ALLERIA RTA v2 BY AUGVAPE

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I tore the tank down again and washed it and put it back together again. We shall see how it goes. It looked like it was going all the way down. Today I have put it back together and using a clear vape juice so I can see inside better. Last night I had a brownish juice and couldn't see crap in there.

I hope it will work, or give some insight to the problem. Maybe you should have filled it with water with jfc shut (and no wicks) to test it. Then no juice loss.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A smart person would do so... however, I am at work and am working on it during my lunch. HAHA I should have done that. So far it looks like it is doing better. I slammed it shut and nothing looked to be creeping up the wicks. I cracked it just a bit and I saw it start to crawl up the wicks. Long live the clear chimney!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
A smart person would do so... however, I am at work and am working on it during my lunch. HAHA I should have done that. So far it looks like it is doing better. I slammed it shut and nothing looked to be creeping up the wicks. I cracked it just a bit and I saw it start to crawl up the wicks. Long live the clear chimney!

Yay!

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please let us know how the scottish roll wicks work in it. I am partial to this type of wicking, in my Goblin mini I took about 7 pulls before I realized the tank was empty.
So far out is working very well. I wicked it up that way at noon. Had my hour drive and it kept right up as it should while keeping the juice where out meds to be.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Romano Cheese

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This new build with the fat Scottish Roll wicks is super smooth vape, super flavorful, and a juice hog! I wish there was a capacity upgrade for this tank!

The Scottish Roll is awesome. That's how I've been wicking my Alleria and have had no problems with it

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Scottish Roll is awesome. That's how I've been wicking my Alleria and have had no problems with it
That is how I wick everything. With the alleria, I just wasn't doing a thick enough roll. I was afraid of to much wick like I run into with the Griffin. I was so wrong there! Ha-ha this little tank can handle it with no dry hits with juice control wide open.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Romano Cheese

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is how I wick everything. With the alleria, I just wasn't doing a thick enough roll. I was afraid of to much wick like I run into with the Griffin. I was so wrong there! Ha-ha this little tank can handle it with no dry hits with juice control wide open.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah I keep my jfc about 50 - 75% open with 0 issues.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I keep my jfc about 50 - 75% open with 0 issues.

Yeah, with this thicker roll wick I put in the other day, I have been running JC at 100% open and be enjoying leak free use since then as well. I have also been going through all of my extra juice reserves that I have had sitting around because this thing DRINKS the Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuice!

F

fckaugust8th

I just receved my Alleria today, installed 2.5 mm ID fused claptons and scottish roll wicks. It is a great tank. The only upsetting point is the smaller glass (chamber sleeve) was cracked so I had to use the spare provided. JFC at 50-75% open....wow, I'm loving it.

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I just receved my Alleria today, installed 2.5 mm ID fused claptons and scottish roll wicks. It is a great tank. The only upsetting point is the smaller glass (chamber sleeve) was cracked so I had to use the spare provided. JFC at 50-75% open....wow, I'm loving it.
The glass is fragile, I broke the original and after using the spare I haven't taken it off, I'm scared I'll break that one too.

F

fckaugust8th

@roxynoodle, any idea where we can get replacement glass - especially the smaller, chamber glass- for the Alleria? I e-mailed Subtank Supply, let's see what the answer will be.

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
@roxynoodle, any idea where we can get replacement glass - especially the smaller, chamber glass- for the Alleria? I e-mailed Subtank Supply, let's see what the answer will be.
They will take care of you, they sent me a new deck for mine when I discovered it came without the ring that holds the wick in place.

F

fckaugust8th

I know they are great, unfortunately I bought the Alleria on e-bay, I bought the Boreas from them. I didn't know about them until after I bought the Alleria unfortunately.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They will take care of you, they sent me a new deck for mine when I discovered it came without the ring that holds the wick in place.
That ring on mine had a flat side on it on one of the spots you drop the wick in. Thankfully I was able to round it back or but now it only goes on one way. Pia the get it lined up!

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That ring on mine had a flat side on it on one of the spots you drop the wick in. Thankfully I was able to round it back or but now it only goes on one way. Pia the get it lined up!

I didn't think it was supposed to come off, I tried to unscrew mine but it didn't budge.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just posted a intro to the v1 Version of this on our channel, unfortunately don't have the updated version yet

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I know they are great, unfortunately I bought the Alleria on e-bay, I bought the Boreas from them. I didn't know about them until after I bought the Alleria unfortunately.
Oh I thought you got it from STS, maybe they have a spare they'll let you get cheap.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't think it was supposed to come off, I tried to unscrew mine but it didn't budge.
I thought the same thing. That is what made me mad at first. I figured I would never get it unscrewed with the flat spot. Then I realized you must slide it up! Pain to get back on but doable. I have to take it off if I am going to fit as thick of wicks as I'm throwing in now.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I thought the same thing. That is what made me mad at first. I figured I would never get it unscrewed with the flat spot. Then I realized you must slide it up! Pain to get back on but doable. I have to take it off if I am going to fit as thick of wicks as I'm throwing in now.

