Become a Patron!

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I been buying e juice for some time now. And lately every juice I have tried has no flavor! Nothing. It's like as If I'm vaping VG/PG and nicotine and that's it. Am I the only one that thinks we need to shit on the crap juice company's? They put fancy pictures on the website then charge 15 -20 dollars for a 120 ml and say its flavored e juice. I will never trust another cheap site again!

If you know a shitty e juice post it here

Last edited:

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am vaping on some good juice with loads of flavour. Two British brands. Juice Cabin & Jax Vanilla Custard Vapes...Lovely :cloud:

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone who wondered about ejuice pricing, or has made their own ejuice realized quickly that the good folks who make and peddle ejuice were grossly gouging and ripping off their customer/vapers to a degree only equaled by the Gplat fiasco. For me, using the very best ingredients available, the price for 60ml of premium juice, with better flavor than 95% of the commercial stuff, is less than 2 bucks. It's difficult to calculate the exact cost, so I'm rounding up. The big juice companies that buy the ingredients in bulk can make it much cheaper. Yeah, I feel bad that they are getting fucked by the fda, but it's about time that they had something shoved up their asses as they have been doing the same to the vaping community from the get-go.

bearleaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Monster vape (cheeky imp) waste of money

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Cmon bro! Really?

I will start this shit juice for you

T MAXX No Fril's Do not waste your money! Seriously has no flavor

There are a lot of bad cheap companies out there. Lord knows I've wasted lots of $$'s on them. But there are some good ones that truly believe in helping folks quit smoking and aren't after the almighty dollar.
I'm actually shocked to hear you think TMaxx has no flavor. You are the first person I've ever heard say that about the TMaxx line. I'm curious which flavor/s you tried and what ohms/wattage you were vaping it at?

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Add extra shot from juice companies that offer it-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Or try menthol lmao! U will get that Flavor- and get vapors tongue out!
I had it mildly and vaped my menthol and had coffee and wham within hours I was back to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Cmon bro! Really?

I will start this shit juice for you

T MAXX No Fril's Do not waste your money! Seriously has no flavor

So you buy a juice called No Frills and you are wondering why there are no frills

Every juice I buy is $20 for 120ml or so and every single one of them has flavor...some had really bad flavor

What are you vaping with?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone who wondered about ejuice pricing, or has made their own ejuice realized quickly that the good folks who make and peddle ejuice were grossly gouging and ripping off their customer/vapers to a degree only equaled by the Gplat fiasco. For me, using the very best ingredients available, the price for 60ml of premium juice, with better flavor than 95% of the commercial stuff, is less than 2 bucks. It's difficult to calculate the exact cost, so I'm rounding up. The big juice companies that buy the ingredients in bulk can make it much cheaper. Yeah, I feel bad that they are getting fucked by the fda, but it's about time that they had something shoved up their asses as they have been doing the same to the vaping community from the get-go.

Like you, I use the best of ingredients -- INW shisha strawberry, some good TFA creams and vanillas, and I use about 28% flavoring... and my juice is STILL only about 6 cents per ml. Buying ejuice is a sucker's game, or a good way to start out your vaping journey..... definitely too expensive to keep buying indefinitely, and the FDA is busy making sure that soon we won't be able to buy any at all, or at least very damn little. Learning to make your own ejuice is the best way to a) make sure you can keep vaping and fuck the FDA, b) make juice that tastes good to YOU, and c) save a BUTTLOAD of money.

Andria

bearleaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a full time father and I don't have the time to do all this. Is much easier for me to click pay now and the juice arrives the next day

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm a full time father and I don't have the time to do all this. Is much easier for me to click pay now and the juice arrives the next day

You spend 10 minutes how many times a month ordering juice?

I mixed 2 litres (2 - 1 ltr bottles) in less than 15 minutes. Although I did allow it to sit on the stir plate for 2 hours, I don't consider that too much wasted time that could have been devoted to doing other things.

And I won't be mixing personal juice again for a few months.

If you have a list of solid recipes, you can take a couple of hours from one day to mix your bases. Then it only takes a few minutes to complete whatever flavor you want afterwards.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You spend 10 minutes how many times a month ordering juice?

I mixed 2 litres (2 - 1 ltr bottles) in less than 15 minutes. Although I did allow it to sit on the stir plate for 2 hours, I don't consider that too much wasted time that could have been devoted to doing other things.

And I won't be mixing personal juice again for a few months.

If you have a list of solid recipes, you can take a couple of hours from one day to mix your bases. Then it only takes a few minutes to complete whatever flavor you want afterwards.

I don't pre-mix "bases", and I can only mix up a week's worth, the juice I like best doesn't age well, it gets too sweet after about a week. But still... 30 minutes a week, I get the best juice I've ever tasted, for 6 cents per ml. And that 30 mins includes the clean-up.

