Become a Patron!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How did we go from juice that the OP didn't like, to wars and soccer matches?

OK, yeah, I've seen stranger things happen.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can lead a horse to water....

Some people are apparently unclear on the concept that their instant gratification will in all likelyhood be unavailable to them in the near future. But if you're really, really busy, perhaps you won't miss your vape very much.

He seems to be british, which explains a lot. I guess the brits are hoping that since Brexit, maybe they won't need to abide by TPD after all? Or will they? So far, it appears to still apply to them, but maybe they'll wiggle out from under it... somehow. They're fortunate that PHE and the RCP support vaping, but it does seem that the politicians are as eager for bans and taxes on vape gear as their american counterparts.

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He seems to be british, which explains a lot. I guess the brits are hoping that since Brexit, maybe they won't need to abide by TPD after all? Or will they? So far, it appears to still apply to them, but maybe they'll wiggle out from under it... somehow. They're fortunate that PHE and the RCP support vaping, but it does seem that the politicians are as eager for bans and taxes on vape gear as their american counterparts.

Andria
the British are far more enlightened toward vaping than America's goverment.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How did we go from juice that the OP didn't like, to wars and soccer matches?

OK, yeah, I've seen stranger things happen.

Those who won't make ejuice apparently think that those of us who do, have absolutely nothing better to do than sit in our mad scientist lab all day, making ejuice -- which of course is totally false (30 mins a week, including clean-up!), but it seems to be a handy excuse for those who refuse to do it themselves.

It really boils down to, which is more valuable to you, your time or your money? One would think that someone with children might value them about equally, but maybe not; maybe they have TONS of money, so have to spend a lot of time both spending and protecting it. The only legitimate excuse I can see, for those with kids, is not having high-concentration nicotine in the house, since it does need to be stored in the freezer, and most freezers don't have locks on them. But time? Hmmm.... if someone has 6 or 8 kids, then maybe. I had only one child, so even when he was young, I would have had plenty of time, when he was in school. I could have handled it even with 2-3 kids... when they were off at school. But I might have had a serious qualm over keeping 100mg nic in the freezer, when my son was young.

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK, so that's what lead to mentioning war and soccer. Gotcha.

I need to find less argumentative threads. I'm personally just so over those.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

It really wasn't argumentative at all, until Mr SoBusy came throwing attitude at those of us who DIY. Which really wasn't necessary -- if someone really feels they're too busy to make ejuice, why are they hanging out at a vape forum? -- he could have simply ignored this thread, as it didn't really pertain to him, once there was a lot of chatter about DIY -- and the only reason that popped up was that a lot of us found commercial ejuice not only too expensive, but just not worth the horrendous prices asked. One reason I started DIYing -- among a great many others! -- was that most of the commercial juices I've tasted fit the OP's post perfectly -- no taste at all. The stuff I make is better than ANYTHING I've tasted from either online vendors or a juicebar in a B&M.

I'm sure there are a lot of vapers who don't feel the need or the desire to DIY -- though all the political asshats seem determined to make it the only way to have ejuice at all -- but all those who don't DIY aren't in here throwing attitude at those who do. They're either off checking out the hardware threads, or maybe just off living their lives, vaping happily with store-bought juice.

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

you can read right?...some dipshit comes on here and starts calling people"cocky shits" and "Hillbilly Americans"...is bound to get a boot up his ass.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
if someone really feels they're too busy to make ejuice, why are they hanging out at a vape forum?
Because not 100% of vapers DIY? You kinda said so yourself.

I'm sure there are a lot of vapers who don't feel the need or the desire to DIY
On top of that, this isn't a thread about DIY. At least it didn't start out that way. We all know threads become 18 topics on their own, though.

you can read right?...some dipshit comes on here and starts calling people"cocky shits" and "Hillbilly Americans"...is bound to get a boot up his ass.
Yeah, I can read, which was why I questioned the war and soccer bits. Now, I'll get accused of defending someone that posted in a thread about crappy premade juice, but that was the initial reason that the guy posted, before getting DIY'd to death. Yeah, he called people cocky, got met with more attitude, then went the hillbilly route, whatever. I suppose when you live where I do, it's something you get used to hearing.

Carry on...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Because not 100% of vapers DIY? You kinda said so yourself.

On top of that, this isn't a thread about DIY. At least it didn't start out that way. We all know threads become 18 topics on their own, though.

Yeah, I can read, which was why I questioned the war and soccer bits. Now, I'll get accused of defending someone that posted in a thread about crappy premade juice, but that was the initial reason that the guy posted, before getting DIY'd to death. Yeah, he called people cocky, got met with more attitude, then went the hillbilly route, whatever. I suppose when you live where I do, it's something you get used to hearing.

Carry on...

But the guy with attitude wasn't the OP -- if it had been, that might have made a little more sense. The attitude was more along the lines of generalized drive-by hostility, including anti-American hostility, which is neither here nor there in the OP's topic. I live in GA, where "hillbilly" might also apply, but I found that epithet quite offensive.

