Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The most common reason for dry hits on the Brunhilde is not enough cotton , you want to cut the tails long to completely fill the wells and act like a reservoir for juice also make sure you can see the individual stands in the cables, some have said the ends look fused.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Shogun Unit with Dvarw DL clone, Giddyup Juice (cool mixed berries) with a kick of Freeman Snake Bite
Lost Vape Grus with Augvape Boreas V1, Tom's Cherry Lemonade
Kennedy Cobblestone clone with Voopoo RTA Pod Tank, Naked StrawLime

IMG_20211224_173111.jpg

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Took a group photo a few days back:
LvCQ1sw.jpg

Transformed my Sui-Side & Nightmare too:
EZh5Rfw.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
OG Drag with Vaporesso Cascade Baby sub-ohm tank, Aqua Lush
Voopoo Argus GT with DR RTA clone, Freeman Ginger House
Kennedy Cobblestone clone with Voopoo RTA Pod tank, Naked StrawLime, about to change to Freeman Red District (strawberry, banana, sour apple)

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
nice, that must be number 99 or something like that lol. i just made a charlies chalk dust clone its very nice,
fuji apple
strawberry
nectarine

good adv. do you get charlies chalk dust in usa?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
OG Drag with Vaporesso Cascade Baby sub-ohm tank, Aqua Lush (lemon)
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL clone, Vib's Cake diy (coconut)
SXK Supbox with boro-type tank using Smok RPM coil, Waffle Man Strawberry and Cream

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
OG Drag with Vaporesso Cascade Baby sub-ohm tank, Aqua Lush (lemon)
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL clone, Vib's Cake diy (coconut)
SXK Supbox with boro-type tank using Smok RPM coil, Waffle Man Strawberry and Cream
you have so many juices i have not seen or heard of in australia, if you look at the website for 'The Steamery' it is the best site in australia for juice but their mods,atomisers etc are the dearest a 10ml bottle of juice is $4 bucks..a 30 ml is around $A 8.00

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
you have so many juices i have not seen or heard of in australia, if you look at the website for 'The Steamery' it is the best site in australia for juice but their mods,atomisers etc are the dearest a 10ml bottle of juice is $4 bucks..a 30 ml is around $A 8.00

Those seem like very fair prices for e-liquid, if their liquid is good.

Almost all of the pre-made liquid I have was bought on clearance within the last six months or so, so they aren't necessarily the most popular liquids even here. I did buy Dinner Lady Lemon Tart and Met4 Golden Ticket at close to full retail, but the rest of what I have was very inexpensive. I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't - I'd have just continued to mix my own. It was hard to pass up, though, when it was about the same price as diy, and I figured it would help me make my stocked-up supplies last longer.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

Almost all of the pre-made liquid I have was bought on clearance within the last six months or so, so they aren't necessarily the most popular liquids even here. I did buy Dinner Lady Lemon Tart and Met4 Golden Ticket at close to full retail, but the rest of what I have was very inexpensive. I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't - I'd have just continued to mix my own. It was hard to pass up, though, when it was about the same price as diy, and I figured it would help me make my stocked-up supplies last longer.
i was lucky the other day,they had some chalies chalk on sale $A5 about 2 bucks us they were 100ml bottles, i bought what they had which was 8 bottles 800ml for 25US bucks and among the flavours was mocha latte, blue retro and a tobacco and caramel. normal price/bottle $A20.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

pg and vg cost 11 bucks a litre delivered

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Ruth's Loot
Voopoo Argus GT with Dead Rabbit RTA clone, Ginger House
Kennedy Cobblestone clone with Voopoo RTA Pod Tank, Red District

all liquids by Freeman

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Centaurus with GV Zeus X, Biscotti Joe diy (coffee and almond biscotti)
Supbox with Molen bridge, Kilo Birthday Cake
Asmodus Pumper 18 with Elder Dragon RDA, Lime Cooler diy

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"Black Tom" A black SQ mod with his Advken Gorge topper w/ a coil 0.30 Ω, in its squonk bottle unflavored base.

"Castle, Frank" An orange Limited edition SQ brass, Armageddon Redemption topper with same coil specs & juice.

"Inner Furyan" A Lost Vape's black & silver Furyan with an SXK Core clone, same coil & juice specs.

These three seem apt to stay in rotation. End of last week I did a bit of cleaning, maintenance. It wasn't much required but figured I ought to keep up the upkeep. :) My coils are likely to be hanging around 0.30 Ω + \ - 0.02.