Andria

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't pre-mix "bases", and I can only mix up a week's worth, the juice I like best doesn't age well, it gets too sweet after about a week. But still... 30 minutes a week, I get the best juice I've ever tasted, for 6 cents per ml. And that 30 mins includes the clean-up.

Andria

Mine hold fairly well. Although I can vape it immediately, it still takes a few weeks to reach peak flavor.
And from the comparison of % of flavoring we use. I would definitely NOT be mixing a liter using as high a % as you.;)

My highest mix contains 11%, using 7 flavors. All others contain less than 4% using multiple flavors, some even as low as 1.5%

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is Mech Sauce's new Sasquatch line that I thought I'd throw in on the order and their new labeling lists ingredients like a box of mac & cheese at the store.

Haven't seen this on their other juices so can't say they use this much in the rest but if 33% isn't enough, nothing is lol

First drip or two then to the shelf for a week... super tastey and not gaggy pineapple.
Pineapple upside down cake... mmm good.
20160804_184236-1.jpg

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is Mech Sauce's new Sasquatch line that I thought I'd throw in on the order and their new labeling lists ingredients like a box of mac & cheese at the store.

Haven't seen this on their other juices so can't say they use this much in the rest but if 33% isn't enough, nothing is lol

First drip or two then to the shelf for a week... super tastey and not gaggy pineapple.
Pineapple upside down cake... mmm good.
View attachment 58295

Holy Cow!! 33%!! :eek:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know... right! I have now dripped a few more than twice before it goes on the shelf but my taste buds haven't revolted and ran away yet. It's actually very good.

Their juices are flavorful enough I ordered 0% max vg to add 4% VT pg nic in it. Last order was 6% and that was enough for the cheap nic to come through, 3% you wouldn't know. 3% isn't enough so I've been spiking their 3% to 4% but now experimenting with using all VT and it should be more than flavorful enough.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know... right! I have now dripped a few more than twice before it goes on the shelf but my taste buds haven't revolted and ran away yet. It's actually very good.

Their juices are flavorful enough I ordered 0% max vg to add 4% VT pg nic in it. Last order was 6% and that was enough for the cheap nic to come through, 3% you wouldn't know. 3% isn't enough so I've been spiking their 3% to 4% but now experimenting with using all VT and it should be more than flavorful enough.

You know... 6% would be 60mg.... 3% is 30mg.... I think you really mean .6% and .3%...

Andria

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not speaking literal, just what the industry standard is when referring to nic levels in a juice... you know... 3%, 6% & 9% ;)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not speaking literal, just what the industry standard is when referring to nic levels in a juice... you know... 3%, 6% & 9% ;)

The industry doesn't say that... they say 3mg/ml, 6mg/ml, 9mg/ml. It could be dangerous to say percents, when they are so little understood. I personally vape 3.5mg, so 3.5% would make me GHASTLY ill -- that would be 35mg.

Andria

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The industry doesn't say that... they say 3mg/ml, 6mg/ml, 9mg/ml. It could be dangerous to say percents, when they are so little understood. I personally vape 3.5mg, so 3.5% would make me GHASTLY ill -- that would be 35mg.

Andria

I just purchased a BLU cigalike for my mom, that was clearly marked as 2.4%. The place also sold bottled juice using the same method.

You are correct with your numbers. But the "industry" has no label standards. I'm used to bouncing back and forth with the numbers from different manufacturers. One of these days I'm going to get poisoned. :confused:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I mix I punch 4% in on the calc, some juice companies use 3% (zoom in on pic above), some use 3, some use 3ml, some 3mg/ml.
But if the darwin winner that we are trying to protect with this clarification is using a juice calc and can't get that part right they should not be mixing and should just buy juice.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just purchased a BLU cigalike for my mom, that was clearly marked as 2.4%. The place also sold bottled juice using the same method.

You are correct with your numbers. But the "industry" has no label standards. I'm used to bouncing back and forth with the numbers from different manufacturers. One of these days I'm going to get poisoned. :confused:

And I think 2.4% is correct for Blu, since it's 24mg. Good thing I didn't like the taste of those, or I'd have been tasting something a lot worse pretty soon. :D But it doesn't matter if there are no "label standards" -- 100mg/ml nic is 10%, and the rest follows from that. It's not the same as this continuing argument about whether to put PG or VG first -- it really doesn't matter, as long as it's clearly marked which is which -- but math is math, 100mg is 10%; 2.4% is 24mg.

Andria

bearleaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't spend ten mins at all you cocky shit. It's convenient for me and that's how it is. I have a life and it don't evolve round vaping.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't spend ten mins at all you cocky shit. It's convenient for me and that's how it is. I have a life and it don't evolve round vaping.

