Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Other than the motor memory of trying to push a squonk bottle, I'm really liking it. The temptation to buy a second one is growing. lol

I am glad you are liking the Pumper- One of my favorite squonks, comfortable to hold, nice stabwood, pump system on this works great! Nice that Asmodus threw in the extras for your trouble and the mod you had to choose again is really nice! Yes for the prices hard not to buy some nice stabwoods!

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am glad you are liking the Pumper- One of my favorite squonks, comfortable to hold, nice stabwood, pump system on this works great! Nice that Asmodus threw in the extras for your trouble and the mod you had to choose again is really nice! Yes for the prices hard not to buy some nice stabwoods!
Oh, they didn't throw in any extra's. The 1:1's come with the .Blank rda and drip tip. I ordered the extra pump and C4 with it. I didn't receive the free rda either. lol
Still debating if I need a second one. Maybe they''ll sell out before I decide. lol

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Saga mech mod
Druga 2 RDA
Grape Soda ejuice

Clutch mech mod
Profile RDTA
Grape Soda ejuice
I've been using the Cutch/Profile setup all week at work. I'm extremely impressed with the Profile RDTA. I put in a pair of Killer coils instead of using mesh. I'm thinking about buying another one.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Oh, they didn't throw in any extra's. The 1:1's come with the .Blank rda and drip tip. I ordered the extra pump and C4 with it. I didn't receive the free rda either. lol
Still debating if I need a second one. Maybe they''ll sell out before I decide. lol

Crazy that we didn't get the free RDA, just figured they would have thrown one in, maybe had to write in the notes which one?- too late for me to get anything else from Asmodus and Vaporrange- they cannot ship to NY anymore.

:gaah::cuss2::tantrum:

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dreamer mech with black 22mm recurve rda - strawberry crush lemonade. I'll stop spamming the forum now lol but I really like this mech!
9e8fb2b2bcf26970169f47a389875afc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This morning I am vaping this cute little Aegis Solo with the Cerberus tank it came with. Honey Nut Custard on board. I want to finish up this juice and then put the Boreas V2 on this mod and put the Cerberus away for a rainy day, since I only have one pack of coils for it.

One of these days we might just be learning to rebuild Cerberus coils. (Actually they're the GV Super Mesh coils. Pretty nice.)

There is a method to this madness. The Boreas V2 is currently on a Wismec Lux MF mod that I haven't begun to use as a squonker yet. I am going to build the lovely gunmetal Elder Dragon that @Pastorfuzz was kind enough to send me, convert that MF to a squonker, and fire it up with the Elder Dragon. Hooray!!!

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crazy that we didn't get the free RDA, just figured they would have thrown one in, maybe had to write in the notes which one?- too late for me to get anything else from Asmodus and Vaporrange- they cannot ship to NY anymore.

:gaah::cuss2::tantrum:

I broke down and ordered another purple Pumper this morning plus vice and vault rda's and 4 drip tips. :giggle:

This morning I'm vaping on
VT Inbox
Elder Dragon
Halo Tribecca

20200727_185954_HDRa.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I broke down and ordered another purple Pumper this morning plus vice and vault rda's and 4 drip tips.

Nice- I thought you would like the Pumper, plus the price is truly a bargain right now. My ordering days are done with Asmodus and Vaporrange since they cannot ship to NY anymore- so sad- almost 4 years of buying from them has come to an end for me.
I did order the Vice RDA and the Nefarius RDTA before the NY shipping embargo- just didn't try using them yet.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice- I thought you would like the Pumper, plus the price is truly a bargain right now. My ordering days are done with Asmodus and Vaporrange since they cannot ship to NY anymore- so sad- almost 4 years of buying from them has come to an end for me.
I did order the Vice RDA and the Nefarius RDTA before the NY shipping embargo- just didn't try using them yet.

Couldn't resist another one with a $35 price tag. Thankfully, they've sold out on anything else I want. lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Broadside Nashed Brizo with Voopoo Pericles, Sloe Gin Fizz
Voopoo Drag X, Lime Cooler
Wismec Luxotic MF squonker with Elder Dragon, Sugar Cone Creme Brulee

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow-
That Pumper is beautiful too! Glad you are liking the Pumper!
Wonder what will happen to Asmodus after 9/9? Seems like they may be done here in the US?

Thanks. This one is really nice. Funny thing is the 1 of 1 has prettier grain but has a fairly large chunk of green acrylic on the back. This new one has a very tiny bit of it (about 5x2mm) that I didn't even notice until I was sanding it.
Judging by the markdowns and how long the sale has been going on, I think their done. :sad:
I'm watching closely though, if I see 75% off I may end up with a green pumper too. lol

This morning it's the stabwood Lustro
Hellvape Destiny RTA
Halo Tribeca

20200820_084340_HDRa.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon