Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Dovpo Odin 100 with SC Aromamizer Lite, grape bubblegum diy
Voopoo Argus GT with Dead Rabbit RTA clone, Freeman Ginger House
SXK Supbox with Ambition Mods' Molen bridge, Freeman Red District (strawberry, banana, sour apple)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
OG Drag with Vaporesso Cascade Baby sub-ohm tank. Vaped the rest of my Lemon Sandy, so now I'm on to

HCigar Cold Steel 100 with Wotofo Gear RTA, Naked Green Lemon mixed with Deb's Custard

Also an iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL clone, Vib's (coconut) Cake diy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
eLeaf iStick 100TC, Hurricane Jr. RTA clone, Kilo Birthday Cake
SXK Supbox with Ambition Mods' Molen bridge, Freeman Red District
eLeaf iJust S base with Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA, Met4 Golden Ticket

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
SXK Billet Box 60DNA
Pioneer Insider
Jungle King- Freeman Juice Co

Just ordered the Purple BB and another Pioneer Insider-shipped already
I ordered the VV AIO and the Pioneer Insider for Dotmod a week ago and that order hasn't shipped. The Dot Insider was not in stock.

20211204_150649.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL clone, Vib's (coconut) Cake diy
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Freeman Ruth's Loot (choc chip cookie)
SXK Supbox with Ambition Mods' Molen bridge, Freeman Red District (strawberry, banana, sour apple)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome- still waiting for my white frosted to ship- ugh.
How's it vape?

The mod seems great so far, not a fan of the pulse rta though, not a fan of postless decks, more tricky to build on, and the oring on the pulse tank doesn't hold the tank together well at all, you only have to look at it for it to come apart, so will be really tricky to take out of the pulse if got juice in it still.

But I already got backup, got the orbit with the order too, and that looks really good.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The mod seems great so far, not a fan of the pulse rta though, not a fan of postless decks, more tricky to build on, and the oring on the pulse tank doesn't hold the tank together well at all, you only have to look at it for it to come apart, so will be really tricky to take out of the pulse if got juice in it still.

But I already got backup, got the orbit with the order too, and that looks really good.
Thanks for the heads up on the Pulse RTA- I watched some videos and saw that the fit was not tight. I got another SXK in purple on the way and I ordered another Pioneer Insider for BB- so now I will have 2 of the Insider.
I ordered a Pioneer Insider for Dot too, but that is holding up my VV Pulse AIO order,
Let me know what you think about the Orbit too when you get a chance to use it.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VV Pulse AIO with Rebuildable Vessel. Nick Evan’s Lemon Meringue Pie recipe.

Does anyone with the Pulse AIO experience the ohms jumping? I used one of the coils @Just Frank made & sent me, thanks again! The ohm jumping is better with Just Frank’s coil. But I used the Hcigar VTA DNA 60 to build on & the ohms read .42 ohm but on the Pulse AIO it’s reading .50 ohm but jumping to .68, .48. Now I’m getting check atomizer, ugh! I haven’t touched anything.image.jpg

Seems like my luck is just bad recently.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Tony Brittan has advised all on FB to contact [email protected] for replacement seals to hold the rba/vessel together better. Apparently they are working on making replacements.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They might ask for proof of purchase; invoice & a pic of the box with the bar codes/seal. Sorry forgot to mention before.

It's okay, I said if needed any more info to let me know, if they don't send new seals, it will go in the backup box to collect dust, no good if can't take it out unless empty.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They might ask for proof of purchase; invoice & a pic of the box with the bar codes/seal. Sorry forgot to mention before.

Yes they do, but won't do warranty if purchased from Fasttech, so guess it will end up in the box, wasn't a fan of the build deck anyway, so no big loss. Do think it's funny a Chinese Manufacture doesn't support their own stores.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Tony Brittan has advised all on FB to contact [email protected] for replacement seals to hold the rba/vessel together better. Apparently they are working on making replacements.
Thanks for the info in case I need it for mine when I get it- ugh so sorry about your bad luck and hope this gets taken care of soon for you!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yes they do, but won't do warranty if purchased from Fasttech, so guess it will end up in the box, wasn't a fan of the build deck anyway, so no big loss. Do think it's funny a Chinese Manufacture doesn't support their own stores.
Does your Orbit work better in the VV AIO?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I got it built, but not really vaped on it yet, as concerned trying to take the pulse out and dumping juice all over it, but the orbit at least stays together :)
Wow the Pulse RBA bridge boro is that loose? I guess remove it over a sink- yikes

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow the Pulse RBA bridge boro is that loose? I guess remove it over a sink- yikes

Yes it really is that loose, took it to work today, at lunch I needed to refill, after I filled it, it leaked bad, so when got home, took the pulse rta out and now got the Orbit in, I washed out the pulse rta and highly doubt it will be used again, glad it came as part of the package, as I'm not impressed with it at all. Not been using the Orbit long, but better flavor straight out.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VV Pulse AIO with Rebuildable Vessel. Nick Evan’s Lemon Meringue Pie recipe.

Does anyone with the Pulse AIO experience the ohms jumping? I used one of the coils @Just Frank made & sent me, thanks again! The ohm jumping is better with Just Frank’s coil. But I used the Hcigar VTA DNA 60 to build on & the ohms read .42 ohm but on the Pulse AIO it’s reading .50 ohm but jumping to .68, .48. Now I’m getting check atomizer, ugh! I haven’t touched anything.View attachment 189777

Seems like my luck is just bad recently.
Ohm jumping/check atty on boro mods is almost always the 510 nut to the mod needing to be cleaned up, or tightened more. Sometimes I have to clean the threads on the nut and mod even when they look clean to take care of it. The tightening...... Some rba's just need to be really tightened down to make a good connection. I don't have a pulse, but sometimes scary tight on a BB, which would worry me on a plastic mod I think?

Edit: leaning toward tighter since you said the other is working well.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ohm jumping/check atty on boro mods is almost always the 510 nut to the mod needing to be cleaned up, or tightened more. Sometimes I have to clean the threads on the nut and mod even when they look clean to take care of it. The tightening...... Some rba's just need to be really tightened down to make a good connection. I don't have a pulse, but sometimes scary tight on a BB, which would worry me on a plastic mod I think?

Edit: leaning toward tighter since you said the other is working well.
Thank you. I did clean the 510 with a alcohol swab & I’ve tightened it, loosened it etc. I sent Vandy Vape vids, pics, etc. they‘re sending me out another rba on Friday.

I‘m currently using the pre made coil/vessel as VV asked me to check to see if that was working well & it is. While waiting for the new rba I’ll play with the rba some more tomorrow. Yes since it’s plastic I need to cautious while tightening.

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. I did clean the 510 with a alcohol swab & I’ve tightened it, loosened it etc. I sent Vandy Vape vids, pics, etc. they sending me out another rba on Friday.

I‘m currently using the pre made coil/vessel as VV asked me to check to see if that was working well & it is. While waiting for the new rba I’ll play with the rba some more tomorrow. Yes since it’s plastic I need to cautious while tightening.
Sure could be something with the rba as well. Hoping the new one works out for ya then 🤞

VU Sponsors