I noticed. Life on the internet getting pissed off by your betters. :D

bearleaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pahaa hillbilly american. Have a word and arnt u in school yet?

bearleaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rite now I have a spare 2 mins on my app on my phone. I don't have time to be searching around for ingredients and the task of measuring out liquid while being complete run down and tired making mistakes to measurements. I have a life and as much as you lot love it (and I'm sure its great when you have nothing else to do) I have a lot of other things to do. Its easiest to spend 2 mins across the road buying my liquid and coils from the bloke who has a shop at the entrance to my local tesco super market. I like some of you on here but gives me the impression that a lot of you are arrogant big headed twats. Have a nice day people ! :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like you, I use the best of ingredients -- INW shisha strawberry, some good TFA creams and vanillas, and I use about 28% flavoring... and my juice is STILL only about 6 cents per ml. Buying ejuice is a sucker's game, or a good way to start out your vaping journey..... definitely too expensive to keep buying indefinitely, and the FDA is busy making sure that soon we won't be able to buy any at all, or at least very damn little. Learning to make your own ejuice is the best way to a) make sure you can keep vaping and fuck the FDA, b) make juice that tastes good to YOU, and c) save a BUTTLOAD of money.

Andria
28% flavorings? I chiquaqua.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You can lead a horse to water....

Some people are apparently unclear on the concept that their instant gratification will in all likelyhood be unavailable to them in the near future. But if you're really, really busy, perhaps you won't miss your vape very much.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Pahaa hillbilly american. Have a word and arnt u in school yet?

Rite now I have a spare 2 mins on my app on my phone. I don't have time to be searching around for ingredients and the task of measuring out liquid while being complete run down and tired making mistakes to measurements. I have a life and as much as you lot love it (and I'm sure its great when you have nothing else to do) I have a lot of other things to do. Its easiest to spend 2 mins across the road buying my liquid and coils from the bloke who has a shop at the entrance to my local tesco super market. I like some of you on here but gives me the impression that a lot of you are arrogant big headed twats. Have a nice day people ! :)

OMG, it has offspring

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

trolling mate?

bearleaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes mate by the looks of it. Shouldn't of retaliated really was wrong in doing that in one of my posts . each to there own I suppose. I just ain't got the time to be messing about making liquids. Like I said all I gotta do is go in my phone click order and its here next day or pop across the road from my house while doing shopping and pick up one from my vape shop. Simples :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah ..this isn't ECF..you come on here and start calling people Hillbilly Americans it will get ugly for you real fast.....I take it you haven't been vaping very long?

bearleaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And what you guna do? Swim across the pond? Why would take it I ain't been vaping long? Isit cuz I don't wanna fuck about making liquid? Lol grow up you lot I said in previous post I shouldn't of said that. But get you get nob heads saying if you got ten mins to search online for liquid then you got ten mins to make liquid which really doesn't add up to finding all ingredients and making it cuz I ain't got the time. Simple as .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And what you guna do? Swim across the pond? Why would take it I ain't been vaping long? Isit cuz I don't wanna fuck about making liquid? Lol grow up you lot I said in previous post I shouldn't of said that. But get you get nob heads saying if you got ten mins to search online for liquid then you got ten mins to make liquid which really doesn't add up to finding all ingredients and making it cuz I ain't got the time. Simple as .

What happened...did the Vape Pit refuse to take you?......any asshole who buys their juice at some shady ass fucking shithole at the entrance of a quickymart is either a newbie or some retarded snagletoothed fucking limey whose entire genetic line has had their pallete bred out of them by generations of eating the disgusting drek which is laughingly referred to worldwide as "English cuisine.".....

bearleaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmao you got me in stitches. Tesco a quickymart? Haha vapourvaper is not a shady bloke at all. This post just made my day. You silly dumb as fuck.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If you're such a busy person that can't be bothered with listening or learning anything, then why do you waste your time (and ours) here in VU?

If you don't like us arrogant big headed twats in VU, then why don't you go back to ECF, where you belong.
Have a nice day :)

bearleaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm surprised you lot can taste anything. All your food is deep fried. Surprised you don't cook ya food in juice . have a nice day.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao you got me in stitches. Tesco a quickymart? Haha vapourvaper is not a shady bloke at all. This post just made my day. You silly dumb as fuck.

Nice try but the English are world renoun for two things lousy food and worse sex

Last edited:

bearleaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And u Americans are reoun for being fat cunts , love shooting each other cuz your to pussy to use your fists. Inbread cunts. Is ya sister ya mum?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And u Americans are reoun for being fat cunts , love shooting each other cuz your to pussy to use your fists. Inbread cunts. Is ya sister ya mum?

thats why you had to call on us pussies to save your punk asses during two idiotic world wars you inbreds had. see isn't trolling fun...did ECF send you over? is your brother your Dad....english public schools kinna get that whole sex thing confused.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The English are also renowned for wasting most of their time with soccer, but end up getting their asses kicked in the early stages of every international soccer match.
And isn't sending both England and Wales teams kinda cheating?
Maybe next time you should just send Wales.

VU Sponsors