Same here. I remove the wick ring for the griffin but I've found just leaving in place works fine for the alleria

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here. I remove the wick ring for the griffin but I've found just leaving in place works fine for the alleria

I'm just the opposite. The Griffin I leave it in place and the wicks that work for me just sit on or barely in the ring. The alleria I'm able to use more wick and it works better.

Speaking of wick. I just took 4 pulls at 90w on my alleria veggie I realized I had the jfc still closed from when I filled it earlier. Whoops! Still had juice in the wick and coils...just noticed the gradual lack of vapor.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Is Robert from Subtank Supply a super cool guy? Hell YES!!!! He answered my e-mail in no time flat. Good news y'all, they have the glass kit available but it is not posted on the site yet. I'll keep you all informed.
He is a very cool guy, I've spoken with him a couple times.

F

fckaugust8th

It must have been late in the evening for the people at Subtank Supply, he e-mailed me to let me know my order will be shipped tomorrow. This kind of customer service, more akin to pampering has me convinced this is the very first place I'll check for new gear, even if the prices are a couple of dollars more. I don't mind paying a few dollar more when I know this place will actually care to earn and keep my business.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It must have been late in the evening for the people at Subtank Supply, he e-mailed me to let me know my order will be shipped tomorrow. This kind of customer service, more akin to pampering has me convinced this is the very first place I'll check for new gear, even if the prices are a couple of dollars more. I don't mind paying a few dollar more when I know this place will actually care to earn and keep my business.
He's based in KY so it's pretty late. But that kind of customer service is something we all strive for.

Romano Cheese

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@advancedvapesupply nice to see you guys here. :wave: I recently bought some of your Stainless Steel Clapton wire, it's in my Alleria right now. It's great wire and it got here very quickly, I'm really pleased with your service and YouTube videos.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ey man thanks for offering a replacement for the drip tip, but
No thank you

VAPE IT

F

fckaugust8th

@ej1024 you have the Alleria, don't you? If you do, could you list the steps to refill without flooding the chamber please? I keep trying but I still get a little flooding, I have to turn it upside down, blow out the excess fluid then I have no problems. Thanks.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ej1024 you have the Alleria, don't you? If you do, could you list the steps to refill without flooding the chamber please? I keep trying but I still get a little flooding, I have to turn it upside down, blow out the excess fluid then I have no problems. Thanks.
CHECK the following
Clear chamber sealed/Broken?
All ORINGS intact?

Make sure ur cotton ain't too much??
Just enough cotton on the channels,
Cuz if you put too much, JFC will move ur cotton and that causes leaks...

For 50/50pg EJUICE adjust JFC ACCORDINGLY
FOR HIGH VG EJUICE do the same thing...
Again
Check
Chamber
ORINGS
Wicking is very important
I use 2.5 id coils
When filling make sure AFC/JFC ARE 100% SHUT

F

fckaugust8th

Thanks ej, I may have put a little too much cotton, but it still wicks OK. I will have to wait till I get home tonight to change wicks.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks ej, I may have put a little too much cotton, but it still wicks OK. I will have to wait till I get home tonight to change wicks.
If it helps, the video I posted earlier in the thread shows me wicking it. I haven't gotten any leaking on refill and no dry hits. It's a flavor beast.

F

fckaugust8th

I remember reading somewhere that you can lineup the deck posts with the outer posts (on the outer metal sleeve ) but I can't find it. Is there a way to do it or am I dreaming?

alexm

Member For 4 Years
I remember reading somewhere that you can lineup the deck posts with the outer posts (on the outer metal sleeve ) but I can't find it. Is there a way to do it or am I dreaming?
I just unscrew the base about a quarter turn. No leaks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just unscrew the base about a quarter turn. No leaks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Just a quick note... the Alleria v2..or the one with the upgraded machining... lines up perfectly for me.

F

fckaugust8th

I must've gotten one of the ones made either on Fri afternoon or Monday morning because the posts don't line up and the top glass retaining part (the one with the 45 degree knuckles ) leaves a small gap one one side of the tank.:(

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was having a problem with the cage blocking the coils. I found if I assembly the tank with the bottom o-ring on the glass it lines up better.

Previous, I was putting the bottom o-ring on the base, then screwing the tank on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F

fckaugust8th

Just wondering, could I buy the outer cage separately ?It bugs me that the one I have is not threading flush.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have to line mine up myself, but I can.

VU Sponsors