Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Good morning y'all!

giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just put my rub together. I like to get it together the night prior so that the flavors meld before I put it on the meat.

Tomorrow they want Hot Dags and Hamburgers but doing a couple of rings of Sausage from the Italian Butcher for appetizers. Along with a Shrimp platter and what ever I dream up in the morning~! never know what I come home with when I go for the fresh Italian loaves.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm doing hamburgers & 2 racks of ribs. Gonna try something I haven't tried with ribs before. I'm gonna smoke em for 1.5hrs & then grill them the rest of the way. It should cut down the cook time to 1/4th the normal cook &, since I only use local wood, the oak can overpower if they smoke too long (learned that the hard way).
Tomorrow they want Hot Dags and Hamburgers but doing a couple of rings of Sausage from the Italian Butcher for appetizers. Along with a Shrimp platter and what ever I dream up in the morning~! never know what I come home with when I go for the fresh Italian loaves.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's pretty much the same conditions I in down here, too! Some may say sick, I say dedicated!... Maybe a little sick, lol!

I BBQ 365 days a year, doesn't matter if it is raining or snowing even Hurricanes. I will cook on the grill! Yeah dedicated but still sick to be out in 20° weather on Christmas or New Years with Lobsters and Steaks on the BBQ.

Last Winter after Snow Plowing for 10-12 hours I was hungry~!

upload_2018-7-3_22-21-51.jpeg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Independence Day ! To hot and humid to even be outside today. @SteveS45 your not far from me so I don't know how your gonna do it lmao. Hot I can take, humid no way lol. I'm gonna hit the Powerball today and become independent on Independence day them I'm gonna tell everyone I hate where to go lmao. Have a good day everyone ! Stay cool !

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And of course, gotta have the slaw to go with it.

I made Red Cabbage Vinegar Slaw last night and Tomato Basil Salad before. I have it easy on the BBQ Today a Ring of Cheese and Parsley Sausage for appetizer with a shrimp ring then Hot Dogs and Hamburgers because that is what the requested? Well give to people what they want you know~?

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breazy you are welcome to stop by~! I have a big oscillating fan set up under the awning in the backyard for those who can't take the heat. A couple of Ice Cold Bottled waters and a few extra Glasses of Villa Armando will get me thru~! Been outside since 8AM setting up.
Thanks Steve ! I'll stay in the AC today lmao. Have a nice time ! See you guys in the am and be safe !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Chilling tonight binge watching The Waking Dead... Yep, took me this long to start this show. Halfway through season 2 now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Welcome to the DEAD side!!!!! :stars: I'm one of those manic fans that makes the world revolve around TWD on premiere nights. I do the whole Twitter thing too!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile