull my box down if you still have that to trade

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'd have to say rocket man is the best and police man tastes like a sweaty gym sock. Blegh.

Rocket Man
Muffin Man
Milk Man
My Man
Police Man

That is the order that I like them in, Rocket Man being the best.

I vaped a whole 180ml of Rocket Man before I even really figured out the entire flavor profile

But you are right Police Man was the biggest let down in eliquid history.
and it tastes like a sweaty gym sock.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yall are crazy. Police Man is the bomb, I love the stuff. Id put it above the My Man and Rocket Man for sure, maybe even above the Milk Man.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You'll be able to find lotsa cheap trades for it then ;)

For real, I sold my 180ml bottle with less than 20mls missing from it for $25.00 less than a week after receiving it.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I never believed that taste was subjective until somebody said police man is better than them all. It has to be true. Lol. I'd rather lick the inside of a trash can.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Yall are crazy. Police Man is the bomb, I love the stuff. Id put it above the My Man and Rocket Man for sure, maybe even above the Milk Man.

Wow, that's the first I've heard of anyone liking it. Good for you. I gave away pretty much an entire bottle.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ill admit its harsh on the first couple hits, sometimes real harsh. But once it settles into the coils and wick, its pretty good flavor wise and the harshness goes away.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest ever since I started DIY I've come to detect the difference between quality juice and shit juice that has a ton of sucralose and OHW is the latter with the entire line. I have so much my man left and a ton of samples I haven't even touched.

VU Sponsors