Got other gear here as well. It gets out sometimes to just piddle & give it a bit of use. Then, back up it goes.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Shogun Univ with OBS Engine II, Freeman Minty Cocoa
eLeaf iJust S stick with Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA, Naked Green Lemon (probably change to some diy Bubblegum in a bit)
SXK Supbox with Ambition Mods' Molen bridge, Freeman Red District (strawberry, banana, sour apple)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Freeman Ruth's Loot (choc chip cookie)
LV Grus with Augvape Boreas V1, Tom's Cherry Lemonade
SXK Supbox with Ambition Mods' Molen bridge, Freeman Red District (strawberry, banana, sour apple)
eLeaf iJust S battery with Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA, Pink Bubblegum diy (recipe courtesy of @HeadInClouds, an adaptation)

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
i did something unusual yesterday, looking around the vape shop i bought a mod that i would not usually look at. and boy what a suprise it is. i got a smok nord4. 4.5 ml juice, up to 80w, 2000mAh battery and the coile one is 0.4,, the other 0.16 mesh sub ohm of course.
at 50w it was so tasty. it has vents where you can shut of one side and fully open the other.
so before people laugh at it, i suggest you try one. at 40w it lasted the full day.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
i did something unusual yesterday, looking around the vape shop i bought a mod that i would not usually look at. and boy what a suprise it is. i got a smok nord4. 4.5 ml juice, up to 80w, 2000mAh battery and the coile one is 0.4,, the other 0.16 mesh sub ohm of course.
at 50w it was so tasty. it has vents where you can shut of one side and fully open the other.
so before people laugh at it, i suggest you try one. at 40w it lasted the full day.

I have a Nord 2 (I believe that's what it is) and it's a much nicer vape than I expected, so I wouldn't laugh at your device. The Smok Alike is nice, too, and @SnapDragon NY loves her Fetch.

The one pod mod that I stumbled across that I like best is the Voopoo Drag X. I bought rebuildable decks for mine, and they are awesome. So I know quite well that it is possible to have a small device that packs enough punch to keep me happy.

Well done, and well shared. But you know, in the end, if you bought it and you're happy with it, that's all that matters anyway!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have a Nord 2 (I believe that's what it is) and it's a much nicer vape than I expected, so I wouldn't laugh at your device. The Smok Alike is nice, too, and @SnapDragon NY loves her Fetch.
I sure do I love my Fetch Pro- so little tiny pod mod with removable 18650 battery- and a RBA, but those factory coils for it are great too. One of the smallest mods I own, but at 80w super powerful too .
Yes many ride the Smok hater train- cool to hate on that brand I guess.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I sure do I love my Fetch Pro- so little tiny pod mod with removable 18650 battery- and a RBA, but those factory coils for it are great too. One of the smallest mods I own, but at 80w super powerful too .
Yes many ride the Smok hater train- cool to hate on that brand I guess.
i love the swag2 also.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
i got a smok nord4. 4.5 ml juice, up to 80w, 2000mAh battery and the coile one is 0.4,, the other 0.16 mesh sub ohm of course.
Nobody here will laugh- the Nord gets great reviews too- glad you loved it enough to buy it.
Enjoy!

:cheers:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Such a awesome looking setup, love the look of white mods, I just can't do it, as always think I will make them dirty, I'd be washing my hands every time to pick it up lol

Love that battery wrap too :)
Thanks so much my friend- I am really lovin' the BB with the Pioneer Insider- such an awesome vape machine- lol the Insider is so easy to build and wick- many different sized air plugs to get the vape you want from really tight MTL- to full DL(the way I like to vape)
Now 3F has the purple BB- ugh, I want that one too now!
Just ordered an Insider for my Dot AIO- I hope it is just as great for the AIO.
I have many white mods- I wipe them down alot and they stay clean. My SRX Caddy is white too- always looks less dirty than the dark cars and trucks I've had- winter salt doesn't show as bad on the white.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks so much my friend- I am really lovin' the BB with the Pioneer Insider- such an awesome vape machine- lol the Insider is so easy to build and wick- many different sized air plugs to get the vape you want from really tight MTL- to full DL(the way I like to vape)
Now 3F has the purple BB- ugh, I want that one too now!
Just ordered an Insider for my Dot AIO- I hope it is just as great for the AIO.
I have many white mods- I wipe them down alot and they stay clean. My SRX Caddy is white too- always looks less dirty than the dark cars and trucks I've had- winter salt doesn't show as bad on the white.

I got the Pulse AIO coming, and ordered the orbit to go with it, already decided the Pioneer will be the next one I get, loved their RTA, so expect the same from the bridge.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I got the Pulse AIO coming, and ordered the orbit to go with it, already decided the Pioneer will be the next one I get, loved their RTA, so expect the same from the bridge.
I ordered the Pulse AIO too- I got the frosted white- lol- what color did you get? I am hoping the Tony B Vessel is a good Boro bridge- I ordered on Saturday from 3F and it hasn't shipped yet

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the Pulse AIO too- I got the frosted white- lol- what color did you get? I am hoping the Tony B Vessel is a good Boro bridge- I ordered on Saturday from 3F and it hasn't shipped yet

I just went for the black, boring, but the frosted wasn't doing it for me. Mine has been in LA for 3 days, so hoping to see it real soon.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I just went for the black, boring, but the frosted wasn't doing it for me. Mine has been in LA for 3 days, so hoping to see it real soon.
Yea the other colors weren't doing it for me either- but loving the clear and white looks lately-
Black looks cool too- I hope you love it! Great that it takes the bigger batteries- great price and includes the boro bridge- heck of a deal. Now I want the purple BB- waaa. all my other mods and RTAs now that I am loving these BB and AIOs- ugh!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea the other colors weren't doing it for me either- but loving the clear and white looks lately-
Black looks cool too- I hope you love it! Great that it takes the bigger batteries- great price and includes the boro bridge- heck of a deal. Now I want the purple BB- waaa. all my other mods and RTAs now that I am loving these BB and AIOs- ugh!

If hadn't been 21700, wouldn't of got it, I sold both of my sxk BB's, single 18650 just doesn't cut it for me, even at only 20 watts, battery won't last all day, so was excited to see the Pulse AIO coming, shame I sold all my bridges though.

That Pioneer sure not cheap, is it worth the extra money?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That Pioneer sure not cheap, is it worth the extra money?
Yes that Pioneer Insider is worth every penny- I have built and used other bridges before and this one by far was the easiest- easy to wick too, plus all the little air plugs and other bits and pieces in a nice kit- I am so glad that I spent the money on this- turned around and bought the Pioneer Insider for my Dot AIO- again pricey but that RBA is a PITA to build and wick right- plus alittle too much MTL for my type of vaping. I think I would use it more if it was easier to use , and hoping the Insider will be just as good for the AIO as my BB
The 18650 gets me thru at least 6 hours on the BB- yes I wouldn't have ordered the Pulse AIO if it wasn't able to use the bigger batteries.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I came THIS CLOSE to ordering that purple BB yesterday. Had to stop and ask myself if it was really a good idea for me to voluntarily jump down another rabbit hole. I decided it wasn't. Now if I can just keep my responsible hat on for a little while...but I keep looking at BBs...

The ability to customize is really tugging at my sleeve, but to tell you the truth, this bridge I already have in the Supbox does not give me my favorite vape. I'm not all that impressed, which is why I've been able to talk myself out of pursuing this any further.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I came THIS CLOSE to ordering that purple BB yesterday. Had to stop and ask myself if it was really a good idea for me to voluntarily jump down another rabbit hole. I decided it wasn't. Now if I can just keep my responsible hat on for a little while...but I keep looking at BBs...

The ability to customize is really tugging at my sleeve, but to tell you the truth, this bridge I already have in the Supbox does not give me my favorite vape. I'm not all that impressed, which is why I've been able to talk myself out of pursuing this any further.
So far I have resisted the Purple- but if 3F has a Chinese NY sale I may purchase then along with another Pioneer Insider, love purple one of my favorite colors.
When I 1st saw the video reviews on the BP Modz Pioneer Insider I thought hmmm looks easy enough and the reviewers showed the air plugs and this had a DL one too, I have tried a BB and some bridges before thanks @dubya314 - for letting me try his BB and bridges and thought these weren't for me a year ago, until I saw the Pioneer Insider. Took a chance and ordered the BB and The Pioneer Insider and I am so happy with my BB experience now thanks to the Pioneer Insider.
Loved the Pioneer Insider so much I just bought one for my Dot AIO- yes they make one for the Dot- yay. I will let you know what I think when that gets here and I try it out.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

So far I have resisted the Purple- but if 3F has a Chinese NY sale I may purchase then along with another Pioneer Insider, love purple one of my favorite colors.
When I 1st saw the video reviews on the BP Modz Pioneer Insider I thought hmmm looks easy enough and the reviewers showed the air plugs and this had a DL one too, I have tried a BB and some bridges before thanks @dubya314 - for letting me try his BB and bridges and thought these weren't for me a year ago, until I saw the Pioneer Insider. Took a chance and ordered the BB and The Pioneer Insider and I am so happy with my BB experience now thanks to the Pioneer Insider.
Loved the Pioneer Insider so much I just bought one for my Dot AIO- yes they make one for the Dot- yay. I will let you know what I think when that gets here and I try it out.
Hey, I don't have a purple...... 🤔 :cry::giggle:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
OG Drag with Vaporesso Cascade Baby sub-ohm tank, Lemon Sandy diy
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL RTA, Vib's Cake (coconut)
eLeaf iJust S battery base with Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA, Pink Bubblegum diy (courtesy of HIC)

Wish @HeadInClouds would show back up. :sad: It's been a long time.

VU Sponsors