11d628aba935a4eb7645aed44cdf37e6.jpg
vapemail the rest should come tomorrow I hope

Sent from my LabRatory

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning to all my kind-hearted fellow piffers. It's gonna be a warm 106 here today, 108 on Monday, then a cold front comes in and brings it down to 100. Ordered the SX mini M last night. Thanks to Breazys generosity, I received $60 off. They are running a 30% off special with the code
#breazy. Hell of a deal, ends Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

mornin @Vaperjim the sx mini is a solid device. good choice. another reason to not get the ipv4, my 510 striped out last night pooping my tank into the air. not to mention i had to remove the charging board so it didnt short out and re insulate the 510 wire cause the insulation came off. im done with P4Y stuff. im sticking with sigelei

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn Taver, that sounds really dangerous. May be a moot point now, but is there a warranty? And are you all right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
T

Taver13

im ok, i caught the shorting issues in time no warranty on it, asmodus no longer does repeairs either for them. the chip is good. if i cant fix it up i will just have to put the chip in something else. maybe that flask. speaking of which, i was unable to save the chip on the ipv mini you sent. i dont know what has happened to P4Y, they used to make a good product, now, they are just pushing out junk to try to keep up with the rest of the manufacturers

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im ok, i caught the shorting issues in time no warranty on it, asmodus no longer does repeairs either for them. the chip is good. if i cant fix it up i will just have to put the chip in something else. maybe that flask. speaking of which, i was unable to save the chip on the ipv mini you sent. i dont know what has happened to P4Y, they used to make a good product, now, they are just pushing out junk to try to keep up with the rest of the manufacturers

I feel the same about P4Y. But, there's an IPV D2 at the post office for me anyway 'cause I just had to hope they did this thing proper. They spec'd all the right boxes and I'm hopeful that they checked'm too. @Tawni inherited my Evic VT and I am hoping the D2 fills its role. I'm not a fan of P4Y as a company - they represent everything that is scary in China so they will undoubtedly be wildly successful with their preying-on-the-uninformed/impatient-US-consumer patented strategy.

VU Sponsors