Become a Patron!

CountryPami's Place

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the DEAD side!!!!! :stars: I'm one of those manic fans that makes the world revolve around TWD on premiere nights. I do the whole Twitter thing too!
Well, I have long way to go before worrying about premier nights, but it is turning out to be a great show. I always have a hard time with anything that gets too much hype, as most of them turn out to be crap. But this one's different for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
tenor.gif

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
LAST DAY... GSFA Auction starts at 2pm Est on VU Live if anyone wants to catch a few good deals.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi everyone. Has anyone else noticed that flour and coffee creamer look a lot alike?
I guess i should quit putting them in the same type jars. :wait: :blowkiss::bliss:
I've heard coffee cake is quite good! :p:D:p

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought my boss was coming for a site visit & audit tomorrow...turns out it was today, oh Mondays! But I passed my audit with a 100% score! I 1 of 2 people to do so in my division. It's amazing sometimes what the guy on the shit list can accomplish.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thought my boss was coming for a site visit & audit tomorrow...turns out it was today, oh Mondays! But I passed my audit with a 100% score! I 1 of 2 people to do so in my division. It's amazing sometimes what the guy on the shit list can accomplish.

Oh, that's awesome! Way to go!! :stars2: At least you didn't have time to get nervous about it ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi everyone good afternoon. I got some juice and it's supposed to help folks like me that have arthritis. It's going to be a God send if it works. :cool::bliss::blowkiss:
All this additive crap has me worried. What will they put in our juice next? :confused:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's why I make my own! I wanna know exactly what I take into my body.

I have made my own juice for years. This is made of the green leafy plant that will get me in trouble here if I say what it is. It can be Vaped by itself or mixed up in juice. I love pami too much to put her in a position to climb up my ladder. My dear friend at Lighting Vapes can give any information about it. It's helping me take my mobility back. :blowkiss::bliss:

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I not judging, nor would I be in a place to do so. I was referring to other additives. I from WA & I voted to legalize. Please don't take what I said as a slam against you.
I have made my own juice for years. This is made of the green leafy plant that will get me in trouble here if I say what it is. It can be Vaped by itself or mixed up in juice. I love pami too much to put her in a position to climb up my ladder. My dear friend at Lighting Vapes can give any information about it. It's helping me take my mobility back. :blowkiss::bliss:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi everyone just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and your family have a great night. :bliss:
You're such a sweetie! :inlove:

Good morning everyone! A hundred thirty five dollar Expresso machine broke down after three years. De Longhi was rated as a top pick in Consumer reports. The 15 dollar Mr. Coffee still works. Oh well. :wait::sneaka:
Have a great day anyway!:blowkiss::bliss:
What a bummer! :( I'm a firm believer in "less is more". I never buy expensive things when a cheaper, just as functional option is available. Mine is also a Mr. Coffee.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to have an expensive espresso machine, too, & it broke down after a little over a year...just past warranty, of course. I then bought a ten dollar stove top espresso pot & discovered that it tasted WAY better & I've now had the same one for 15yrs!
Good morning everyone! A hundred thirty five dollar Expresso machine broke down after three years. De Longhi was rated as a top pick in Consumer reports. The 15 dollar Mr. Coffee still works. Oh well. :wait::sneaka:
Have a great day anyway!:blowkiss::bliss:

VU Sponsors