Become a Patron!

ALLERIA RTA v2 BY AUGVAPE

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0d63de838b7af2d9cca56dbeafc6a98e.jpg
If I have mine showing like that, it stops at the bottom a bit over time.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Here is an idea for you tank architects, how about removable afc rings? You can have one with the large cyclops slots and one with teensy tiny holes for the MTL minority. Then everyone will be happy :idea:
That is in the description for my RTA...

Devilon

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is in the description for my RTA...

I wonder if your's will ever see the light of day, any news on when they might get making it?

I've heard a lot about it around here, and my money is waiting for it :)

I have the Alleria (Cracking little atty) and I have 2 Boreas (Totally Awesome) next I would see your creation sitting on one of my mods :)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I wonder if your's will ever see the light of day, any news on when they might get making it?

I've heard a lot about it around here, and my money is waiting for it :)

I have the Alleria (Cracking little atty) and I have 2 Boreas (Totally Awesome) next I would see your creation sitting on one of my mods :)
We all are waiting for it...I think it wont release for a bit though as they just released the Boreas and Alleria together. There is a pretty high attention and many have asked to even preorder it...it has some interest and Im hoping Leon gets it done. It was in CAD last time I heard anything...Ive counted over 41 members on the forum that have asked to put money down for it and many more saying they would buy if released...this alone should be enough to warrant its creation, as there hasn't been any real advertisement for it...Just imagine if a prototype was finished and we advertised about it...
I only can hope that it gets the same reach as the Boreas has...

F

fckaugust8th

OK @raymo2u, hurry the hell up will you!:wait: I only have a few tanks I use daily, the rest are gathering dust. We need a really good, flexible tank. I read the description you posted for your tank, now get your mandarin on and get them people busy:rolleyes:

Devilon

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If it is going to be as good as the Boreas then we are going to be in a awesome year for Rta's, that's if it is going to be made this year.

But I think they have come a long way in the 3 plus years I have been vaping, and this year seems to be the best yet for atty's.
We have been spoilt for choice just recently, but I think I've made some good choices in opting for the Alleria and the Boreas.

But as you said, perhaps they are concentrating on these 2 atty's before the venture onto the next one, and of course there is the Merlin yet to be released.
But I believe I am soon going to be lucky enough to have a good set of atty's to vape on.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I intended Merlin to be both m2l with an insert for the airhole, and d2l, but at this moment I'm not sure what it will be.

No, unfortunately in the budget category there isn't much for m2l vapers. The high end tanks are almost all for you guys, but they're pricey, which leaves people buying clones.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah, Ray, Merlin has been very delayed, too. And I think we started working on it before yours. I heard Subtank Supply ordered 800 more Boreas, so I think that's what is keeping Augvape busy.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah, Ray, Merlin has been very delayed, too. And I think we started working on it before yours. I heard Subtank Supply ordered 800 more Boreas, so I think that's what is keeping Augvape busy.
I can only hope those 2 tanks would also be released together...a MTL RTA and a Builders/DL RTA, that would be a smart move but Im certain that it may not be for a bit due to the Boreas's demand and Augvape being in full tilt...maybe in a month or 2..as long as it gets done at some point Ill be happy.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It doesn't seem right that the designer of the tank wouldn't make even a penny off what's turned into a very popular tank. Just doesn't seem right! Quite frankly it's a bit of a turnoff to me. It's sort of like buying a CD and the record company gets all the money and the artist gets nothing.

Cheers,
Steve

F

fckaugust8th

Since you mentioned it roxy, I am one of those that are stuck with clones, I have few authentics because of the ridiculous prices. The problem with clones is that they're hit and miss. I would get the Merlin in a heart beat if it had the afc restrictors, like the Bachelor nano. Now you guys got me reading this thread every hour, waiting for news online the Merlin.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It doesn't seem right that the designer of the tank wouldn't make even a penny off what's turned into a very popular tank. Just doesn't seem right! Quite frankly it's a bit of a turnoff to me. It's sort of like buying a CD and the record company gets all the money and the artist gets nothing.

Cheers,
Steve

I didn't ask for any. I just was happy for the opportunity.

Of course one of my reasons was to not violate ecf rules. They don't believe me though, and tossed me anyway. Then yesterday they turned me into a supplier without my consent! After all the horrible treatment I'll never go back, and especially not as a vendor when I did no such thing.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Since you mentioned it roxy, I am one of those that are stuck with clones, I have few authentics because of the ridiculous prices. The problem with clones is that they're hit and miss. I would get the Merlin in a heart beat if it had the afc restrictors, like the Bachelor nano. Now you guys got me reading this thread every hour, waiting for news online the Merlin.

I know. So I hope it will come out the way I intended it to be. But, I don't have any input in business decisions.

