Become a Patron!

Code THANKS42 for 42% off all orders (Ends 11/18)

I just wanted to tip my hat to this vendor. I placed my first order for 3 sample combos in 30ml on a Monday & got it Thursday. It was all tasty, especially the Slomi Gold. I thought it was a steal with the 30% off code. I noticed last week he was running 60% off the lemonade flavors. In for a penny, in for a pound...I ordered a 120ml of all 4 for $38 shipped late Friday afternoon their time. Shortly after my order was placed (less than 30 minutes), I got an e-mail from the owner thanking my for my 2nd order and letting me know he sent me a bonus 30ml of Slomi. It arrived Monday while I was at work. At less than $0.08/ml shipped I'm pretty much blown away by the value.

Great liquid and absolutely fantastic fulfillment/shipping/customer service. The fact that it's made an hour from where I grew up is an added bonus. I'll certainly keep an eye on sales and try new flavors/restock as the wallet allows.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I just wanted to tip my hat to this vendor. I placed my first order for 3 sample combos in 30ml on a Monday & got it Thursday. It was all tasty, especially the Slomi Gold. I thought it was a steal with the 30% off code. I noticed last week he was running 60% off the lemonade flavors. In for a penny, in for a pound...I ordered a 120ml of all 4 for $38 shipped late Friday afternoon their time. Shortly after my order was placed (less than 30 minutes), I got an e-mail from the owner thanking my for my 2nd order and letting me know he sent me a bonus 30ml of Slomi. It arrived Monday while I was at work. At less than $0.08/ml shipped I'm pretty much blown away by the value.

Great liquid and absolutely fantastic fulfillment/shipping/customer service. The fact that it's made an hour from where I grew up is an added bonus. I'll certainly keep an eye on sales and try new flavors/restock as the wallet allows.
So glad that you enjoyed them! I'm all about that customer service :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my order today :D

Got 120mil of Caramel Vanilla, really good strong caramel with this one, get mostly caramel from it, but that is fine with me, sure didn't disappoint.
30mil of Sair Fuzzy, really nice cream vape with a hint of banana, really well done.
30mil of Banana Marshmallow, this was quite muted to me, but maybe some steeping will bring the flavor out more.
15mil Sweet Hart Shake, another good cream vape with a hint of strawberry banana, another good vape.
Also received a free 15 mil of Java Monster, had quite a few coffee vapes over the years, and most have been a fail, but this is a good one, a very enjoyable vape, it is a very dark juice, so sure it is a coil gunker, but the flavor may be well worth it.

Overall I am really liking Grayscale, think the mixes are very good with plenty of flavor, they have not skimped on adding flavor, even though the juice is very reasonably priced.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Got my order today :D

Got 120mil of Caramel Vanilla, really good strong caramel with this one, get mostly caramel from it, but that is fine with me, sure didn't disappoint.
30mil of Sair Fuzzy, really nice cream vape with a hint of banana, really well done.
30mil of Banana Marshmallow, this was quite muted to me, but maybe some steeping will bring the flavor out more.
15mil Sweet Hart Shake, another good cream vape with a hint of strawberry banana, another good vape.
Also received a free 15 mil of Java Monster, had quite a few coffee vapes over the years, and most have been a fail, but this is a good one, a very enjoyable vape, it is a very dark juice, so sure it is a coil gunker, but the flavor may be well worth it.

Overall I am really liking Grayscale, think the mixes are very good with plenty of flavor, they have not skimped on adding flavor, even though the juice is very reasonably priced.

Very nice to hear Nailz!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You reminded me I got some free samples of strawberry lemonade and the watermelon lemonade, they've been sat in my juice cupboard for over a month, as I am not a fan of lemonade drinks, so never gone for the vapes either, but thought what the hell tonight and wicked up fresh and loaded up the strawberry lemonade and what a surprise I really like it, get the strawberry on the inhale, and the lemon citrus tang on the exhale, really nice refreshing vape :)

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You reminded me I got some free samples of strawberry lemonade and the watermelon lemonade, they've been sat in my juice cupboard for over a month, as I am not a fan of lemonade drinks, so never gone for the vapes either, but thought what the hell tonight and wicked up fresh and loaded up the strawberry lemonade and what a surprise I really like it, get the strawberry on the inhale, and the lemon citrus tang on the exhale, really nice refreshing vape :)

Nice man, glad that I could help you find something that you didn't think you would like :D

I absolutely love lemonade flavors, so as soon as I saw this thread I instantly had to order the strawberry lemonade. I also ordered the icy juicy fruit, which I'm extremely curious about. Never heard of anything like it, looking forward to giving both a try. Thanks GrayScale!

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I absolutely love lemonade flavors, so as soon as I saw this thread I instantly had to order the strawberry lemonade. I also ordered the icy juicy fruit, which I'm extremely curious about. Never heard of anything like it, looking forward to giving both a try. Thanks GrayScale!
Hope you like them!

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Lemonades on sale @ 35% off (no code required). Don't forget you can use VU30 as well for 30% off your order @ checkout. Ends 9/10 @ midnight.

VU Sponsors