Become a Patron!

Code THANKS42 for 42% off all orders (Ends 11/18)

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
SAIR50 until 4/8 @ midnight central, 50% off of Sair™ Juices

skreiss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tried out some of what i ordered on Friday and received earlier this week. Really liking the caramel vanilla and the tripple BBB is pretty good too.

Some constructive feedback on the labels, they are a bit hard to read. On the lighter juice you can kind of make out whats on them. But on vanilla delight, that is a dark juice, i have to shine my flashlight to read the label.

Good stuff, thanks!

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Tried out some of what i ordered on Friday and received earlier this week. Really liking the caramel vanilla and the tripple BBB is pretty good too.

Some constructive feedback on the labels, they are a bit hard to read. On the lighter juice you can kind of make out whats on them. But on vanilla delight, that is a dark juice, i have to shine my flashlight to read the label.

Good stuff, thanks!
Glad that you're enjoying them man, and I have figured out the labels, switched to silver weatherproof ones, just getting rid of the 100's of clear ones I already have printed up, haha.

Attachments

• Watermelon Lemonade.jpg
    Watermelon Lemonade.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 17

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
INSANE50 until midnight central on 4/10 for 50% off store wide, no minimum.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
VU30 for 30% off everything is the best deal going as of now!

Last edited:

skreiss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dove in again to try out some more. I know I will be back for the caramel vanilla. That is being used daily.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll give you a try, just put in a order for the slomi combo pack, they sound some interesting flavors, and good prices with discount code :)

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'll give you a try, just put in a order for the slomi combo pack, they sound some interesting flavors, and good prices with discount code :)

He's right, you will be pleasantly surprised :). It will go out first thing Monday!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got shipping notification, you're based out of Topeka? Should get that juice pretty fast, I am in Wichita :)

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Just got shipping notification, you're based out of Topeka? Should get that juice pretty fast, I am in Wichita :)

Yep! Of course it has to go to KC first if I'm not mistaken, since we no longer have a distribution plant. Still, should be by Wednesday at the latest I would think.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Juice turned up today, thanks for the sample @GrayScaleLiquids probably won't to get to try them till the weekend, but they smell good though :)

DAliHXk.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just placed an order..240 ml's of juice for less then 40 bucks...insane. Will review after arrival. Thanks!

skreiss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MOM40 for 40% off.
Just went in again. Not that that i really needed to, but man, that caramel vanilla is so good. That is my favorite! The vanilla delight, not so much.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried the Blueberry Lemonade this week, great tasting joose at an incredible price. Need to try the Watermelon Lemonade. Never thought I would like a lemon flavored jooce, was certainly wrong there.

skreiss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same here. I got a 15 ml sampler and was surprised. I had not tried lemonades before either and these were tasty.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I tried the Blueberry Lemonade this week, great tasting joose at an incredible price. Need to try the Watermelon Lemonade. Never thought I would like a lemon flavored jooce, was certainly wrong there.

So glad that you enjoyed them!

jackmormon

Member For 4 Years
Me too...Just started vaping the Blueberry Lemonade I purchased at the beginning of march this week. Very impressed...Nice blueberry and the lemonade is their but isn't harsh at all. 1st lemonade type juice I actually love.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Me too...Just started vaping the Blueberry Lemonade I purchased at the beginning of march this week. Very impressed...Nice blueberry and the lemonade is their but isn't harsh at all. 1st lemonade type juice I actually love.
Awesome to hear!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I must say that reading this thread was a feel good experience and Gray Scale Liquids is bookmarked in my browser for next time I need e-Liquid. I would place an order right now but have a few hundred ML of unopened at the moment.

Your definitely next and keep up to good work! I also like your site, simple and to the point with easy on the eyes colors.
Good Luck!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Placed an order for the strawberry and watermelon lemonade.....damn good refreshing tart lemonade.....!

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I must say that reading this thread was a feel good experience and Gray Scale Liquids is bookmarked in my browser for next time I need e-Liquid. I would place an order right now but have a few hundred ML of unopened at the moment.

Your definitely next and keep up to good work! I also like your site, simple and to the point with easy on the eyes colors.
Good Luck!
Thanks man!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
MOM40 for 40% off.
Just went in again. Not that that i really needed to, but man, that caramel vanilla is so good. That is my favorite! The vanilla delight, not so much.

Hope you're right on the Caramel Vanilla, went big on it due to your post, and is my flavor profile :)
ifBi6Sm.png

As saw @GrayScaleLiquids went offline, decided to order without a answer to my last post, just requested sample in order notes, so will see what turns up :)

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hope you're right on the Caramel Vanilla, went big on it due to your post, and is my flavor profile :)
ifBi6Sm.png

As saw @GrayScaleLiquids went offline, decided to order without a answer to my last post, just requested sample in order notes, so will see what turns up :)
Sorry about that chief, I did send you an email right after you ordered though!

I was so excited to see the response to this site that I couldn't wait to place my order. So easy to navigate and affordable too. After almost a year w/o the stinky sticks I go through a lot of juice. Can't wait to try the Root Beer Float. Thanks guys!

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I was so excited to see the response to this site that I couldn't wait to place my order. So easy to navigate and affordable too. After almost a year w/o the stinky sticks I go through a lot of juice. Can't wait to try the Root Beer Float. Thanks guys!
Sweet! I will get it out tomorrow :)

VU Sponsors