F

fckaugust8th

You might point out to them that Ehpro is including afc restrictors with the Bachelor nano. Maybe that will sway their decision.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You might point out to them that Ehpro is including afc restrictors with the Bachelor nano. Maybe that will sway their decision.

Are they? Those bums stole my idea!

They aren't the only ones who have lately. That's all I can say about that.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
They are, that is one of their selling points, DL and MTL. SMOK is already including it in their TFV4micro RBA kit.

Don't be surprised if they read it on ecf in one of my posts. All these companies are there doing marketing research.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like every tank that comes out now borrows at least some design aspects from previous tanks. For Ex:How many are now using Velocity style decks? I have no problem with a company taking the best design aspects from different tanks and incorporating them along with improvements for a new tank. However I do have a problem with corporate espionage/stealing ideas and beating the original designer to market.

PS Jaybo is also releasing a tank that comes with 2 different airflow controls iirc. Can't recall the name of the tank though. It's a clear design and looks small (2-3ml is my guess).

Cheers,
Steve

Edit It's called the WISMEC Theorem RTA if anyone is interested

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like every tank that comes out now borrows at least some design aspects from previous tanks. For Ex:How many are now using Velocity style decks? I have no problem with a company taking the best design aspects from different tanks and incorporating them along with improvements for a new tank. However I do have a problem with corporate espionage/stealing ideas and beating the original designer to market.

PS Jaybo is also releasing a tank that comes with 2 different airflow controls iirc. Can't recall the name of the tank though. It's a clear design and looks small (2-3ml is my guess).

Cheers,
Steve

I have looked at that but have been unsure of the build deck. Looks odd.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Cheers,
Steve

You might be surprised how often it happens :(

I'm personally kind of bored with V decks, but that seems to be what customers want. Every time one is different, people complain they want a V deck, and more often than not, the manufacturer changes to a V deck. I'm trying hard to think of new ideas that work just as well as the V deck does.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm personally kind of bored with V decks, but that seems to be what customers want. Every time one is different, people complain they want a V deck, and more often than not, the manufacturer changes to a V deck. I'm trying hard to think of new ideas that work just as well as the V deck does.

The V decks allow for so much more room, It's a major selling point over over 3 and 4 post decks. The deck I much prefer are the postless designs, they are incredible if done right. For example the Hannya RDA by Blitz, love it. I'm disappointed though with the Hannya Tank, the build deck is way too small. I'm more than likely going to get the Conqueror from Wotofo.

Other brilliant design is the Squape, non conductive decks/Chimney and the option of easily swapping out different styles.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This is one reason I was looking at the smok rta. Just because you can swap out the posts for a v deck or the quad coil. Would probably liked it better if the did it as a tri coil deck so you could put in bigger coils.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

F

fckaugust8th

I was interested in the theorem rta up until I realized it is a genny type, at least that'swhat it looks like to me

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This is one reason I was looking at the smok rta. Just because you can swap out the posts for a v deck or the quad coil. Would probably liked it better if the did it as a tri coil deck so you could put in bigger coils.

Did you read my thread last night about the Smok? I only have the quad deck, and it is truly a pita to build. Very difficult to trap leads behind the negative screws. Took me an hour to coil and wick.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you read my thread last night about the Smok? I only have the quad deck, and it is truly a pita to build. Very difficult to trap leads behind the negative screws. Took me an hour to coil and wick.
I haven't gotten to read around the forums much this weekend. Only the handful of threads I'm active in right now.

F

fckaugust8th

To me, and by no means am I an expert, it looks like a Geekvape Avocado with a post-less sort of deck.

Last edited by a moderator:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I want to try that Notch coil, too.

I don't have the money yet for the Theorem. Broken fridge took care of that.

I'm hoping I get to borrow one for review, like the Smok.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I tried making a set of aliens for the Alleria but they came out flawed...I will try again tomorrow. I will get this done as this tank deserves something nice to show off that are equally great in performance!
20160410_201729.jpg 20160410_201721.jpg 20160410_201816.jpg 20160410_201840.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just started with vaping360 right before the ecf shit hit the fan. I wrote most of the Best of, RTAs. That's my first one.
I base most of my reviews off that same format ;) looks like you inspired me before I even knew who you were :inlove:

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just built some fresh 2x26n80 /40k D fc's for the alleria. Gotta get these worked out because all they do is cackle and spit!

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had the juice closed all the way down and the juice was still following strong to the wicks. Any clues?

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you actually see the problem? Is there a gap?

I tore the tank down again and washed it and put it back together again. We shall see how it goes. It looked like it was going all the way down. Today I have put it back together and using a clear vape juice so I can see inside better. Last night I had a brownish juice and couldn't see crap in there.

VU Sponsors