It's true the OP didn't say anything at all about DIY, but his dissatisfaction with bought ejuice is why a lot of us posted that it was one of our reasons for getting into DIY -- to make juice exactly the way we want it. Just conversation really, about our general agreement with the OP and how we dealt with it. Then we got unprovoked hostility.

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know "the guy with the attitude wasn't the OP". He is the same guy I referred to that got DIY'd to death. He posted a suggestion, made comments that he didn't have time.

Nevermind, unsubscribed.. Signing out.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OKAY I can see both sides here. @bearleaper only stated that it is easier for him in his busy life to buy juice And others kept trying to push DIY on him....

I think we forget that everyone does thing differently. Yes Bear got (quite) a bit upset :eek: but we were also quick to jump his shit too. Everyone is different and vapes different.

OH and Bear, I come from the most hillbilly inbred state there is; Alabama. :D:D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We also have to remember that VU is a lot looser on rules and allows folks to speak their minds, and some times that calls for thick skin with a move onto something else attitude, so you better be able to take it if you dish it. If not log off.

(disclaimer, this is not directed at any one, just stating a fact)

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OKAY I can see both sides here. @bearleaper only stated that it is easier for him in his busy life to buy juice And others kept trying to push DIY on him....

I think we forget that everyone does thing differently. Yes Bear got (quite) a bit upset :eek: but we were also quick to jump his shit too. Everyone is different and vapes different.

OH and Bear, I come from the most hillbilly inbred state there is; Alabama. :D:D

I too have a very busy life. One that only allows me to post here occasionally. :kickbutt:

splucked

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm. Interesting thread here. :giggle:

This 'hillbilly' needs brand names of top shelf flavor concentrates. Would love to hear your suggestions.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Girl, you done know'ed that ain't true by no count. Places in WV known to take the cake. Y'all might got rednecks down yon, but we got the true hillbillies up our stretch o' the holler. And yes, I'd know being told I graduate to hillbilly some few year back. Yep, they's a special course ye kin take. Best hope ya not a feered o' the woods, shotguns, cannibals, mutants, zombies, wolves and things what ought not be named.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Cocky shit? Damn, we got holy shit, good shit, that shit, shitty shit, bad shit, cute shit, free shit, expensive shit, dumb shit, wise shit ... now, cocky shit. That does it, the whole world has gone to shit, I reckon. As for being called a hillbilly? Well, to me that is a badge of honor. Tacking on the American, well of late can't say I'm too proud as an American. Look at us. Take a good look, you're still proud?

ETA: But at present it's where I live. I could have been born in India and been living there. So, yeah sure toss aspersion on me for something beyond my control. No thanks. I think our troll can go Unfuck Themselves. They're not worth a fuck, even if in self love. Yep, unfuck them like we unfuck all the Bozos.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Or try menthol lmao! U will get that Flavor- and get vapors tongue out!
I had it mildly and vaped my menthol and had coffee and wham within hours I was back to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've vaped mentholated flavors for near two years. Have tried other flavors but always found myself back to menthols. I've even vaped only PG/VG * Nicotine, no flavors. I can do no flavors if I need to and be fine. Not everyone needs flavors. Not everyone likes the same flavors, or going without flavors. It is purely subjective and none ought to be ostracized or castigated for their preferences. No, you're not. I'm only placing that out in the open via replying to you as means of efficiency.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Girl, you done know'ed that ain't true by no count. Places in WV known to take the cake. Y'all might got rednecks down yon, but we got the true hillbillies up our stretch o' the holler. And yes, I'd know being told I graduate to hillbilly some few year back. Yep, they's a special course ye kin take. Best hope ya not a feered o' the woods, shotguns, cannibals, mutants, zombies, wolves and things what ought not be named.
You are so awesome Morely!!! :) You sure can make me smile. :D:D

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Loving love love my juice I'm Vaping now-
It's worth every Cent to me!
Ethos Krispie treats!

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got mech sauce once I like madman -ryze juice or black axis over mech but only tried once

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You are so awesome Morely!!! :) You sure can make me smile. :D:D

Well I'm glad of that, at least. Kind of trying something to laugh at here. Kind of rough though. Could laugh at myself, but not finding much funny about me any more. That kind of eats toe jam too. Awe well, least I got laugh from you. that's something. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got mech sauce once I like madman -ryze juice or black axis over mech but only tried once

Sugar, you might like trying some Chicago Classic Smoke. It is tobacco, chocolate, mint blended real well from Vapor 4 Life. It runs about $20 per 30ml bottle, worth the cost imho, although I have tried getting a discount on bulk buys for it. No, I didn't get any discounts, yet. Kind of figure they'll not discount bulk sales. That means for me, buying that flavor will be a rare treat. I might experiment with some DIY and see if I can get close, or not, not sure yet.

VU Sponsors