Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
tenor.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had one of those just get in the truck and drive evenings last night. Asked the woman for directions on which way to head and had a lovely authentic Cuban Meal then a walk on the Boardwalk. My Sweetie was digging on the tunes and cranking the tunes. Now today it is raining and I have to go to the Cemetery

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Some recent :vapemail: I don't get no where near as much as I used to.

No Name Craft

20180709_141737.jpg

This is the GeekVape Blade in Crystal Sand... very cool metallic teal to purple chameleon. :inlove:
20180716_205734.jpg

20180716_205531.jpg

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yesterday was a whirlwind of emotions... I got a call for a 2nd interview, which is set for this afternoon, & then my dog decided to have chicken for dinner & killed 2 of our chickens. She would've killed more had the kids not started screaming bloody murder. These chickens were never intended for slaughter, so they had names & everything. Before getting them I never realized how much personality a frigging chicken could have. RIP Kylo Hen & Hammy!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yesterday was a whirlwind of emotions... I got a call for a 2nd interview, which is set for this afternoon, & then my dog decided to have chicken for dinner & killed 2 of our chickens. She would've killed more had the kids not started screaming bloody murder. These chickens were never intended for slaughter, so they had names & everything. Before getting them I never realized how much personality a frigging chicken could have. RIP Kylo Hen & Hammy!

Ahhhhh, that's so sad :( Bad doggie! BAD!!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I feel very blessed today... I got 3 very pleasant and unexpected surprises today. Things like this really make my day and touch my heart. I've always been one who truly appreciates the little things, the kindest gesture, just something that lets you know someone else cares.
My GSFA auction box arrived today and in it was 2 surprises I was not expecting. :inlove:

20180718_120917.jpg

Then yesterday I got a tracking notice from Fedex for a package from Chewy.com. I was quite puzzled by this since this is where I get my cat litter but I hadn't placed any recent orders. Today the package arrived and this is what was in it. A handpainted canvas of my Little Tyke!
1f63b.png
#happysurprises #blessed

20180718_113137.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel very blessed today... I got 3 very pleasant and unexpected surprises today. Things like this really make my day and touch my heart. I've always been one who truly appreciates the little things, the kindest gesture, just something that lets you know someone else cares.
My GSFA auction box arrived today and in it was 2 surprises I was not expecting. :inlove:

View attachment 115953

Then yesterday I got a tracking notice from Fedex for a package from Chewy.com. I was quite puzzled by this since this is where I get my cat litter but I hadn't placed any recent orders. Today the package arrived and this is what was in it. A handpainted canvas of my Little Tyke!
1f63b.png
#happysurprises #blessed

View attachment 115954
Very Nice ! Have a good night everyone !

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ugh been working on transferring 5-6 years of data to this New Smartphone since I had lunch and I can see it is going to be a long night. Then tomorrow I have to install a New Backup Camera in my Truck because I have been waiting an undo amount of time for it.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think my interview went well today, but I was the 1st interview & I have no idea how many applicants there are. Good news is the district director of operations, who will be the one to decide, is friends with 2 of the people that have mentored me up to this point. It'll be a couple weeks before I hear anything, though.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I think my interview went well today, but I was the 1st interview & I have no idea how many applicants there are. Good news is the district director of operations, who will be the one to decide, is friends with 2 of the people that have mentored me up to this point. It'll be a couple weeks before I hear anything, though.

You've got this! I have no doubt!! ;)

VU Sponsors