Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C
LG batteries
qp Fatality
Pro Vaper custom 3mm requiem dual coils
Liquid - home made 80/20 2.5mg nicotine Riot Squad mango, peach, pineapple View attachment 200083
Just waiting for my lost vape Thelma boxed set and the lost vape centaurus Squonk, Centaurus Solo RDA, Thunderhead Blaze RTA and Thunderhead blaze solo RDA that I bought to arrive… I’m American living in Medellin Colombia so getting gear is a nightmare I order direct from China send it to the US and then freight forward to Medellin….. one word…. Nightmare

Attachments

• C8519DBD-11A7-49CF-ACA1-B569E0D2E9EF.jpeg
    C8519DBD-11A7-49CF-ACA1-B569E0D2E9EF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just waiting for my lost vape Thelma boxed set and the lost vape centaurus Squonk, Centaurus Solo RDA, Thunderhead Blaze RTA and Thunderhead blaze solo RDA that I bought to arrive… I’m American living in Medellin Colombia so getting gear is a nightmare I order direct from China send it to the US and then freight forward to Medellin….. one word…. Nightmare
Hi and welcome to the forum- :wave:
Glad you signed in. Buying vape gear in the US is a nightmare too. Good that you are stocking up and hope you get everything soon!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good luck on finding the recipe!
Do you mean "Fireball" like the cinnamon whiskey"? If so, I would go for TFA Kentucky Bourbon and a good cinnamon (can't help you there... just like FA cinnamon ceylon for bakery recipes) FLV rich cinn is supposed to be the beast (but be warned it is so strong... like just a few drops!) Woops... typo (meant to say the best.... but maybe beast was more accurate)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
5AVape clone of Hussar BXR boro mod, Kanger RBA, with Sadboy Strawberry Jam Cookie

These old-school Kanger RBAs that come with SXK BBs aren't half bad. I underestimated them....and....no erratic behavior. Once you get them built and they don't leak, they won't just suddenly leak, or give you dry hits out of the blue. They've been quite consistently good!

Last edited:

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Lost Vape Thelema 200
Cloudy Claus (Hellvape Fat Rabbit Solo RTA)
DIY tester - Captive (cream filled powdered doughnut attempt)IMG_20221222_103144831.jpg

Cloudy Claus wishes everyone a healthy and happy holiday season! :hohoho:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Billet Box
Pulse Vessel RBA
Grape Soda- Johnny's Juice

My BIL installed my new matching screws and fire button, couldn't get the matching DripTip to work, ugh!
"check atomizer"

20221225_184205.jpg

VU Sponsors