Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
SXK BB DNA60 with "The Last One" MOBB bridge clone, Sadboy Key Lime Cookie

This bridge is super nice except for the fact that it is HUGE and takes up an awful lot of room inside the boro tank. I can overlook that if it continues to vape as well as it does now, and doesn't start leaking.

Arctic Dolphin Anita squonker with DV Mongrel RDA, Crepe du Soleil diy (orange marmalade & Nutella crepe)
5AVape clone of Hussar BXR boro mod with Mobb V2 bridge clone, Sadboy Lemon Cookie
Aspire Mixx with Taifun GX clone, Pink Bubblegum remix diy

I believe this Mongrel RDA might actually be the best RDA I have. It's running roughshod over the Elder Dragon. Never thought I'd say that.

@Train this Mongrel RDA might be another airy single-coiler that you'd love. The flavor is insane.

I'm still running it with no airflow insert. After it sits for a good while unvaped, it does give a great, loud POP when I put heat to it. No airflow insert may be why, or I may be over-squonking it a little. That's the only negative I've seen so far. It's very quiet and smooth the rest of the time.
Hey i would like to ask how you guys are getting flavour with mongrel rda I have the subway version to match my thelema solo pink survivor but no matter what I do it seems to be diluted i tried the stock coils that they provided and also ram tri core aliens 28g and it still feels diluted both at 3 mm and I think I did a good job building it such as wicking and such but it still seems off as of my other rdas and even rtas and now with Ram fused clapton 4mm still not giving good flavour

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hey i would like to ask how you guys are getting flavour with mongrel rda I have the subway version to match my thelema solo pink survivor but no matter what I do it seems to be diluted i tried the stock coils that they provided and also ram tri core aliens 28g and it still feels diluted both at 3 mm and I think I did a good job building it such as wicking and such but it still seems off as of my other rdas and even rtas and now with Ram fused clapton 4mm still not giving good flavour
Hi and Welcome :wave:
I use the .3 clapton coils, I have the OG Mongrel and get very good flavor, I took the grating at the bottom out of mine. I wick with either cotton bacon or Walgreens Organic cotton balls for wicking. I use my Mongrels with squonk boxes. Maybe try watching some videos of the Mongrel RDA on You Tube, there are many tutorials there that could maybe help get better flavor from your Mongrel.

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Timekeeper Revolver tube mech (clone) with Deathwish Modz' Imp RDA, Adaptation of Backyard Vanilla diy
Aspire Mixx with Taifun GX (clone), Pink Bubblegum diy
I stopped at a place that still has a new black Timekeeper on display and am thinking of going back to take a better look at it.
I wouldn't know a clone from authentic so was curious if your clones included all documentation just like an authentic would have.
I was thinking that might be one way I could tell them apart if the clones do not.
The price would seem to indicate an authentic.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I stopped at a place that still has a new black Timekeeper on display and am thinking of going back to take a better look at it.
I wouldn't know a clone from authentic so was curious if your clones included all documentation just like an authentic would have.
I was thinking that might be one way I could tell them apart if the clones do not.
The price would seem to indicate an authentic.

I'm not sure what all an authentic Timekeeper would come with, but my clones came from FT, and the packaging was nothing fancy by any means.

The Timekeeper Revolver is a really nice mech tube, even the clone. I really enjoy vaping mine. 18650, though, so does better with a single coil RDA.

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm not sure what all an authentic Timekeeper would come with, but my clones came from FT, and the packaging was nothing fancy by any means.

The Timekeeper Revolver is a really nice mech tube, even the clone. I really enjoy vaping mine. 18650, though, so does better with a single coil RDA.
Thank you!
This one is starting to haunt my thoughts more and more which usually means I'll end up with a lighter wallet.
I'll most likely go back and give it a good look and feel, I only asked about the price last visit.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VV Pulse AIO
Pulse Vessel RBA
Jungle King- Freeman Juice Co

The last times I will be using this mod- the top cracked pretty bad around the flush nut, guess that is a problem with the OG AIO that I have, so I purchased the newer Pulse .5 from VaporDNA that fixed this problem. Now for the wait. Love this mod because of the huge battery life I use 20700 or 21700, holds my all day vape.

20220203_210011.jpg

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VV Pulse AIO
Pulse Vessel RBA
Jungle King- Freeman Juice Co

The last times I will be using this mod- the top cracked pretty bad around the flush nut, guess that is a problem with the OG AIO that I have, so I purchased the newer Pulse .5 from VaporDNA that fixed this problem. Now for the wait. Love this mod because of the huge battery life I use 20700 or 21700, holds my all day vape.

View attachment 201209
Sorry to hear that you need to retire a favorite mod. I hope you will like the new one as much as you do this one.
I am fortunate that I haven't had a favorite mod fail me yet as I have been able to set them aside for a rest as I pick up newer gear.

I don't think I would say it's a favorite, but I fired up one of two Pico 25s that were my first external battery mods just the other day. They were workhorses until I decided to move to dual-battery mods and found the GV Legend 200 watt.

Eleaf Pico 25
Wotofo Serpent RTA
DIY tester - A Strawberry Candy
IMG_20230110_180349402~2.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry to hear that you need to retire a favorite mod. I hope you will like the new one as much as you do this one.
I am fortunate that I haven't had a favorite mod fail me yet as I have been able to set them aside for a rest as I pick up newer gear.

I don't think I would say it's a favorite, but I fired up one of two Pico 25s that were my first external battery mods just the other day. They were workhorses until I decided to move to dual-battery mods and found the GV Legend 200 watt.

Eleaf Pico 25
Wotofo Serpent RTA
DIY tester - A Strawberry Candy
View attachment 201218

I still use my Pico mods of various kinds sometimes, and also a Smok AL85 that is basically the same size and configuration as a Pico. Used an iJoy Capo 100 for a long time but it finally died a few months ago. Imo they all still very much have their places in the vaping world. Workhorses that actually work!

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Geekvape L200
Hellvape Dead Rabbit V3 RTA
Primitive Vapor - Berrymilk Pie

My vape has colors everywhere
It clouds the air
It's like a rainbow

IMG_20230118_161901874_HDR.jpg

I got a little hangover there.
Need to cut back on the juice.