Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks like most of that will be to the south and east of you Andria.

I hope! What happened in 2009, and *almost* happened last year, was a triple-front thing... fronts moving in from the Gulf, from the NW, and also from the Atlantic... that was what put Six Flags under 6 ft of water in 2009, and filled Lake Lanier PAST "full pool"; that was what happened last year to SC; double-front from landward, and a hurricane in the Atlantic.

Andria

Kodak

Member For 3 Years
I know, right? Not only am I missing some of his recipes, but I didn't even know that one existed.

Me either
sneaky2.gif
He's been holding out on us.....

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I know, right? Not only am I missing some of his recipes, but I didn't even know that one existed.
now, hold on - i am pretty damn sure i have handed over every recipe you requested...

how is it MY fault if you don't visit the Doc Iguana FB page every once in a while to see what the hell I am up to... zomg...

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
that being said... the Divine Emission is an evolved vanilla custard (started with the Pterodactyl Sauce base, added some of the DIYFS Holy Vanilla to it - bit more complex vanilla flavor profile)... and Naughty Lemon... zomg... yum.

not to mention the 21 samples of various iterations i need to test (Castle Long clones, Beignet... uh... and other stuff I dont remember off the top of my head)... and current work in progress is a 'complex blend of creams and custards' that will likely end up with two variants - one without butterscotch (Splooge!) and one with (Bukkake!)...

I has issues...

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
now, hold on - i am pretty damn sure i have handed over every recipe you requested...

how is it MY fault if you don't visit the Doc Iguana FB page every once in a while to see what the hell I am up to... zomg...
Yes sir, you have indeed. I simply keep forgetting to ask about a couple. This one however I don't recall ever seeing mentioned.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
that being said... the Divine Emission is an evolved vanilla custard (started with the Pterodactyl Sauce base, added some of the DIYFS Holy Vanilla to it - bit more complex vanilla flavor profile)... and Naughty Lemon... zomg... yum.

not to mention the 21 samples of various iterations i need to test (Castle Long clones, Beignet... uh... and other stuff I dont remember off the top of my head)... and current work in progress is a 'complex blend of creams and custards' that will likely end up with two variants - one without butterscotch (Splooge!) and one with (Bukkake!)...

I has issues...
Ahh, now I recall when you were still experimenting with it. Don't think I ever remember seeing a name.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes sir, you have indeed. I simply keep forgetting to ask about a couple. This one however I don't recall ever seeing mentioned.

:) not sure it was mentioned on the forums, but i did mention it on the FB mixology page, I think - and the barrel aged versions of both the Pterodactyl Sauce and Divine Emission are very solid too :)

Kodak

Member For 3 Years

1. Didn't know there was one.....

I has issues...

2. We ALL have issues....
or just pop by periodically :)

3. Again....wasn't told about it :(

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, weather update for my fellow weather geeks. Looks like the "eye" of TS Hermine is still a couple hundred miles offshore, but the edge of it is making landfall from Panana City to Tampa. The "eye" doesn't appear to be too organized at the moment, hence still a trop storm, but if it gets much more organized, it WILL be a hurricane.

View attachment 60498

Andria
Doesn't landfall generally Rob their strength? I hope you get a break.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Didn't know there was one.....

2. We ALL have issues....

3. Again....wasn't told about it :(
Good, I feel better now. I thought I didn't pay attention or something, now at least I know it just wasn't advertised.
But speak for yourself on point #2, I haz no tissues. None anywhere in sight. What? Huh? Speak up? Ohhhhh, issues. Yeah, I haz plenty of issues, or so I've been told. So I guess you are right.

Kodak

Member For 3 Years
Yeah but mine are organized by volumes.

Mine too....and there's a lot of them!

Good, I feel better now. I thought I didn't pay attention or something, now at least I know it just wasn't advertised.
But speak for yourself on point #2, I haz no tissues. None anywhere in sight. What? Huh? Speak up? Ohhhhh, issues. Yeah, I haz plenty of issues, or so I've been told. So I guess you are right.

Of course I am!! *sigh* I'm going to buy you a hearing aid one of these days though.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Geez Doc, it wasn't my intention to put you on the spot like this, but it IS a great gift.. ;)

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I has issues...
Hilarity isn't REALLY an issue. Just saying..

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So some art group made an effigy of a fat, ball less Trump, and another of Hill in a tuxedo for auction.

Why not a striped suit with shackles? I hate both candidates, but artists always being SO darnn political and LEFT, really makesl me almost regret being a supporter of the Arts..

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So some art group made an effigy of a fat, ball less Trump, and another of Hill in a tuxedo for auction.

Why not a striped suit with shackles? I hate both candidates, but artists always being SO darnn political and LEFT, really makesl me almost regret being a supporter of the Arts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors