VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Still recuperating from the long auction weekend.

The kitties are happy though, they got a brand new litter box today :)

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got an email to set up a phone interview for a new job next week! If I can get this new gig it would be life changing for me. Not just the money (though that is a plus) but I really want out of my current position. I love the campus I work on, but my corporate people in my dept are not so great. *Fingers crossed *

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just got an email to set up a phone interview for a new job next week! If I can get this new gig it would be life changing for me. Not just the money (though that is a plus) but I really want out of my current position. I love the campus I work on, but my corporate people in my dept are not so great. *Fingers crossed *

You've got this! You don't need our luck but good luck anyways!! ;)

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've got this! You don't need our luck but good luck anyways!! ;)
I have so many people at work helping me prep for this interview it's crazy. My boss is even helping & he was sure to let me know that he isn't usually in the habit of helping people leave but he knows that I've earned this & that I gonna be leaving soon one way or the other. He is just as disgusted with my corporate bosses as I am. He's been a great boss & mentor.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have so many people at work helping me prep for this interview it's crazy. My boss is even helping & he was sure to let me know that he isn't usually in the habit of helping people leave but he knows that I've earned this & that I gonna be leaving soon one way or the other. He is just as disgusted with my corporate bosses as I am. He's been a great boss & mentor.

That's awesome!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So my Armour Pro showed up yesterday. I'm so pissed! :mad: The box had been opened and there is a scratch on the mod. I contacted the vendor and after a couple B+F e-mails they have shipped me a new one. Hoping it gets here in time to use on the 4th.

I love the size and feel. A little disappointed that the red is brighter than pictured. (You would think I'd be use to color disappointment by now :rolleyes:)
The cap on the tank is a little tricky. You have to unscrew the black cover to slide the top back for filling then remember to screw it back down once it's back in place. The odd part is that the cover is reverse threaded :confused:

20180626_215835.jpg

20180627_170324.jpg

brando117

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So my Armour Pro showed up yesterday. I'm so pissed! :mad: The box had been opened and there is a scratch on the mod. I contacted the vendor and after a couple B+F e-mails they have shipped me a new one. Hoping it gets here in time to use on the 4th.
I love the size and feel. A little disappointed that the red is brighter than pictured. (You would think I'd be use to color disappointment by now :rolleyes:)
The cap on the tank is a little tricky. You have to unscrew the black cover to slide the top back for filling then remember to screw it back down once it's back in place. The odd part is that the cover is reverse threaded :confused:
20180626_215835.jpg
20180627_170324.jpg

Oh no! I hope they get that squared away for you!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's gonna be a good day... It's gonna be a good day... It's gonna be a good day... It's gonna be a good day... Just gotta keep telling myself.

AMEN 510!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Heya Gang!

Day 4 of the GSFA Auction starts at 2pm Est on VU Live if anyone wants to catch a few good deals. We got tons of hardware left!!

VU Sponsors